ExAFO

Fat Bastard might be taken by Social Svcs...

"People pick on us because of my weight. They call us fat. It makes us feel sick of the nutters always shouting at us," Connor told ITV.

This kids might have more problems than just being overweight.

PS: I love the fact that the kid calls the people shouting nutters.
"That looks dangerous." Leopold Stotch

Still not the kids fault.

He's not the sharpest knife in the draw..... but look at his pedigree/ Roll [over the waiste band] model.

On the news that I saw, his mom is Expecting help.:S

(.)Y(.)
Chivalry is not dead; it only sleeps for want of work to do. - Jerome K Jerome

Being heavy doesn't mean being able to fight well. It does mean not being able to run away from bullies, or being able to chase after bullies.

For the brits: What does "nutters" mean, besides being an insult.

For me, the key point in the story was the mention that the mom consistently hasn't been taking him to state mandated appointments with doctors, etc.
People are sick and tired of being told that ordinary and decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired. I’m certainly not, and I’m sick and tired of being told that I am

A kid that age isn't going to have the decision-making skills or even the knowledge of how to keep your health. I see this as the mothers fault. If the kid were in his teens or later - than he should know better. I don't think the kid should be taken from his mother, that might cause even more problems then him being a fatty in the first place.
=========Shaun ==========