24fps

Guns don't kill poeple....

Reminds me of when I was maybe 6 or 7 yrs old, I got my first S&W six guns, and double western holster/gunbelt.(all real)

She said when it was time to take a bath I refused to do so without my boots and gunbelt.
(in case of attack);)

Don't worry, I only got blanks unless I was going to the range.

Those were the days....B|

Somewhwere my mom has a pic of me nekkid with the pistols/gun belt and cowboy boots.

That kind of conflicts with the pics of me at 4yrs old wearing a rather nice shirt with tie, short pants and fedora, complete with Raybans.

My Nono was so proud of me.B|

At ten yrs old I was able to walk down Lake St. in Melrose Park with a ten dollar bill in my hand all the way to Cock Robin and back, a distance of three miles round trip, without any worries about being threatened or robbed. (1971)

The only thing weird was that the pizza parlor and ice cream places would never take my money:S

Somewhwere my mom has a pic of me nekkid with the pistols/gun belt and cowboy boots.

Strange there's plenty of pics like that of me floating around too, only mine are really recent;)

History does not long entrust the care of freedom to the weak or the timid.
--Dwight D. Eisenhower