BillyVance

Got another Al Qaida fucker!

Says the person who refuses to identify themselves.

Say what you will about motivations for the war, but we aren't the ones beheading people and tricking the mentally retarded into getting on buses wearing explosives.

I agree that people who behead other (and I am talking about ALL the people that do so) deserved to be punished but the fact that 2 million Iraqis have died makes me suspicious since I do not believe that they were all running around cutting peoples throats.

You need to research your 2 million number. Even the most liberal (and proven vastly inflated) estimates put it at 600,000.
"If you don't like your job, you don't strike! You just go in every day, and do it really half assed. That's the American way."
- Homer Simpson

Justice is a nice cozy cell, with cable TV, and visits with his friends?

Measure out a 7 X12 foot space, then imagine spending 23 hours a day there for the REST of your life. Some prisoners have black and white TVs, which show only educational programs. Certain prisoners are not allowed to have ANY contact with anyone from the outside world. That is life is a supermax prison. Yes, very cozy indeed. That is the way Zacarias Moussaoui will spend the rest of his life. Does he deserve it. HELL YES. I'd rather have him in jail then turn him into a martyr.

To answer your other question. Treat him as a war criminal and put him on trial as one. We are at war with them. If he merits and is sentenced to death, then string him up. If he gets life, then send him to a supermax.

How would you treat them?

Says the person who refuses to identify themselves.

Say what you will about motivations for the war, but we aren't the ones beheading people and tricking the mentally retarded into getting on buses wearing explosives.

Edit: Oh wait, I remember you. Your the guy who didn't know what he was talking about in another thread and said I was most likely a lower class conservative Christian for the south with a poor education who had never been out of the state, or something to that extent.
As I remember you left that thread with your tail in between your legs because you didn't know what you were talking about, as appears to be the case again in this thread.

I find this reply highly amusing, since it allows you to completely ignore the original topic, while you claw desperately for ways to defend yourself.

Here is another link you need to acquaint yourself with:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ad_hominem
Coreece: "You sound like some skinheads I know, but your prejudice is with Christians, not niggers..."

You need to research your 2 million number. Even the most liberal (and proven vastly inflated) estimates put it at 600,000.

ONLY 600,000. That's OK then. Not a problem. No need to worry. I expect they were all terrorists anyway.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

Justice is a nice cozy cell, with cable TV, and visits with his friends?:S

Or maybe the death penalty?

What will it take for you to decide to put someone to death for planning the intentional death of thousands of innocent civilians?

I really want to know.

What if I gave you the choice of putting the gun to their head and pulling the trigger - would you do it?

Wow you really do not know me.:S

I find this reply highly amusing, since it allows you to completely ignore the original topic, while you claw desperately for ways to defend yourself.

Here is another link you need to acquaint yourself with:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ad_hominem

Your antagonistic approach with nothing add to the real subject matter simply highlights your stupidity.
Also amusing since I did reply to the topic in the earlier post.
"Say what you will about motivations for the war, but we aren't the ones beheading people and tricking the mentally retarded into getting on buses wearing explosives. "
Funny because you try to slam me while doing the exact same thing you just criticized me for.
"If you don't like your job, you don't strike! You just go in every day, and do it really half assed. That's the American way."
- Homer Simpson

:|

I might be more inclined to furnish him a firearm, set him loose on 640 acres of land, and let the hunt begin.:|

I would not hold a gun to his head and squeeze the trigger.

I would however stand back about 15 feet, it can make a terrible mess.

For what he has done, and what he stands for, as well as his wishes to harm more innocents, killing him would be less eventful as wiping dogshit off of my shoe.

Absolutely, but id use a small caliber like a .17hmr to make it slower for body shots. As for just a straight shot to the head, yes to that too, id use a .50AE for that.
- Homer Simpson

Waterboard him until he has a psychotic breakdown and thinks hes a 8 year old girl from Texas.

Not a bad idea, if it would get any real information out of him. Problem is, waterboarding is a tool for extracting confessions and not information. Waterboarding could make YOU confess to kidnapping the Lindbergh baby or to being the real Jack the Ripper, never mind that you weren't born yet. I think the last al Qaeda dude to get the waterboard confessed to shooting Liberty Valance.....

Not that I wouldn't mind plucking the fucker's eyes out with toenail clippers.

Your humble servant.....Professor Gravity !

Or do you not possess the courage and conviction to do so?

Not intended as a slam against you, but rather posed as a serious question.

When you kill someone, do you actually collect your own intelligence to determine they're "bad enough to die", or are "orders" good enough for you? What is the appropriate level of consideration for you to take someone's life?

What will the answer to the above questions tell us about you?

Are you proud of the outlook on life that you have?

Not intended as a slam against you, but rather posed as a serious question.

.jim
"Don't touch my fucking Easter eggs, I'll be back monday." ~JTFC