Darius11

Hey like my new T shirt

I see people who were made out to be savages and barbarians just so we could kill them easier.

We tend to do that often and the sheep tend to follow. Only years later do we admit what we did wrong if ever.

Sorry we killed a lot of you now get over it and don't be a baby.:S

I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." - Kurt Cobain

I see people who were made out to be savages and barbarians just so we could kill them easier.

We tend to do that often and the sheep tend to follow. Only years later do we admit what we did wrong if ever.

I really hate to break it to you ... but the Native Americans (along with many other people) made other Native Americans (along with many other people) out to be savages and barbarians just so they could kill them easier.

Edit: With population exponentially expanding and resources remaining finite it is only logical that colliding cultures that are unable to coexist will attempt to purge one another. The culture which most effectively collaborates, improvises, and is most adaptable to change survives ...

"In the long history of humankind those who learned to collaborate and improvise most effectively have prevailed." Charles Darwin

"It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change." Charles Darwin
"That looks dangerous." Leopold Stotch

Yes but you cannot use that fact to punish those living today for the actions of those in the past.

sure you can, just vote the right crowd in

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

"In the long history of humankind those who learned to collaborate and improvise most effectively have prevailed." Charles Darwin

"It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change." Charles Darwin

If we are animals acting on instinct only with only our selfish interest in mind I would agree and maybe I should agree. I just hope we are more then that.

In nature the weak get killed sometimes by there own mothers; should we take on the same principles?

Yes but you cannot use that fact to punish those living today for the actions of those in the past.

Not trying to make that a point at all.

Considering how history has a bad habit of repeating it self. I felt it was one a good shirt, two points to the mentality of the people of that age and the similarities we have.

We make the people we want to kill look like the bad guys and once we are done taking what we want a few hundred years later we say sorry and expect all to be well. We did the same to the African Americans and act shocked that some are still pissed.

Now we are doing that to the Muslims. They are barbarians, and crazy blah blah blah and the sheep never learn. They always grab their torches and are ready to kill some brown people.

I wonder how many times will we repeat the same actions expect no consequences and not consider what we are doing as immoral.

If we are animals acting on instinct only with only our selfish interest in mind I would agree and maybe I should agree. I just hope we are more then that.

In nature the weak get killed sometimes by there own mothers; should we take on the same principles?

I do not believe a culture consisting of individuals acting on instinct with only their selfish interest in mind would be the culture to most effectively collaborate, improvise, and adapt to change ...

"At some future period, not very distant as measured by centuries, the civilized races of man will almost certainly exterminate, and replace the savage races throughout the world." Charles Darwin

PS: You appear to be discussing morality while I am discussing reality. If only they were the same thing ... [:/]

You appear to be discussing morality while I am discussing reality. If only they were the same thing

What is reality?

Only the strong survive? That’s is the reality in nature is that the reality in the world IYO?

Not trying to make that a point at all.

Considering how history has a bad habit of repeating it self. I felt it was one a good shirt, two points to the mentality of the people of that age and the similarities we have.

We make the people we want to kill look like the bad guys and once we are done taking what we want a few hundred years later we say sorry and expect all to be well. We did the same to the African Americans and act shocked that some are still pissed.

Now we are doing that to the Muslims. They are barbarians, and crazy blah blah blah and the sheep never learn. They always grab their torches and are ready to kill some brown people.

I wonder how many times will we repeat the same actions expect no consequences and not consider what we are doing as immoral.

Gee, I missed your point altogether. I thought you were commenting that one person's terrorist is another's nation builder.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

Only the strong survive?

No. Only the most effective collaboraters, improvisers, and most adaptable to change survive ...

That’s is the reality in nature is that the reality in the world IYO?

Given the past and the present it appears to be the reality in the world. Who knows about the future ... (History does tend to repeat itself.)

A shirt can say so much.

... about the wearer.

about many things

It definitely says so much about your future. . .if you decide to travel through Arizona/New Mexico area with that shirt on.:D:D

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you can never know if they are genuine" - Abraham Lincoln

What's this WE bullshit, Darius?
:|

If we are animals acting on instinct only with only our selfish interest in mind I would agree and maybe I should agree. I just hope we are more then that. In nature the weak get killed sometimes by there own mothers; should we take on the same principles?

So that's why in another thread you advocate that a rapist should be executed on the spot with a bullet to the head by the good Samaritans who caught him?

We make the people we want to kill look like the bad guys...

Of course, the extremist muslim imams would never do that to get their followers to hate and kill Americans.

If we are animals acting on instinct only with only our selfish interest in mind I would agree and maybe I should agree. I just hope we are more then that. In nature the weak get killed sometimes by there own mothers; should we take on the same principles?

So that's why in another thread you advocate that a rapist should be executed on the spot with a bullet to the head by the good Samaritans who caught him?

I am trying to see how the two relate and can’t figure it out can you help me?

Of course, the extremist muslim imams would never do that to get their followers to hate and kill Americans.

That point that you ALWAYS miss is this. Do you consider our troops and our government to be the same as Extremist Imams?

I don’t. So why do you compare or try to justify our actions by comparing them to people we all agree are bad.

I mean is an extremist terrorist your moral compass?

That point that you ALWAYS miss is this. Do you consider our troops and our government to be the same as Extremist Imams?

I don’t. So why do you compare or try to justify our actions by comparing them to people we all agree are bad.

I mean is an extremist terrorist your moral compass?

Is a vigilante yours?

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

The we bull shit is what the original Americans did to the native Americans, and when it comes to today it is all the war supporters and the ones spewing every hateful thing they can on all things Muslim.

Trying to name every one would take too long, and writing that paragraph instead of we would take too long as well.

Is a vigilante yours?

As the way I described ? That is an obvious yes. I always like people who take a stand for what’s right and stand up for people who can not defend themselves.
As for killing rapist and child molesters I honestly don’t see why any one has an issue. I’ll leave my compassion for the victims and not the victimizers.