bigway

beat the Bush team Texas Style!

Just had an 18 hour stint on a poker table

Half the table was the Air force ONE security team and the Air Hostesses. Really nice bunch of people and they had a lot of good things to say about the Bush familly outside of politics even though they of course would not comment about their political views. Though they did say Mrs BUsh and the kids are very nice, warm people while bush himself is "A funny guy".

They were very genuine when commenting about how nice the family is even though i got the feeling he was not a bush supporter when it came to politics. He said something like 'i wont comment on that until he is out of office as he is my boss'.

Took $500 off the Master sergeant!

I had 5 lots of quads and was heads up where both of us had a straight flush, only i had the low end.

anyway, just thought i would share.

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

they were also the crew for clinton.

With bush in town and these massive fuckers sitting at our table with helicopters buzzing around outside and snipers on roofs everywhere there sure was alot of silence in regards to how much of a wanker bush is or the inconvenience of the city being on lock down:P

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

With bush in town and these massive fuckers sitting at our table with helicopters buzzing around outside and snipers on roofs everywhere there sure was alot of silence in regards to how much of a wanker bush is or the inconvenience of the city being on lock down:P

:D:D:D

Funny how that works! ;)

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

Sounds like you had an awesome time!

Glad you won!

Me, betting on cards or anything gives me the jitters..
I just don't enjoy it.. I'd rather play for nothing..
It's more fun to me.. Mostly, I lose so I feel like I'm throwing money out the window.. So when I think of doing it or buying a lottery ticket I take that money and go buy something for myself... and that I enjoy! ;)

Whether you think you can or can't
either way you're right!

Not to mention 30 nautical mile radius no fly zones, grounding all sport aviation, including skydiving. I've had a beautiful jump day or 2 canceled when Bush was in town.[:/]

He just flew out to Seattle a few weeks ago for a fund raising dinner for Dave Reichert. He raised $500,000 for Dave's re-election campaign. In the afternoon, when he flew in, air traffic ground to a halt. Planes spun in holding patterns for over half an hour as security shut down Seatac airport. Some flights had to divert due to fuel constraints. Interstate 5 became a parking lot in when it became time to move the motorcade. What was the cost of all this economic dislocation? What were the direct costs of flying the Prez and his security detail out here? I wish the taxpayers could have just cut a damn check for Dave for half a million bucks and saved our city all the hassle. [:/]

Not too much disruption earlier that same day up here at the other end of the sound when it flew into Paine Field.. but there was no motorcade....nothing really said about it at all... but there was Air Farce One out there taxiing for the short flight to SEA-TAC:o

PS.. the truck is coming from the new construction for Paul Allens little personl hanger