Lefty

Woman may get 40 lashes for naming teddy bear Mohammed

If I was a farmer ( which I am not ) I would name the biggest fattest pig after Mohammed, and give that animal a nickname of the Prophet, knowing he couldnt even prophesy when he would end up as a slab of bacon.

That would be more appropriate than a teddy bear.

Now....let the murderous Islam come after me if they want to.

Bill Cole

If I was a farmer ( which I am not ) I would name the biggest fattest pig after Mohammed, and give that animal a nickname of the Prophet, knowing he couldnt even prophesy when he would end up as a slab of bacon.

:D:D
Provoking a reaction isn't the same thing as saying something meaningful.
-Calvin

I do have a farm, and from now on I will call my pig jesus, and refer to jesus as pigfucker.

That's more appropriate than delusional faith in a myth.

Is it permitted for me to name an Ostrich "Hector"?
Illinois needs a CCW Law. NOW.

I named my asshole "The lips of Allah".

"Mohammed Brand Pork Products!! Now available in Mecca, Medina, Birmingham England, and Dearborn Michigan!!"

Mmmm mmmm good. I love them Mohammed thick cut bacon slices! Usually I have to hit the bathroom about an hour after I eat some, so "Allah can speak his wisdom."

--------------------------
Chuck Norris doesn't do push-ups, he pushes the Earth down.

I named my asshole "The lips of Allah".

"Mohammed Brand Pork Products!! Now available in Mecca, Medina, Birmingham England, and Dearborn Michigan!!"

You do realize you are gonna get us all fatwaed.

Maybe we're onto something. Maybe the whole Islamic extremist thing is really just a portion of the believers who are just THAT pissed off that we do not take their religion seriously. They have basically issued a fatwa on all who don't buy their particular brand of religion.

Has this been said before? Haven't the extremists said so much themselves - saying that all infidels must die - even nice ones and little babies and old grandmas too senile to know what Islam is?
" . . . the lust for power can be just as completely satisfied by suggesting people into loving their servitude as by flogging them and kicking them into obedience." -- Aldous Huxley

Sheesh, I had a math professor named Mohammad for a semester and his daughter called her Car Mohammed all the time as a joke.

I think that these people are using this stupid little thing as a way to vent their anger and frusteration against the "west" against this poor teacher. For the love people, she left her home to come Teach your children, and now she is just a dummy for anger and abuse by a people not much more advanced then the stone age.
=========Shaun ==========

A source close to the school in Sudan, which has been closed until January for fear of reprisals, said one teacher was angered by the naming of the bear and complained to the head. Another report suggested several parents had made complaints.
--

ensuring that Sudan remain a third world nation with little chance when their oil reserves are pumped out.

ensuring that Sudan remain a third world nation with little chance when their oil reserves are pumped out.

Meh, then They'll just get more dangerous. When their oil reserves run out and they have nothing left, then we've seen examples in history of Nation's with "nothing left to lose" do terrible, dramatic things which violate almost every aspect of human dignity. Don't believe me, Look at the starving countries of Africa and the 12-year old genocide operators they produce.
=========Shaun ==========

"A 7-year-old Sudanese student on Tuesday defended the British teacher accused of insulting Islam saying he had chosen to call a teddy bear Mohammad because it was his own name."

Story
Provoking a reaction isn't the same thing as saying something meaningful.
-Calvin