SkyChimp

Which News Network do you favor/trust?

We have people voting in the poll, but no explanation for their vote... I truly am curious to why people trust different news sources. After all, their reporting is quite different from each other.

Does anyone else find it funny that we made a SPORT out of an EMERGENCY PROCEDURE?!?!

What's ironic about FOX is that as conservative as it may be, it's owneed by the furthest left liberal in America. I agree that NBC has done a much better job of centralizing their selves after the Dan Rather scandle regarding the President's Air Guard service and those fake documents.

I must say that FOX's Bill O'Reilly has done a great job of being independent. Watch his video clips (especially the one with Whoopi Goldberg) and see how he sticks to the subject and task at hand.

Does anyone else find it funny that we made a SPORT out of an EMERGENCY PROCEDURE?!?!

None of the above, BBC or Skynews.

Skynews is owend by News Corp...(read Fox News)...:P
So I try and I scream and I beg and I sigh
Just to prove I'm alive, and it's alright
'Cause tonight there's a way I'll make light of my treacherous life
Make light!

What's ironic about FOX is that as conservative as it may be, it's owneed by the furthest left liberal in America. I agree that NBC has done a much better job of centralizing their selves after the Dan Rather scandle regarding the President's Air Guard service and those fake documents.

I must say that FOX's Bill O'Reilly has done a great job of being independent. Watch his video clips (especially the one with Whoopi Goldberg) and see how he sticks to the subject and task at hand.

Did I miss some intended sarcasm in your post?

In case you are serious, Fox News is owned by Rupert Murdoch, and the news channel peddles his own ultra right-wing agenda.

Be humble, ask questions, listen, learn, follow the golden rule, talk when necessary, and know when to shut the fuck up.

In case you are serious, Fox News is owned by Rupert Murdoch, and the news channel peddles his own ultra right-wing agenda.

Yes I was being sarcastic

Which, of course, is why he contributed to Hillary's Senate campaign and hosted a fundraiser for her...

Fox is 'ultra-right wing' only in comparison to the other news channels.. which admit to a liberal bias.

Do they slant right? Yes.. ultra-right? Nah...

That said...I get news from all the above and more...but always try to find other sources to corroborate.
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

What's ironic about FOX is that as conservative as it may be, it's owneed by the furthest left liberal in America.

Rupert Murdoch is a liberal? American? When did this happen?

I must say that FOX's Bill O'Reilly has done a great job of being independent.

Ok, I get it, we're joking around. Sorry, I'm slow today

edited to add: I should probably read the rest of the thread before I chime in.