jpjc2000

To All My Democrat Friends

Posted in PokerRoom.com...

Please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low-stress, non-addictive, gender-neutral celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasion and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all. I also wish you a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2008, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make America great. Not to imply that America is necessarily greater than any other country nor the o nly America in the Western Hemisphere . Also, this wish is made without regard to the race, creed, color, age, physical ability, religious faith or sexual preference of the wishes.

To My Republican Friends:
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

PS America is a continent... not a country

Obviously, this is true. I often wondered why all the citizens of North, Central and South America do not refer to themselves as Americans.

The only reason citizens of the U.S.A. call themselves Americans is because no other name would sound right. What should we call ourselves, U.S.A.icans?

Agh, but the rest of the world has a far simpler word

That works out because we have far simpler words for the rest of the world.:P

:DThat's exactly the problem. You don't even have any words for "everything that does not belong to the US, a.k.a sucks" because you think you are so superior that that ain't necessary:P

[:/]I don't even want to ask.[:/]

Seriously Tony, I love the U.K. I've visited many times. I'm a very picky eater by nature. I struggle in restaurants over here, but man, did I really struggle in restaurants over there. But, that's me.[:/]

Italian food is my favorite and one of my most favorite Italian restaurants is in London. That's coming from a person who grew up in NY.

>Please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit, my best wishes
>for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low-stress,
>non-addictive, gender-neutral celebration of the winter solstice holiday . . .

Just don't say that on a NYC subway or some christian "defenders of Christmas" will kick your ass!

>Please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit, my best wishes
>for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low-stress,
>non-addictive, gender-neutral celebration of the winter solstice holiday . . .

Just don't say that on a NYC subway or some christian "defenders of Christmas" will kick your ass!

Yeah, we're all like that Bill.:S:S

Your conscience must really be eating away at you.:|

:D:D:D:D

PS America is a continent... not a country:)

Not if you're a self-centered American:P

I agree and have wonderd why we get the marquee name for all of teh Americas, North and South. I guess when you steal a nation, kill its inhabitants, you get to claim the entire continent.

Agh, but the rest of the world has a far simpler word

That works out because we have far simpler words for the rest of the world.:P

And we;re right becuase we match teh rest of the world doallr for dollar in military, so we just kill those who disagree with us.