PLFXpert

Jenna Bush Calls Dad on The Ellen Degeneres Show

yeah great, they've managed to round up some half decent looking dykes for a TV program... so what? the majority of carpet lickers are bull-dykes with buzz cuts, braces and lumber-jack shirts and are on average 60lbs over weight due to their drinking problem

begs the question of where in the world you are. If Ellen is the most attractive lesbian you've seen...

1) you're in a pretty bad place
2) your gaydar doesn't work for shit.
3) you should buy that megadik product in email spam so you're not so flacid anymore, and convert them back.

No shortage of hot lesbians in San Francisco. Sometimes it's true for both!

this thread is about the Presidents' daughter, and a spontaneous bit of silliness on the part of Ellen D-G or her staff......

and NOT about ANYone's sexual preferences

Do you ever SEEE her show???? or are you so Phobic that you dismiss her entirely???

Or are you just amusing yourself, But Not US, with your narrow minded words????

Her show is fun, and genuine, and entertaining...
I have always liked her , from her days as a bright and super capable Stand Up Comedienne
I admired the guts and back bone it took for her to "come out" as she did... and if anything that Increased my admiration of her...

People are people, and those who are true to themselves and others, merit respect.....not distain, if their ways are in disagreement to Yours...

Butch????? hell NO... she is a sweet and decent woman....and did I mention Thoughtful, considerate and generous????. if your post is serious, fMonk,,, then I'd suggest you grab a dictionary and look up those 3 words which i have used in the previous sentence.....and see if you can ,,,, maybe,,,, apply them to your own way of thinking...

work for Peace,,,,,, Peacefully
( edited for spelling mistakes,,,,, twice :P;) ) :o:DB|;):)
jmy

this thread is about the Presidents' daughter, and a spontaneous bit of silliness on the part of Ellen D-G or her staff......

and NOT about ANYone's sexual preferences

Do you ever SEEE her show???? or are you so Phobic that you dismiss her entirely???

Or are you just amusing yourself, But Not US, with your narrow minded words????

Her show is fun, and genuine, and entertaining...
I have always liked her , from her days as a bright and super capable Stand Up Comedienne
I admired the guts and back bone it took for her to "come out" as she did... and if anything that Increased my admiration of her...

People are people, and those who are true to themselves and others, merit respect.....not distain, if their ways are in disagreement to Yours...

Butch????? hell NO... she is a sweet and decent woman....and did I mention Thoughtful, considerate and generous????. if your post is serious, fMonk,,, then I'd suggest you grab a dictionary and look up those 3 words which i have used in the previous sentence.....and see if you can ,,,, maybe,,,, apply them to your own way of thinking...

work for Peace,,,,,, Peacefully
( edited for spelling mistakes,,,,, twice :P;) ) :o:DB|;):)
jmy

you're Jerry Springer and i claim my £5

"look after yourselves, and each other"

This is quite possibly the most suger coated . . .

Post edited. Your one warning.

......:|way off base again.....
since

i'm not Jerry ANYbody..........

and i never said 'look after yourselves, and each other'.....

.....and i sugar coat NOTHING!!!...
.. i simply speak in a straight forward and respectful way to everyone whom i encounter, .....even you...

you jumped all over a person ( Ellen) who seems to me, to be a very dear and wonderful part of a somewhat "Otherwise" ,, entertainment industry....
and so it is no surprise that she has fans here...

if You're not one of them,,,, that's cool...
but your post was inciting, and mean to Many people, and i and others had to respond...

jimmy......out.:|

...purely UNintentional.....

i assure you...

but yes,.,,, I guess that is what he says... isn't it???

Yuuucccchhhhh.. he irritates the heck outta me..
I meant OUT as In "over and Out".. you know ,, pilot lingo. :SB|;);).....

and to let FMonk know I was 'done' with our little communique'.....

:ph34r:

j t