funjumper101

Bolton on the Daily Show

I watched this episode last night.

Bolton totally made an ass out of himself when Jon Stewart brought up President Lincoln. Even my wife was floored by Bolton's ignorance of Lincoln's presidency. She's a Brit and didn't come to the USA until she was in her 20s. She knows enough about Lincoln's presidency to know that Bolton was completely clueless.

In general, Bolton showed what an arrogant asshole he is. I'll give him credit for having the 'nads to show up at all. I don't think he'll go again.

It might be on YouTube. It is worth seeing.

My wife's comment: Who is that dipshit?
Me: That is was the US ambassador to the UN.
Her: That idiot is an ambassador? How embarrasing.
Me: Make that item # 2648642 on the list.

Fixed it for ya... ;)
So I try and I scream and I beg and I sigh
Just to prove I'm alive, and it's alright
'Cause tonight there's a way I'll make light of my treacherous life
Make light!

>Fixed it for ya...

True, that little problem has been fixed. So has the problem of Rumsfeld. I figure we have about a dozen problems to go.

And then on to the next screwball administration. It's the same people in Washington all the time. We need some new blood to break this cycle!

--------------------------
Chuck Norris doesn't do push-ups, he pushes the Earth down.

>We need some new blood to break this cycle!

Ah, but if any "new blood" tries to run, he gets bashed for not having enough experience in Washington! I say do away with this whole presidential election thing. Have every citizen take an IQ test, put the cutoff at an IQ of say 130, then have a random drawing of those people. You get the job for two years whether you want to do it or not.

Make sure you watch the show that played right after that one (Bolton's aired on 20 March, and this one on 21 March) . Stewart calls back the historian he had on a few months back who wrote about Lincoln, and called her a lying [beep]bitch[/beep]! lmao ! Freaking hilarious!
Remster

Ah, but if any "new blood" tries to run, he gets bashed for not having enough experience in Washington!

The system is broken. I realized how badly when I heard Nader telling his story about one of the 2004 Presidential debates. He's a Presidential candidate, he's excluded from the debate but he's given an invitation to attend.........sitting in another room of course. He was also invited to a post debate interview with FOX. He shows up and the State Police have orders not to let him into the building. They turn him away threatening to arrest him if he doesn't leave. And here I was told that *anyone* can grow up to be President.

Ah, but if any "new blood" tries to run, he gets bashed for not having enough experience in Washington! I say do away with this whole presidential election thing. Have every citizen take an IQ test, put the cutoff at an IQ of say 130, then have a random drawing of those people. You get the job for two years whether you want to do it or not.

LOL. Me,me,me. I would love that. Can we do that for all branchs of govt?B|
I hold it true, whate'er befall;
I feel it, when I sorrow most;
'Tis better to have loved and lost
Than never to have loved at all.

Better yet have the miitary take over, after all they know what is best for us.
“The only fool bigger than the person who knows it all is the person who argues with him.

Stanislaw Jerzy Lec quotes (Polish writer, poet and satirist 1906-1966)

You just want to be President without being bothered with a campaign.
Math tutoring available. Only $6! per hour! First lesson: Factorials!

Hmm... the exact opposite of how jury selection works today, both in the order of processing and the results.

Make sure you watch the show that played right after that one (Bolton's aired on 20 March, and this one on 21 March) . Stewart calls back the historian he had on a few months back who wrote about Lincoln, and called her a lying [beep]bitch[/beep]! lmao ! Freaking hilarious!

It's on my Tivo. I'll get to it this weekend.

I saw Bolton on the BBC's Question Time last night. QT is usually a domestic political panel discussion, but last night's was a special Iraq War anniversary edition. Bolton was on the panel and came across as nothing less than extremely obnoxious, and deeply arrogant.

I saw Bolton on the BBC's Question Time last night. QT is usually a domestic political panel discussion, but last night's was a special Iraq War anniversary edition. Bolton was on the panel and came across as nothing less than extremely obnoxious, and deeply arrogant.

You nailed the description. What I thought was the most alarming, in the Daily Show piece, was that he indicated a couple of times that he thought that an Executive branch that isn't secretive and outside the system of checks and balances is undemocratic.
One thing I will say though, he was the prefect representative for this administration...not the country mind you, but certainly those who are at the helm.

>Fixed it for ya...
True, that little problem has been fixed. So has the problem of Rumsfeld. I figure we have about a dozen problems to go.

B|B|B|
Amen, Billvon... Let the count down Continue!;)
*My Inner Child is A Fucking Prick Too!
*Everyones entitled to be stupid but you are abusing the priviledge
*Well I'd love to stay & chat, But youre a total Bitch! {Stewie}