Gawain

Flaming Car Rams into Terminal at Glasgow Airport

And what in the heck has Scotland done, anyway, to piss-off the terrorists? Isn't this just another example that no one is safe from them, no matter what their political positions on the muslim world.

Scotland is part of the UK John, you know that country that's over there in Iraq alongside America, don't make the same mistake many ignorant Americans do and equate Britain or the UK with England.

See attached image to help you get your bearings.
I'm not much on rap but this video's is pretty good. For all you neocons http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntQfkc7DRsY Have a nice BIG BROTHER day.;)
I hold it true, whate'er befall;
I feel it, when I sorrow most;
'Tis better to have loved and lost
Than never to have loved at all.

I can imagine someone in Glasgow receiving the info, and not acting upon it. And now that it has actually happened, naturally, his response is going to be to say "I never saw it".

I can imagine someone in London recieving the information but not passing it up North of the Border.

If he did receive the info and is denying it then there would be some sort of audit trail back to where the information originated from and he would be held to account for his words and lack of action.

I'm sure such information is restricted and would be carefully controlled to who gets to see it but I would have thought that the Chief Constable of Strathclyde police would be on the list.

From Annanove news
http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_2399015.html?menu=

Strathclyde Police chief constable Willie Rae said his force had been given no prior warning of Saturday's Glasgow Airport attack.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
If you think my attitude stinks you should smell my fingers

I can imagine someone in Glasgow receiving the info, and not acting upon it. And now that it has actually happened, naturally, his response is going to be to say "I never saw it".

I can imagine someone in London recieving the information but not passing it up North of the Border.

If he did receive the info and is denying it then there would be some sort of audit trail back to where the information originated from and he would be held to account for his words and lack of action.

I'm sure such information is restricted and would be carefully controlled to who gets to see it but I would have thought that the Chief Constable of Strathclyde police would be on the list.

From Annanove news
http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_2399015.html?menu=

***Strathclyde Police chief constable Willie Rae said his force had been given no prior warning of Saturday's Glasgow Airport attack.

That does not equate that nobody was informed.

HERO CABBIE: I KICKED BURNING TERRORIST SO HARD IN BALLS THAT I TORE A TENDON

By Karen Bale

A HERO cabbie who took on the Glasgow Airport terror suspects told yesterday how he booted one of them in the privates.

Alex McIlveen, 45, kicked the man, whose body was in flames, so hard that he tore a tendon in his foot.

But he said last night: "He didn't even flinch. I couldn't believe he didn't go down.

"A doctor told me later I'd damaged a tendon in my foot."

The burned suspect was named last night as Khalid Ahmed, a Lebanese doctor.

He is critically ill with burns at the Royal Alexandra Hospital in Paisley, where he is believed to have worked.

HERO CABBIE: I KICKED BURNING TERRORIST SO HARD IN BALLS THAT I TORE A TENDON

By Karen Bale

A HERO cabbie who took on the Glasgow Airport terror suspects told yesterday how he booted one of them in the privates.

Alex McIlveen, 45, kicked the man, whose body was in flames, so hard that he tore a tendon in his foot.

But he said last night: "He didn't even flinch. I couldn't believe he didn't go down.

"A doctor told me later I'd damaged a tendon in my foot."

The burned suspect was named last night as Khalid Ahmed, a Lebanese doctor.

He is critically ill with burns at the Royal Alexandra Hospital in Paisley, where he is believed to have worked.

Crazy huh...I imagine that he didn't go down because of the adrenaline from being on fire...:o
So I try and I scream and I beg and I sigh
Just to prove I'm alive, and it's alright
'Cause tonight there's a way I'll make light of my treacherous life
Make light!

It is kind of disturbing to hear that all these alleged UK terror suspects are medical professionals and to add further twist to this story, I caught a news story this morning on Canadian TV of how we were celebrating fast tracking foreign medical professionals into our own system since well we hardly have any of our own doctors anymore (Michael Moore are you listening … despite what you try and spin with your own propaganda … Canada’s medical system is not the superior model the world should follow). Anyway, I am sure some of our new doctors don’t want to kill me. But in light of what happened in the UK, do we really know who we so openly let into our respective countries?

Oh to be Canadian these days means you are naïve. To be Canadian means you think everyone in the world likes only you because you open your doors to them … no questions asked.

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

It is kind of disturbing to hear that all these alleged UK terror suspects are medical professionals...

First they cure you, then they kill you.

I wonder if someone is investigating any patient deaths from these doctors, to see if there might have been any that were due to more than just natural causes? Perhaps they were previously using their profession to kill, before they decided to go for mass casualties with bombs?

This has got to give Brits great confidence in their public health system. Can you Brits request that your doctor be a non-muslim?