bodhibody

Re: [shropshire] why do i miss europe?

I tend to decide whether I want to have sex with someone according to more pertinent bits of anatomy than armpits.

Personally I just don't like eating hair...

In that case, I suggest you refrain from biting, chewing and swallowing your prospective partner's armpits!:o

Further, I would think that biting ANY of your partners "hairy bits" (whether actually hairy or shaved) would tend to spoil the mood a little!B|

That's why the :P thingy shows a tongue, not teeth!

Mike.

Taking the piss out of the FrenchAmericans since before it was fashionable.

Prenait la pisse hors du FrançaisCanadiens méridionaux puisqu'avant lui à la mode.

MY!!!! This thread has WAY drifted!! (and for the record... I'm not going to post pics of my hairy/shaved bits! Pictures of armpits... that's an interesting fetish :P)

Actually, I think they were referring to the area above your lips. :o
Math tutoring available. Only $6! per hour! First lesson: Factorials!

MY!!!! This thread has WAY drifted!! (and for the record... I'm not going to post pics of my hairy/shaved bits! Pictures of armpits... that's an interesting fetish :P)

I do not have a mustache ;).... that's what IPL hair removal is for :):)

I do not have a mustache ;).... that's what IPL hair removal is for :):)

I'm not so fond of a, um, mustache on a lady. :P
Math tutoring available. Only $6! per hour! First lesson: Factorials!

Actually I thought it was a thread about a guy not missing America for all its shortcommings. I posted several and no one has yet to challenge them..... Hmmmm....

For all of the "shortcomings" that you find offensive about this great country, I challenge you to find any country in the world, not just Europe, that doesn't have a sordid past and mulitiple existing problems, that, if you lived there, you wouldn't be bitching about.

Actually I thought it was a thread about a guy not missing America for all its shortcommings. I posted several and no one has yet to challenge them..... Hmmmm....

For all of the "shortcomings" that you find offensive about this great country, I challenge you to find any country in the world, not just Europe, that doesn't have a sordid past and mulitiple existing problems, that, if you lived there, you wouldn't be bitching about.

Who cares about sordid past, I'm about the presen and future. Countries with far less $$$ than us provide medical care for their citizens over tax breaks for the rich. The history of teh US only shatters the founding father bullshit I'm subjected to all teh time. It was crap then, but who cares when the present is here and 1 of 6 Americans has no medical insurance while YOUR president wants to make it even more exclusive and passed measures to revoke OT pay and make it harder for citizens to BK medical bills..... not to mention your Congress refused to pass the min wage incr, so states were forced to do what your criminals wouldn't.

As for other countries, if you have a point to make with data, I'd love to read it.

Who cares about sordid past, I'm about the presen and future. Countries with far less $$$ than us provide medical care for their citizens over tax breaks for the rich. The history of teh US only shatters the founding father bullshit I'm subjected to all teh time. It was crap then, but who cares when the present is here and 1 of 6 Americans has no medical insurance while YOUR president wants to make it even more exclusive and passed measures to revoke OT pay and make it harder for citizens to BK medical bills..... not to mention your Congress refused to pass the min wage incr, so states were forced to do what your criminals wouldn't.

If you are not a citizen of this country; as in,"your country" you have no right to complain at all.

If you are, you could reject it, become a citizen of Mexico, sneak back across the border and get all of the govt. aid you wanted.

I happen to be one of those six without health care. My solution is to do everything within my own power to take care of my health. One of those things is not to spend my life in resentment and anger because I don't have something that I feel is owed to me just because I exist.

How much of your life do you think that you should be responible for?

Food? $ 100 per wk.
Clothing? 1000 per yr.
Shelter? 1500 per month
Transportation? 800 per month
Health care? 1000 per month
Burial? 7000 for life

I'm tired of driving the same old tired truck, even though it runs. I think the govt. ought to force you to help me buy a brand new truck of my choosing.[:/]

PEOPLE (Americans, Italians, British, Germans, Australians....) can be assholes. To be racist or bigoted about certain nationalities is just as "ignorant, arrogant, overly aggressive" as you decribed "over half the population" of America. I'm curious as to how you've met over half the population. OR.... are you just basing your opinion on those you met in New York or a high population density.... did you spend a bit of time in South Dakota on the PineRidge reservation to develop that opinion, or maybe down in the Ozarks? I just think your comment was foolish.

no, no, NO

only the OTHER culture is bad. only the Americas are bad.

aren't you paying attention - all the others are goodness and light. It's a different sort of human. Better than others. More superior. "supermen" if you will.

Though I believe that attitude was tried before and didn't have very good results.

hope that helps

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

aren't you paying attention - all the others are goodness and light. It's a different sort of human. Better than others. More superior. "supermen" if you will.

I think the appropriate European vanacular you're reaching for is "Aryan".:P

Fat chicks often have an emotional anomoly, such as a rape that occured when they were young or just simple lack of self-control.

Just out of curiosity....what's the reason for fat guys?

Too much beer :o

Fat guys have a lack of self-control absent any LEGITIMATE medical condition.

As for the astetic factor, sorry girls, this is not a geese/gander society, guys will be graded upon their vocational successes and girls their, uh, assests.

To preace this reply: nice making it a referendum on me rather than the issue...... to be expected.

If you are not a citizen of this country; as in,"your country" you have no right to complain at all.

If I wasn't a citizen I would have the right to bitch about what I want, I am tho.

If you are, you could reject it, become a citizen of Mexico, sneak back across the border and get all of the govt. aid you wanted.

Ahhhh, back to Mexico, how cute. Nice PA. Or I could live in a nation, a poorer nation that provides health care and better off too.

I happen to be one of those six without health care. My solution is to do everything within my own power to take care of my health.

So you're gambling as the rest of the 1/6th and a lot of the other 5/6th with marginal care. OK, so youtalk tough until you need it then become a liberal activist as the others who gambled and lost.

One of those things is not to spend my life in resentment and anger because I don't have something that I feel is owed to me just because I exist.

I feel it's oxer all citizens as a courtesy of the rich and teh gov for making them rich, our gov sees otherwise and exloitation of the poor is the norm here, not most of the rest of teh wordl.

How much of your life do you think that you should be responible for?

Food? $ 100 per wk.
Clothing? 1000 per yr.
Shelter? 1500 per month
Transportation? 800 per month
Health care? 1000 per month
Burial? 7000 for life

How much of teh corporation's profits should I be responsible to make for them?

I'm tired of driving the same old tired truck, even though it runs. I think the govt. ought to force you to help me buy a brand new truck of my choosing

Yes, healthcare.... new vehicle, same thing. Rah, rah, America is the best nation on earth, rah, rah....[:/]