shropshire

U.K worst place to be a kid.... but before you gloat.....

This "study" is a lot of arbitrary bullshit...

Funny, whenever a snippet of arbitrary bullshit suits your pet cause it appears here as a thread.....

Well, it does fit his pet cause - England sucks - and even he won't use it!

Frankly I don't see the point of it.

Funny, whenever a snippet of arbitrary bullshit suits your pet cause it appears here as a thread.....

Hey mikkey, um, I don't know how to tell you this, but I didn't start this thread... In fact, it was started by someone from the British Isles.

Maybe I did a Vulcan thought projection mind meld and implanted the idea to start this thread inside the brain of the original poster?

What is it that you think is my pet cause? Bashing England? If you had bothered to read and understand what I posted, you would see that I'm saying these rankings are highly flawed - and that's actually defending England here,

Oh well, maybe you'll actually come up with some valid point elsewhere. Do keep trying.

That is the most idiotic thing I've seen in a long time. By this metric Stalinist Russia would win hands down.

If we were ALL starving & living in caves that metric could score us quite well provided we had the same pittance of an income.

Correct. Thank you for taking the time to read it, and having the intellect to recognize how ridiculous it is. (Instead of just bashing me mindlessly like some others.)

For some reason they presume that income disparity is a bad thing, and that when everyone's income is identical, that's a good thing. Even if that identical income is poverty level. Stupid! Personally, I would like to have the ability, if living in poverty, to move up the ranks to higher income levels. That's a good thing, not a bad thing. These social scientists are full of crap, IMO.