jgoose71

Muslims against Jihad

yawn... how's the body count of dead innocents at the hands of the Christian coalition?

Which Christian coalition are you talking about?

Depends on which viewpoint... The Islamic radicals would say the Crusaders...
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

yawn... how's the body count of dead innocents at the hands of the Christian coalition?

It pales in comparrison to the bodycound of innocents deliberately and cynically racked up by the butchers you can't wait to hand Iraq over to.

Who do I want to hand Iraq over to... and do you have saturdays lotto numbers whilst your telepathy is working so well:P

If I interpret your posts reasonably at face value as you snipe at the coallition efforts with cynical remarks then you have yourself to blame for the impression you create. I offer no apology, I have no crystal ball, your posting history is what it is.

My past posts are all against the invasion in the first place... NOT about handing control over following the Great Fuck Up.

You refuse to hold the appropriate people accountable for their actions as you put on a show of pretending to do exactly that. Muslim terrorists are inflicting and perpetuating most of the slaughter of innocents in Iraq. Moreover the U.S. response to attacks by illegal combatants disguised as civilians adds increased risk to civilians caused directly by the illegal combatants IMHO. Left wing itallian journo-Divas be damned.

Yes I know there are terrorists there now, but as to them being Muslim or not is open to debate (the true religious folk often suggest that they are using the religion - as in fact Christian use a similar argument)

Anyway, there is is more killing going on now than before the invasion, that's true, some Local-on-local and some local (or imported) on the western forces (driving out the invaders, well some would say so).

From my perspective there was no justification for the invasion. Have innocents been killed by both sides? - Yes. Is that our fault? Again yes. GWB et al. opened a can or worms that did not need to be opened.

Has violence increased since the invasion? Well in certainly looks like it.

Do I hold the correct people accountable? Well I certainly think that I do and those folks are in government in the USA & UK - who else is to blame?

(.)Y(.)
Chivalry is not dead; it only sleeps for want of work to do. - Jerome K Jerome

Don't forget the IRA, who killed innocent civillians through Northern Ireland and the mainland UK (oh sorry, you in the US don't like to remember those terrorists as you supported them for about 25 years).

Understood, but my intent is not to list every religion based conflict that has ever happened. My point is that here and now and today, it is Islamic extremism that is worst by far.

. . =(_8^(1)

The one lead by Gods' mate ..... Georgie boy..... who else?

So Georgie Boy's troops are over there forcing Muslims to convert to Christianity or die?

If not, then you might be abusing the term "Christian Coalition".

. . =(_8^(1)

>I got daily reports of hundreds of Muslims dying all over the world
>every month right here in the 21st century.

As we have confirmed reports of christian soldiers killing tens of thousands of innocent muslims. But that's OK, because it was accidental - we just wanted to kill the bad muslims.

As long as americans continue with the "christians are good, muslims are evil" crap, muslims will continue to arm themselves against those who they see as their sworn enemy. You would as well. I have no doubt you'd cheer on the Red Dawn insurgents if it came to that, and concoct reasons why they were good and the occupying forces were evil. People support who they perceive as their allies against who they perceive as their enemies, no matter what religion/color they are.

>So Georgie Boy's troops are over there forcing Muslims to convert to Christianity or die?

"we should invade their countries kill their leaders and convert them to christianity" - conservative christian spokesperson.

I know, I know, she doesn't count. But just as you note the extremists and overlook the vast majority of muslims who want peace, they will note the Coulters, Limbaughs, and Boykins over the vast majority of americans who just want to leave Iraqis alone.

As we have confirmed reports of christian soldiers killing tens of thousands of innocent muslims.

The US isn't running a "convert or die" crusade in IRAQ or anywhere else. So although some soldiers are certainly christian, it has no bearing on their role.

as americans continue with the "christians are good, muslims are evil" crap, muslims will continue to arm themselves against those who they see as their sworn enemy. You would as well.

First, I am not a follower of the "christians are good, muslims are evil" mentality. Personally, I'm disgusted with all the main religions, and have been for a long time. I want no part of any of them.

Secondly, it sounds like you believe the muslim extremists out there are simply in self-defense mode. Undoubtadly some of them are these days, but many more are actually on a crusade. I believe they call it Jihad.

. . =(_8^(1)

. . . they will note the Coulters, Limbaughs, and Boykins over the vast majority of americans who just want to leave Iraqis alone.

Difference: Coulter and Limbaugh aren't slitting throats or bombing fish markets. They deal in words, ideas.

. . =(_8^(1)

>The US isn't running a "convert or die" crusade in IRAQ or anywhere else.

