Amazon

Speakers Corner and Right Wing Wuffos

I would like to know HOW the hell a political discussion area on a Skydiving site.. continually draws so many fucking right wing wuffo fucknuggets

Its like there is a right wing stink that draws them here buzzing around and annoying us or something:S:S

I would like to know HOW the hell a political discussion area on a Skydiving site.. continually draws so many fucking right wing wuffo fucknuggets

Its like there is a right wing stink that draws them here buzzing around and annoying us or something:S:S

I think you shouldn't be allowed to post here til you have a couple hundred jumps. ;)
I hold it true, whate'er befall;
I feel it, when I sorrow most;
'Tis better to have loved and lost
Than never to have loved at all.

Fucknugget??? HAHAHAHA!!!! Mind if I use that? But it'll be a much more endearing term the way I use it. "You don't need that silly ol' job, ya' cute little fucknugget. You need a sugah mama!"
--
A conservative is just a liberal who's been mugged. A liberal is just a conservative who's been to jail

I was just wondering how they manage to find the site....it seems to be so prevalent.... and they just keep coming out of the woodwork.

Anyone who has been a tandem dummy a couple of times is a skydiver and is welcome to participate in discussions on these forums. ;)

:)
linz
--
A conservative is just a liberal who's been mugged. A liberal is just a conservative who's been to jail

I would like to know HOW the hell a political discussion area on a Skydiving site.. continually draws so many fucking right wing wuffo fucknuggets.

Just lucky, I guess.:P
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

would like to know HOW the hell a political discussion area on a Skydiving site.. continually draws so many fucking right wing wuffo fucknuggets

Its like there is a right wing stink that draws them here buzzing around and annoying us or something

I don't know. I've seen quite a few flaming liberals who refuse to fill out a profile. You don't have a problem with them?

On balance.. I have not seen quite as many loud mouths on the left.. but there are a couple of them that annoy the shit out of me too.. BUT.. I know they cant be characterized as being wuffo's..

Then again.. I guess being from the far right wing perspective ANYONE who does not agree with the right wing dogma.. is a flaming liberal... the old ... if you aint with us you iz agin us crowd.:S:S

I would like to know HOW the hell a political discussion area on a Skydiving site.. continually draws so many fucking right wing wuffo fucknuggets.

Just lucky, I guess.:P

It's not luck, it is that moment when their wrongness dawns upon them.

It is difficult to lift your fingers to the keyboard under the immense weight of their shame.
:)

On balance.. I have not seen quite as many loud mouths on the left.. but there are a couple of them that annoy the shit out of me too.. BUT.. I know they cant be characterized as being wuffo's..

Then again.. I guess being from the far right wing perspective ANYONE who does not agree with the right wing dogma.. is a flaming liberal... the old ... if you aint with us you iz agin us crowd.:S:S

And anyone who doesn't agree with you 100% is a right-wing racist warmonger from a rich family. Talk about an "if you ain't with us the you're against us" attitude.

Never been called that before, but again I'm not a wuffo. Am I a 1/2 fucking right wing wuffo fucknugget? Are fucknuggets anything like chicken mcnuggets? :P
Do your part for global warming: ban beans and hold all popcorn farts.

And anyone who doesn't agree with you 100% is a right-wing racist warmonger from a rich family. Talk about an "if you ain't with us the you're against us" attitude.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

That dog just dont hunt:S:S:S

It must really chap your ass that so many in the right wing actually are fully supportive of groups like the C of CC etc:S:S:S:S

Or does it

Would I be considered a whuffo fucknugget? Please tell me I am. I am consevative and I have a little more than a "whats that for" knowledge of skydiving. Yes Grasshopper "Whuffo". I also love the fact that I live near a large infestation of liberals. The best part of debating libs are they base what they consider facts on "feelings". I base what a fact is on at least 3 solid references. When a PhD runs away from an encounter with me it makes me chuckle. Why? Because they make sure that I know how well educated they are and how much better this makes them. I use the Soccratean method. I tell them that they are all knowing and ask them to teach me what is right. Then I question their supporting facts. By the way I "only" have a High School education. So these academians have to back up their opinions with cold hard facts. Difficult for uneducated idiots like myself, surprisingly this is almost impossible for these elitists. Arrogant self important libs surround themselves with like minded automnitrons. Differing opinions scare the shit out of them. I suggest the next time you decide to classify and call names to a group of people you use intelligent methods. I don't despise people of differing opinions, I usually buy them drinks and embrace our differences. We are all in this great sport because we love the excitement and joy hurling our fucknugget asses out of perfectly good airplanes. By the way I met your Princess in November of 2003, she looks a lot fatter on TV than in person. I would rather have her husband back in the oval office. So the next time you are in NY remember that A drink will be waiting for you from a conservative fucknugget whuffo.;)

"whatcha doin with that lawn mower blade?"

Hey, the only thing more important that proselytizing and bangin chicks and dudes in bathrooms is getting folks over to SC.

Well the right wing is sooo good at that... especially the bathroom stuff.. probably WHILE proselytizing

They must maintain all those family values ya know.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

That dog just dont hunt:S:S:S

It must really chap your ass that so many in the right wing actually are fully supportive of groups like the C of CC etc:S:S:S:S

Or does it

It don't make no difference to me who they support. Once again you are making suppositions based on you prejudices against anyone who doesn't fall in step behind you.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qh290hB_Vw

It don't make no difference to me who they support. Once again you are making suppositions based on you prejudices against anyone who doesn't fall in step behind you.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qh290hB_Vw

Ah.. nice video:S:S:S:S...Personally I want a president... not a fuerer.... I guess your milage really does vary.:S:S:S:S