kallend

Score one for the Constitution

the things bush got blamed for that wasn't his fault was katrina dems said everting ok but wasn't - enron given millions from clinton kept them going clinton even let the enron ceo stay at the white house - the flew vacine issue was caused by edwards and clinton - clinton spent more money going after bill gates than bin laden and turned down a couple freebies to lock that asshole up and look what happened - just to name a few things that bush had to clean up thanks to the dem pussies and their followers - as far as the war goes i'll take a war in iraq any day over one here and as long as they are fighting in iraq i'm happy - the dem's even gave the illegal imagrants social security if that does'nt suck my retirement going to people who shit on this country on a daily basis - i think a few people need to wake up and take their heads out of their asses and support our president and push to finish this shit rather than hold it up with protests and cowardice

Was Clinton also to blame for the deplorable state of punctuation and grammar in the USA?

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

no just the really important fuckups like the economy and teaching our kids that blowjobs aren't sex stuff like that

Clinton fucked up the economy? :o

That whole reducing the deficit while the stock market and job markets soar doesn't really count as a fuckup in my book.

Tell me what you mean.

anyone that knows government knows that the first 2 - 3 years of a presidents term is adjusting things to his policies and what he wants to happen has to go through a long procsess called congress - so with that in mind by the time bush's policies started to take effect was after 9-11 - then enron scandle was partially funded by clinton - tyco and enron were actually banckrupt before bush was elected and was covered up by the ceo's until it finally colapsed - bin laden was a problem several times under clinton but he did nothing to stop him because he was busy covering up his blow jobs and the white water scandle - just because he was a good speaker doesn't mean he was a good president and just because the economy fell apart during the first couple years of bush doesn't make bush responsible for the economy colapse - i think bush is a lowsy speaker and not a great president but i still feel he was the best option - or least of several evils - and remember the dem party and supporters all helped start this mess then washed their hands of it when things got tough - and used it as a politacal tool to get elected - baybe it's time to take the knife out of bushhes back and work together to finish this mess and move forward to fix other serious problems we have - bush doesn't mind the blame or cares who was responsible he just wants a solution to fix americas problems and suport to get it done - i have heard a couple times bush ask for other ideas on subjects that the dem party didn't like of his and got no response just more blame and ridicule for problems that have been around for more than his term - everyone wants to point fingers at who is to blame but no one wants to take the chance and reccommend a fix for problems because the fixes may be unpopular with a group of people that would cost votes for a party

he did nothing to help the economy and when it need help he let it go and when he left office he let the problems become bush's - then everyone cursed bush faster than he could clean up the left over mess - the economy is get better every day now and the next president will look good because he will have the first couple years of his presidency be marked by a good economy - funny how every blames the wrong people for problems - the one that is present always gets the credit 9or blame) for what the previous person did - i still am amazed at the american people being able to place blame everywhere but at the person who is really responsible for it - i guess that's why our court system and government are so fucked up and corrupt - they know how to make people look bad to get elected or to cover up what they did themselves to look good and the american people are stupid enough to fall for this shit - the ones that are to blame is us - we keep electing the lawmakers even after they are proven corrupt and weather you are rep or dem doesn't make a difference because every president for the last 40 years has had a scandle that was covered up - so next time you vote maybe we should try someone new at the local levels so maybe down the road we might have a good choice for president - right now i don't see a good candidate so i will have to vote for the lessor of 2 evils once again

>and when it need help he let it go . . .

What did it "need?" What didn't he do?

> i still am amazed at the american people being able to place
>blame everywhere but at the person who is really responsible for it . . .

And I am often amazed by the victim culture here in the US, where everyone feels a need to be the "victim" of someone else.

The economy is US. Did you buy gas in the past week? You're part of the reason gas prices are high. Have you bought cheap shit at a Walmart or a Target? You're part of the reason we're outsourcing jobs. Do you use a computer? You're part of the dot-com boom.

the things bush got blamed for that wasn't his fault was katrina dems said everting ok but wasn't - enron given millions from clinton kept them going clinton even let the enron ceo stay at the white house - the flew vacine issue was caused by edwards and clinton - clinton spent more money going after bill gates than bin laden and turned down a couple freebies to lock that asshole up and look what happened - just to name a few things that bush had to clean up thanks to the dem pussies and their followers - as far as the war goes i'll take a war in iraq any day over one here and as long as they are fighting in iraq i'm happy - the dem's even gave the illegal imagrants social security if that does'nt suck my retirement going to people who shit on this country on a daily basis - i think a few people need to wake up and take their heads out of their asses and support our president and push to finish this shit rather than hold it up with protests and cowardice

Is this supposed to be taken seriously?
If not, good one!
If so, Damn! And have a nice day. I think you might have even blown the mind of every self proclaimed right winger on the website.

I think he dam well nailed it despite your blind left visions:o
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

So... what was it Clinton did to fuck up the economy?raised taxes for one thing

Could you answer that without all the other commentary?

Abraham Lincoln

>and when it need help he let it go . . .

