DJL

But if he were a black man...

Negligent homicide seems to be a clear contender in my eyes. Friggin Retard....
So I try and I scream and I beg and I sigh
Just to prove I'm alive, and it's alright
'Cause tonight there's a way I'll make light of my treacherous life
Make light!

Negligent homicide seems to be a clear contender in my eyes. Friggin Retard....

That's what I was thinking too. Don't think the "if he were black" was needed here, but the sad fact is that generally speaking, blacks do get harsher sentences than whites for the same crimes. Note that I said generally speaking. This fact is much more prevalent here in the south than the other regions.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

What does the color of his skin got to do with it?
And how do you know he isn't a black man?
Stupid is as stupid does.
Why the racism?

- Dan G

Because I hate white people, that's why.

BV said it best but no I'm not trying to make any major point here. I think it's funny that the cops got in front of the cameras and pledged that this was nothing more than a big mistake.

I would love to see how it would go down if if a black dude were trying to put some holes in his car's hood with a gun and he killed someone. I just don't see the cops going for it.
"I encourage all awesome dangerous behavior." - Jeffro Fincher

What does the color of his skin got to do with it?
And how do you know he isn't a black man?
Stupid is as stupid does.
Why the racism?

- Dan G

Because I hate white people, that's why.

BV said it best but no I'm not trying to make any major point here. I think it's funny that the cops got in front of the cameras and pledged that this was nothing more than a big mistake.

I would love to see how it would go down if if a black dude were trying to put some holes in his car's hood with a gun and he killed someone. I just don't see the cops going for it.

Don't you think it's more than a little twisted for you to turn this incident, as stupid as it is still tragic, into a racial argument?

Yes, as a matter of fact. Now that the show is over, the black masses are still without land, without jobs, and without homes...their Christian churches are still being bombed, their innocent little girls murdered. So what did the March on Washington accomplish? Nothing!

The late President has a bigger image as a liberal, the other whites who participated have bigger liberal images also, and the Negro civil rights leaders have now been permanently named the Big Six (because of their participation in the Big Fix?)...but the black masses are still unemployed, still starving, and still living in the slums...and, I might add, getting angrier and more explosive every day.

History must repeat itself! Because of America's evil deeds against these twenty-two million "Negroes," like Egypt and Babylon before her, America herself now stands before the "bar of justice." White America is now facing her Day of Judgment, and she can't escape because today God himself is the judge. God himself is now the administrator of justice, and God himself is to be her divine executor!

Is it possible for America to escape this divine disaster? If America can't atone for the crimes she has committed against the twenty-two million "Negroes," if she can't undo the evils she has brutally and mercilessly heaped upon our people these past four hundred years, then America has signed her own doom...and our own people would be foolish to accept her deceitful offers of integration into her doomed society at this late date!

How can America atone for her crimes? The Honorable Elijah Muhammad teaches us that a desegregated theater or lunch counter won't solve our problems. Better jobs won't even solve our problems. An integrated cup of coffee isn't sufficient pay for four hundred years of slave labor, and a better job in the white man's factory or position in his business is, at best, only a temporary solution. The only lasting or permanent solution is complete separation on some land that we can call our own.

The Honorable Elijah Muhammad teaches us that the race problem can easily be solved, just by sending these twenty-two million ex-slaves back to our own homeland where we can live in peace and harmony with our own kind. But this government should provide the transportation, plus everything else we need to get started again in our own country. This government should provide everything we need in machinery, materials, and finance; enough to last us for from twenty to twenty-five years, until we can become an independent people in our own country.

If this white government is afraid to let her twenty-two million ex-slaves go back to our country and to our own people, then America must set aside some separate territory here in the Western Hemisphere, where the two races can live apart from each ot her, since we certainly don't get along peacefully while we are here together. The size of the territory can be judged according to our own population. If our people number one-seventh of America's total population, then give us one-seventh of this land. We don't want any land in the desert, but where there is rain and much mineral wealth. We want fertile, productive land on which we can farm and provide our own people with sufficient food, clothing, and shelter. This government must supply us with the machinery and other tools needed to dig into the earth. Give us everything we need for them for from twenty to twenty-five years, until we can produce and supply our own needs.

If we are a part of America, then part of what she is worth belongs to us. We will take our share and depart, then this white country can have peace. What is her net worth? Give us our share in gold and silver and let us depart and go back to our homeland in peace. We want no integration with this wicked race that enslaved us. We want complete separation from this race of devils. But we should not be expected to leave America and go back to our homeland empty-handed. After four hundred years of slave labor, we have some back pay coming, a bill owed to us that must be collected.

If the government of White America truly repents of its sins against our people, and atones by giving us our true share, only then can America save herself! But if America waits for Almighty God himself to step in and force her into a just settlement, God will take this entire continent away from her; and she will cease to exist as a nation. Her own Christian Scriptures warn her that when God comes He can give the "entire Kingdom to whomsoever He will"...which only means that the God of Justice on Judgment Day can give this entire continent to whomsoever He wills!

White America, wake up and take heed, before it is too late!

Sounds more like Farrakhan than Chris Farley. I doubt it's a skydiver though. From the profile:

Main Canopy: Lightning 99 ft² (4.04 lbs/ft²)

Wingloading limits are white man's law.

Sounds more like Farrakhan than Chris Farley. I doubt it's a skydiver though. From the profile:

Nice troll. BTW, can't help thinking how your quoting of Malcolm X paralleled the way Jeremiah Wright quoted him when speaking of 9/11. In both cases, your agenda is so thick, it blinds you to the notion that other people's pain is worthy of respect.

Nice troll. BTW, can't help thinking how your quoting of Malcolm X paralleled the way Jeremiah Wright quoted him when speaking of 9/11. In both cases, your agenda is so thick, it blinds you to the notion that other people's pain is worthy of respect.

I love children and puppies. I think it's obvious by comparing me to Jeremiah Wright that you hate children and puppies.

Now that the show is over, the black masses are still without land, without jobs, and without homes...their Christian churches are still being bombed, their innocent little girls murdered.

What country do you live in????
When an author is too meticulous about his style, you may presume that his mind is frivolous and his content flimsy.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

White America is now facing her Day of Judgment, and she can't escape because today God himself is the judge. God himself is now the administrator of justice, and God himself is to be her divine executor!

Uncle Osama is that you?
When an author is too meticulous about his style, you may presume that his mind is frivolous and his content flimsy.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

That's all a copy and paste from a Malcolm X speech from before he actually knew what Islam was all about so it's the real radical shit. Funny how easy it is to make the parallel with Bin Laden but hey, what religion has not be skewed for the purposes of promoting violence?

and what does this bullshit thread have to do with a man shooting a hole in his roof & hitting his wife?

If you actually want to take a turn to the serious then read BV's post. The cops who showed up and processed this practically went to the guys defense. To those who actuallly think an intelligent discussion could be had on the internet then my apologies for playing on your lack of comfort in discussing the fact that latent racism does exist. Malcolm has little to do with Ronald Long and Sheriff Hills. Please pay more attention to tone and less to literalism. This dude was a huge idiot; it's negligence to a criminal extent. And yes, if this guy were black then the redneck cops that showed up would probably charge him and not wait for the prosecutor.

But race or not. How in the hell is this guy not locked up? If I wanted to remodel my house by driving my car through a wall and I killed someone then I'd probably be in the clink.