We are running plain old "die" operations in Iran.

>it sounds like you believe the muslim extremists out there are simply in
>self-defense mode. Undoubtadly some of them are these days, but
>many more are actually on a crusade. I believe they call it Jihad.

Yes. They are the extremists - the Timothy McVeighs, to use your term. Every religion (and non religion) has them. The Tamil Tigers have killed thousands of civilians, invented modern suicide bombing, recruit children and train them to kill, and have an air force. We don't hear about them because they're not muslims, and because we're not occupying their country.

There are also far, far, far more muslims who are fighting the people who killed their sons and fathers, whether those people are christian, shi'a or sunni. Killing off family members will motivate almost anyone to turn from peaceful citizen to insurgent.

>Difference: Coulter and Limbaugh aren't slitting throats or bombing fish markets.

Right, and Bin Laden didn't fly those planes into the towers either - but he had a pretty central role in it. Likewise, none of the people I listed are out killing people - but Boykins is in charge of people who do, and many people see Limbaugh and Coulter as champions of the war.

Now, let me point out that the people who think this are wrong. Coulter and Limbaugh are both entertainers who make money saying outrageous things, and Boykins has had it made clear to him that he can't prosecute the war as a religious war, as he has claimed he wants to. But when your family has been killed by US soldiers who thought your son was an insurgent, and you hear Coulter advocating more of your family be killed, and Boykins saying "I knew that my God was bigger than his. I knew that my God was a real God and his was an idol" - it's not a distinction anyone is going to make.

As we have confirmed reports of christian soldiers killing tens of thousands of innocent muslims.

The US isn't running a "convert or die" crusade in IRAQ or anywhere else. So although some soldiers are certainly christian, it has no bearing on their role.

Serbs killed quite a few Muslim Bosnians - tens of thousands. Not sure how you can dismiss that as unrelated to religion, but assert the opposite for Muslim action.

Back to the original topic, dispite all the other stuff going on I think it is safe to say that Muslim extremeists are growing at a higher rate than "Timothy Mcvay's" or the IRA. After watching the special the most honest thing I heard was that terroism is being sold to the new young and impressionable muslims as "Bringing the Muslim's back to their glory days." The only thing is, if you look at the time line, they have been killing each other and anyone else they percieved as a threat ever since Muhamed came on the scene in the 6th century.

Yes, christianity has had it's low points. Every where the Spanish Conquisators have gone to establish chritianity has turned to shit. Look at Cuba, all of south and central america, the Philipines and a slew of other countries. My Point is we learned. We separated the church and state and we grew. When is the Middle East going to do the same? Don't say when we pull out because the minute we do there will be an all out attack on Isreal and all of the middle east will fall to sharia law. If you don't thnk so then crawl out from under your rock and re-read Iran's policy. We have caught them red handed funneling arms and money to every terrorist group in the middle east in a bid to take over that area. Google it.

I was hoping when I started the thread that people would try to identify todays problems and see what kind of solutions that could be brought. Instead we are debating the crusades from over 500 years ago. We may be killing muslims, but not in the name of god. The end stated goal was peace and stability. If you don't understand the diffrence, then I don't know what to say[:/]

"There is an art, it says, or, rather, a knack to flying. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss."
Life, the Universe, and Everything

Don't say when we pull out because the minute we do there will be an all out attack on Isreal and all of the middle east will fall to sharia law. If you don't thnk so then crawl out from under your rock and re-read Iran's policy.

Despite our role, the Arab world attacked Israel repeatedly until 1973's Yom Kippur War. During that one they first threatened (very indirectly) to use nuclear weapons and no nation has attacked them since. They do have some power of their own.

That is a good point, but dispite all of the cease fires and peace treaties, Hamas and Fatah keep launching rockets into Isreal. Syria and Iran are still in a proxy war thru small groups that they can say have no national ties. The only reason Isreal has not nuked them yet is because we asked them "ta not too".
"There is an art, it says, or, rather, a knack to flying. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss."
Life, the Universe, and Everything

>I got daily reports of hundreds of Muslims dying all over the world
>every month right here in the 21st century.

As we have confirmed reports of christian soldiers killing tens of thousands of innocent muslims. But that's OK, because it was accidental - we just wanted to kill the bad muslims.

Where is this happening? I didn't know that the Vatican had a standing army.[:/]:S

Right, and Bin Laden didn't fly those planes into the towers either - but he had a pretty central role in it. Likewise, none of the people I listed are out killing people - but Boykins is in charge of people who do, and many people see Limbaugh and Coulter as champions of the war.

I'm sure that all of the North Aficans are tuned into talk radio.