What did it "need?"lower tax rates What didn't he do?keep taxes low

> i still am amazed at the american people being able to place
>blame everywhere but at the person who is really responsible for it . . .

And I am often amazed by the victim culture here in the US, where everyone feels a need to be the "victim" of someone else.

The economy is US. Did you buy gas in the past week? leftist enviornmental policy. drill more and make more plants to turn it into gas and we would not be in this high price part of the cycleYou're part of the reason gas prices are high. Have you bought cheap shit at a Walmart or a Target? You're part of the reason we're outsourcing jobs. Do you use a computer? You're part of the dot-com boom.

:D:Dyou speak of victims and then you blame somebody for living:D:DPriceless
Abraham Lincoln

>>What did it "need?"
>lower tax rates

Paying what you owe is the responsible thing to do. Want to reduce taxes? Reduce spending. Want to spend more? Perhaps have a cool war? Expect to be required to pay for it. That's that darn personal responsibility thing again.

>you speak of victims and then you blame somebody for living

Nope. I am to blame for my impact. You are to blame for yours. I know, I know, right wingers can't stand that personal-responsibility aspect of things, but it does tend to channel one's effort in the right directions.

> leftist enviornmental policy. drill more and make more plants to turn
>it into gas and we would not be in this high price part of the cycle

Careful, your post is turning into the usual right wing rant. We weren't talking about environmental policy.

So... what was it Clinton did to fuck up the economy?raised taxes for one thing

It's a terrible thing to have to pay for what you spend.

Do it The Bush Way: Borrow borrow borrow like there's no tomorrow.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

It's a terrible thing to have to pay for what you spend.

Do it The Bush Way: Borrow borrow borrow like there's no tomorrow.

Dont you know... all the good people as defined by the Religious right will be raptured.. so why worry about paying your bills... thye are probably owed to sinners who will not be ratured anyway.:o

>>What did it "need?"
>lower tax rates

Paying what you owe is the responsible thing to do. Want to reduce taxes? Reduce spending. Want to spend more? Perhaps have a cool war? Expect to be required to pay for it. That's that darn personal responsibility thing again.well well, you can hurl PA's too. I am and always have been for responsibility. Unfortunaltey the position you support to not apear to to me. As for reducing spending but that does not meen we pain enough in taxes. But I guess we all will have to defer to you as to how much we all should pay. You seem to have the inside on that one

>you speak of victims and then you blame somebody for living

Nope. I am to blame for my impact. You are to blame for yours. I know, I know, right wingers can't stand that personal-responsibility aspect of things, but it does tend to channel one's effort in the right directions.there is that impied PA again. Two in one post

> leftist enviornmental policy. drill more and make more plants to turn
>it into gas and we would not be in this high price part of the cycle

Careful, your post is turning into the usual right wing rant. We weren't talking about environmental policy.

Nope, just you leftist perspective making you think that. I know we humans are not a part of nature so we should not touch anything. One thing is for sure, without the alarmists environmental scare tactics we would be better off energy wise. Oh, and keep the polution crap , the US is the cleanest country on the planet and getting cleaner every day. I have no desire to polute and destroy. You know, the typiclal left wing rant, the one you can save
Abraham Lincoln

well well, you can hurl PA's too. I am and always have been for responsibility. Unfortunaltey the position you support to not apear to to me. As for reducing spending but that does not meen we pain enough in taxes. But I guess we all will have to defer to you as to how much we all should pay. You seem to have the inside on that one

Does anyone have a Rush to English dictionary?
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

There's a lot of pompous self-righteousness on this thread. Most of it seems to be supported by piles of shit. Thanks for the laughs.

And Billvon, if you're going to go with the implied personal attack method, do you think it's okay to give out warnings when you infer others are doing the same?

well well, you can hurl PA's too. I am and always have been for responsibility. Unfortunaltey the position you support to not apear to to me. As for reducing spending but that does not meen we pain enough in taxes. But I guess we all will have to defer to you as to how much we all should pay. You seem to have the inside on that one

Does anyone have a Rush to English dictionary?

Nothing to add? that is ok:S
Abraham Lincoln

... I know we humans are not a part of nature so we should not touch anything...

What? Is there a typo in there somewhere or have we all been elevated to deity status? If the latter, then I'm going to leave work early today go to the games. Zeus and Thor are headlining the Celebrity God Grudge Match and I hear that Aphrodite will be holding a sexual rapture clinic. Word on the aether is that her boob job looks great!

... I know we humans are not a part of nature so we should not touch anything...

What? Is there a typo in there somewhere or have we all been elevated to deity status? If the latter, then I'm going to leave work early today go to the games. Zeus and Thor are headlining the Celebrity God Grudge Match and I hear that Aphrodite will be holding a sexual rapture clinic. Word on the aether is that her boob job looks great!

whoosh..........
Abraham Lincoln

whoosh..........

Ooops! You're busted! You can't make that sound if you're not part of nature.:P

whoosh..........

Ooops! You're busted! You can't make that sound if you're not part of nature.:P

Dam>:(:P:D
Abraham Lincoln