akarunway

Judge doesn't throw out lawsuit. Expensive pants

what a cock bag, I hope that guy filing the suit gets trampled by an elephant escaping from the zoo, or hit by a runaway stroller, or runover by a drunken unicycler. As long as it's humiliating I'm for it.
History does not long entrust the care of freedom to the weak or the timid.
--Dwight D. Eisenhower

what a cock bag, I hope that guy filing the suit gets trampled by an elephant escaping from the zoo, or hit by a runaway stroller, or runover by a drunken unicycler. As long as it's humiliating I'm for it.

Sheesh. If he's suing for 67 million for pants wadda think he'll sue for if is whole suit gets fucked up in one of those senarios? Wonder what his Gucci loafers are worth?[:/]
I hold it true, whate'er befall;
I feel it, when I sorrow most;
'Tis better to have loved and lost
Than never to have loved at all.

Sheesh. If he's suing for 67 million for pants wadda think he'll sue for if is whole suit gets fucked up in one of those senarios? Wonder what his Gucci loafers are worth?

If you look at the 4th page of the article it shows his justification for the amount of money, pure BS. A cheap way to twist the law and hurt a family that made every effort to appease him after losing the pants.

History does not long entrust the care of freedom to the weak or the timid.
--Dwight D. Eisenhower

In the UK, he'd just get a wasted costs order against him that'd far exceeded any damages he was awarded.

Now, THIS idea I like!
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

I just had to check in on this idiot to see if the judge had decided to just take him out back and shoot him. Not yet, maybe later today.
This jerk is a real peace of work. If he doesn't lose money on this there's no justice in this world.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/06/12/AR2007061201667.html?nav=hcmodule

http://abcnews.go.com/TheLaw/story?id=3119381&page=1 Filed by a lawyer to be judge. Imagine that. > The $67 Million Pants
Washington, D.C., Lawyer Sues Dry Cleaners for Lost Trousers

Sounds to me like he's not qualified for the job. He wouldn't know justice if it bit him in the ass. Hes just making a international testical of himself.

Unbelievable!

I'll admit, I did start laughing out loud when I got to the part where he started boohooing and said he couldn't continue. The dude's a pathetic excuse for a life form. The real tragedy is that the shop owners have to hire a lawyer to deal with this jerk. I think the judge should hear the arguments, then fine him for all of the expenses incurred by the defendants less the cost of the pants and tack on some money for the inconvenience. Then take the guy out on the front steps, shove a pacifier in his mouth and give him a spanking. Then have him disbarred. Then have his name and picture posted on billboards so that businesses will know not to deal with him. I can't think of a reason that anyone would ever considering providing him any sort of service knowing that if his "biggie size" was a fry short of the next guy's that he'd take them to court.

Please can one of you lawyers on this forum explain to me how this can possibly be ethical/moral/right. If you cannot then please assure me that this goof will not win. Please tell me that somewhere within our system there is enough common sense that a judge will throw this crap in the garbage and tell him what a fucking shitbird he is (using more professional language of course). It would be lovely if some really high priced lawyer felt charitable enough offered his services to these poor people for free so they can countersue this idiot for legal fees and their own mental suffering.
My biggest handicap is that sometimes the hole in the front of my head operates a tad bit faster than the grey matter contained within.

Sheesh. If he's suing for 67 million for pants wadda think he'll sue for if is whole suit gets fucked up in one of those senarios? Wonder what his Gucci loafers are worth?

If you look at the 4th page of the article it shows his justification for the amount of money, pure BS. A cheap way to twist the law and hurt a family that made every effort to appease him after losing the pants.

The thing is, they found the pants and wanted to return them to him. Also I believe several attempts to appease this ASS with several thousand dollars to leave them alone.

The Dude needs to be held to account, and be required to repay all legal expenses to this Korean Family as well as some big dollars for Pain and Suffering.

Is an elected Judge subject to a recall election? This little tantrum of his would almost ceratinly ensure he would lose.

Whats funny is this African American Judge asked for a recess because the trail became to emotional for him to continue and left the court room in tears.

Should have left the court room in cuffs for attempting to extort millions from a family run business.

Is an elected Judge subject to a recall election? This little tantrum of his would almost ceratinly ensure he would lose.

Whats funny is this African American Judge asked for a recess because the trail became to emotional for him to continue and left the court room in tears.

Should have left the court room in cuffs for attempting to extort millions from a family run business.

The asswipe ain't doing it for the money he want to get into the history books.

The judge in charge of the trial isn't going to do squat against a fellow officer of the court (ethic's you know)

Right, wrong, morals, ethic's, etc and the "law" are not the same thing.