ntrprnr

Oh! Oh! Oh! O'Reilley!

Hey gang... Doing Bill O'Reilly again tonight to talk about the AT&T Censorship hit on Pearl Jam.

Watch if you've ABSOLUTELY nothing better to do. :)

>And I hope you are telling him it's BS!!!!

For those interested in stuff like this (and preventing it) google "net neutrality." That's venturing into politics so I'll leave it at that. Discussions of the pros/cons of such things would be a good topic for Speaker's Corner.

for us that don't catch show like this often. Err what time might that be on??

According to his website, the show runs weeknights for 60 minutes at 8pm, and 11pm.
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Hey gang... Doing Bill O'Reilly again tonight to talk about the AT&T Censorship hit on Pearl Jam.

Watch if you've ABSOLUTELY nothing better to do. :)

What time do you tape it, (or is it live)?
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Don't even get me STARTED on that interview. I said like what, four words? Argh.

But NN is gonna be fun tonight - My basic premise: Pearl Jam doesn't help their cause by crying censorship over THIS - because I believe this probably WAS a mistake on AT&T's part.

BUT - the bigger issue remains - do we want AT&T, or Rupurt Murdoch, or Bill Gates, or whomever, determining what we watch, and how we watch it? I don't think so. So that's my point tonight. Should be fun.

But let's not make this an SC thread. I can pimp myself out better if it stays in Bonfire. Hee!! ;)

I think it would be fun to be on O'Reilly. I would just figure out whatever side he took on the subject, and take the other side.:ph34r: Getting this reaction would be my ultimate goal:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tLPuGuaZTx8

:D:D:D

... do we want AT&T, or Rupurt Murdoch, or Bill Gates, or whomever, determining what we watch, and how we watch it? I don't think so. So that's my point tonight....

Make it quick. I get the impression that if he doesn't like what he hears that you won't get much in after that.

It's like getting to ride the roller coaster. I know it'll be a quick ride, but it's so much fun while it lasts. :D

Or, like playing "rodeo" with a girlfriend, I suppose... ;)

I'll give you 5 buck to use the word sham in your interview.:P

I'd give $20 to see him call Bill a "pinhead".

Here is a tip, Peter:

If Bill comes up with some "fact" you know is bogus, just ask him:

"What is the source for that? Is it the same source you used for the Malmedy facts""

Then watch his blood pressure skyrocket.:D:D:D

>Then ask Bill what the hell just happened?

Dunno, I didn't move it. It was on the edge, but I figured I'd wait and see.

Not YOU Bill, O'Reilly Bill. I guess you missed the joke......

--------------------------
Chuck Norris doesn't do push-ups, he pushes the Earth down.

In the middle of the discussion move your lips for a few seconds, but don't say anything!:D:D

Then ask Bill what the hell just happened?

I LOVE it!!!!:D:D:D

I'll give Peter $50 if he does that!:ph34r:

AT&T (dsl?), Pearl Jam, and net neutrality? Can someone give a short explanation on how they all come together?

http://blog.washingtonpost.com/posttech/2007/08/pearl_jam_stirs_up_net_neutral.html?nav=rss_blog

Sorry to disappoint, it was a guest anchor. And we spent most of the time laughing about how old we felt because the subject was pearl jam. But a good segment overall. :-)