sweetmoose

just like religon, the world could do without sports

Sorry, just have to vent for moment, and I'm drunk, so that doesn't help. I was flipping through the news and some sporting event caused a small riot where 50 people were injured and the cops had to use tear gas and rubber bullets! Seriously people, how retarded are you that you car that much about a stupid sport team (I think it was soccer, but not sure on that). RETARDED!!!!! That's all I can say
We die only once, but for such a very long time.

I'll believe in ghosts when I catch one in my teeth.

Were you friends with the jocks during your high school years?

Naw, I haven't done any sports since 7th grade, I only really had one friend that was into sports in highschool, and he is crazy spiritual/vegetarian now.

Sports are the case of all the problems in history.

I mean, some imaginary guy in a striped shirt throwing little flags is supposed to guide our destiny? In real life it doesn't work that way.

I mean, if I told you I had a gnome in my back yard would you really believe me?

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

Religion can do without sports? :S

I completely agree that religion can do without sports, but both are things that people do crazy shit for, like kill and die for.

What would you be willing to die for?

I would be willing to die for the happiness of my family and loved ones, that's about it. If the happiness of my family included sporting events, they can go fuck themselves, cause that's just stupid.

Every time you strap on a rig and board the plane you're accepting the possibility that you might die, if not FOR, then at least BECAUSE OF your sport.

I agree, but I'm not doing it for anyone else, and on top of that no one else is injured or killed because of me jumpingB|

>I mean, if I told you I had a gnome in my back yard would you really believe me?

Was it a peaceful christian gnome or one of those killer nutso muslim gnomes?

Worse, the gnome was atheist. :o

and running for office

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

>I mean, if I told you I had a gnome in my back yard would you really believe me?

and running for office

I'd never vote for anything less than 3 feet tall.
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Worse, the gnome was atheist.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

and running for office

I'd never vote for anything less than 3 feet tall.

Don't tell the people in Bonfire that there is actually humor over here.:D:D

Religion can do without sports? :S

I vote for the seperation of Church and Sports

I vote for separation of Church and Sex.

No more "Oh my God!"
" . . . the lust for power can be just as completely satisfied by suggesting people into loving their servitude as by flogging them and kicking them into obedience." -- Aldous Huxley

Were you friends with the jocks during your high school years?

Naw, I haven't done any sports since 7th grade, I only really had one friend that was into sports in highschool, and he is crazy spiritual/vegetarian now.

I vote for the separation of Church and Vegetables, or maybe it's Sports and Vegetables?
" . . . the lust for power can be just as completely satisfied by suggesting people into loving their servitude as by flogging them and kicking them into obedience." -- Aldous Huxley

I vote for the separation of Church and Gnomes.

No, I mean Church and Atheists.

My last vote, . . . for now.

Think before you wish for something. You're into skydiving... correct? Isn't skydiving a ... sport? Since you are 'into' this sport, doe that mean you are retarded? Report back to us when you've sobered-up.;) Meanwhile, I'm goin' out after that atheist, rabble-rousin', war mongerin' gnome!:D

Chuck

Think before you wish for something. You're into skydiving... correct? Isn't skydiving a ... sport? Since you are 'into' this sport, doe that mean you are retarded? Report back to us when you've sobered-up.;) Meanwhile, I'm goin' out after that atheist, rabble-rousin', war mongerin' gnome!:D

Chuck

True true.........I have been called retarded before, so maybe there is something to that. It all kinda depends on how you define a sport, I know plenty of people that wouldn't consider skydiving, skateboarding, or snowboarding sports, most of them are military or ex military guys, but that's what I've been most exposed to the last 5 years. I was really more referring to mainstreem team sports like soccer, football, maybe even basketball and baseball. Don't know if what I'm writing now makes me more or less retarded, but at least I'm sober.;)