ExAFO

The Conspiracy Theory Repository Thread

This is obviously a conspiricy to hide truths!

Since at least the early 1900s, when the phenomenom began in Britain, colored scarves have been traditional supporter wear for fans of association football teams across the world, even those in warmer climates. These scarves come in a wide variety of sizes and are made in a club's particular colors and may contain the club crest, pictures of renowned players, and various slogans relating to the history of the club and its rivalry with others. In the United Kingdom, the most popular and traditional type is a simple design with alternating bars of color in the individual team's traditional colors. In continental Europe many Ultras groups produce their own scarf designs.

As part of pre-match build-ups, or during matches, fans will create a 'scarf wall' in which all supporters in a section of the stadium will stretch out their scarves above their heads with both hands, creating an impressive 'wall' of color, usually accompanied by the singing of a club anthem such as "You'll Never Walk Alone" at Liverpool F.C. & Celtic F.C. or "Grazie Roma" at A.S. Roma. This was initially solely a British phenomenon, but has since spread to Europe and South America. Scarf wearing is also a noted feature of support for Australian rules football clubs in the Australian Football League

There's a new threat with this Bihydrogen monoxide. Seems to be everywhere!! these are facts that the Govt does not want you to know! They require it to be packaged with anything that is not solid or in powder form. It's Big Brother controlling us with this new form of forced Dependence.!!!!!

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you can never know if they are genuine" - Abraham Lincoln

There's a new threat with this Bihydrogen monoxide....

And it's a KILLER!!!:o Not only has it been closely linked to the causes of Sub-Saharan Drought, but total immersion is likely to cause death! Even partial immersion can cause death or serious injury when it's combined with Carcharodon carcharias.

Yet... It's government approved simply because it's a cheap cleaning agent when combined with surfactants.

Awful.

Mike.

Taking the piss out of the FrenchAmericans since before it was fashionable.

Prenait la pisse hors du FrançaisCanadiens méridionaux puisqu'avant lui à la mode.

There's a new threat with this Bihydrogen monoxide....

And it's a KILLER!!!:o Not only has it been closely linked to the causes of Sub-Saharan Drought, but total immersion is likely to cause death! Even partial immersion can cause death or serious injury when it's combined with Carcharodon carcharias.

Yet... It's government approved simply because it's a cheap cleaning agent when combined with surfactants.

Awful.

Mike.

:D:D:D:D

You know, I hear that they sell some of that stuff almost pure and they spell "naive" backwards on some of the clear plastic containers. The Fascists!!!

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you can never know if they are genuine" - Abraham Lincoln

I believe for every drop of rain that falls
A flower grows
I believe that somewhere in the darkest night
A candle glows
I believe for everyone who goes astray, someone will come
To show the way
I believe, I believe

(.)Y(.)
Chivalry is not dead; it only sleeps for want of work to do. - Jerome K Jerome

I believe for every drop of rain that falls
A flower grows
I believe that somewhere in the darkest night
A candle glows
I believe for everyone who goes astray, someone will come
To show the way
I believe, I believe

I believe that you are sooo Gay:|
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

I tend to believe there isn't very much proof that an airplane hit the pentagon.

That's right! It was actually aimed at a PentaCLE! It was supposed to be anti-Zionist, but the perpetrators couldn't count the points on the star.

That's why Dubbie declared a "War-On-Error"... To raise inbred Texans standards of education (including his own)... But that damned typo got in the way.[:/]

Mike.

Taking the piss out of the FrenchAmericans since before it was fashionable.

Prenait la pisse hors du FrançaisCanadiens méridionaux puisqu'avant lui à la mode.