Scoop

Think of them (all our troops)

Some stupid comments provoked me into making this video. Please, please please: Support our troops, regardless of what you think of whatever conflict they may be involved with. Some join up in response to a situation such as 9/11 to do what they think is right, some believe they are doing the right thing and some are just doing as they are told.
Either way, they are all in a dangerous situation and all they want to do is stay safe, do their job, look out for each other and come home in one piece.

Thank you for your courage and strength.

See the video too: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4LXoPPxtEdU

EDIT: Probably NSFW as although not dodgy material does contain some graphic images

Thanks.............One of the pics you used is certainly stuck in my memory. It has the HUGE fireball explosion in the middle of the street. I remember seeing that pic in the paper. That happened the first day I was in Baghdad. It was a controlled det of a car bomb. I remember feeling the concushion from it and I was all the way out at Camp Striker. (The Airport basically) Then the realization that............oh yeah...........I really am in Baghdad and shit does blow up here. :S