philh

religion and morality

6. You shall not kill.

This forbids willful murder or the unlawful taking of life. Jesus said that if you merely call your brother a fool, you are in danger of judgment, and the Bible says if you’ve ever hated anyone, you are a murderer in God’s eyes. God does not simply judge actions. He knows the intentions of the heart. He sees your thought life. Every improper thought or deed done in secret is seen and recorded and will be used as evidence against you.

Do as I say, not as I do. (How many people has your God killed? Is it a billion, a trillion, ....?)
"That looks dangerous." Leopold Stotch

This command prohibited polytheism that characterized all the religions of the ancient Near East. Israel was not to worship or call on any of the gods of other nations, but was commanded to fear the one and only true God and serve him alone. We are to love him with all of our heart, mind, soul, and strength to much that our love for our parents, kids, friends, even our own lives should seem like hatred by comparison.

And this is the exact issue that most modern Christians by neccessity ignore - the judeo-christian god is a local deity. He is the god of Israel just as Zeus was the god of Greece, Amun was the god of Egypt, Odin was the god of the Norse etc.

The being depicted in the OT was never intended to be the ruler of the entire universe, he is just the protector of one insignificant people sandwiched between the three great powers of the first thousand years BC. No different to any other local, limited figment of primitive imaginations.
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

According to Remsburg, "Enough of the writings of the authors named in the foregoing list remains to form a library. Yet in this mass of literature there is to be found no mention of Jesus Christ." nor do any of these authors make note of the Disciples or Apostles.

I'm afraid Remsburg is wrong (if only because he is speaking in absolutes). As well as Paj's example Tacitus makes fleeting mention of a "Christus" in his Annals, (yes, thats a double 'n' so no sniggering:P) written around 100-110 AD.

Do as I say, not as I do. (How many people has your God killed? Is it a billion, a trillion, ....?)

None without cause. There is no one righteous. No one who seeks God. Do you think you're innocent? Have you kept the Commandments listed above? Where will you be going when you die? Heaven or hell?

Tacitus makes fleeting mention of a "Christus" in his Annals, (yes, thats a double 'n' so no sniggering:P) written around 100-110 BC.

Wouldn't that have been about a century before Jesus was born? Pretty hard to believe Tacitus was referring to Jesus.
Math tutoring available. Only $6! per hour! First lesson: Factorials!

Tacitus makes fleeting mention of a "Christus" in his Annals, (yes, thats a double 'n' so no sniggering:P) written around 100-110 BC.

Wouldn't that have been about a century before Jesus was born? Pretty hard to believe Tacitus was referring to Jesus.

Lol, apologies! Most of my course deals in BC so I get into the habit of using it on everything:$ Of course I meant AD.

And this is the exact issue that most modern Christians by neccessity ignore - the judeo-christian god is a local deity. He is the god of Israel just as Zeus was the god of Greece, Amun was the god of Egypt, Odin was the god of the Norse etc.

The being depicted in the OT was never intended to be the ruler of the entire universe, he is just the protector of one insignificant people sandwiched between the three great powers of the first thousand years BC. No different to any other local, limited figment of primitive imaginations.

Is he the God of the Jews only? is he not also of the Gentiles? Yes, of the Gentiles also:
Romans 3:29

There is only one God (Mk. 12:32, Mk. 12:29, 1 Tim. 2:5, 1 Cor. 8:4, Gal. 3:20, James 2:19, Ps. 86:10, Deut. 6:4,5, Isa. 44:8, Isa. 45:21, Isa. 45:22, Isa. 46:9, Isa. 45:5, Isa. 45:18, Mal. 2:10)

What is it: His morse code? :|

If it was "Him" who took away precious lifes in "my life", I'd love to be fully armed like you guys in the US are in your daily routine >:(

Forget about it, there is no dude called God. >:(

dudeist skydiver # 3105

What is it: His morse code? :|

No. Just Biblical reference.

If it was "Him" who took away precious lifes in "my life", I'd love to be fully armed like you guys in the US are in your daily routine >:(

Forget about it, there is no dude called God. >:(

I'm sitting on an airplane. A flight attendant comes by and spills coffee in my lap. I felt as if this incident ruined my entire flight because it was very painful. Therefore, because something bad happened to me on the flight, I no longer believe in a pilot who's flying the airplane.

There is only one God (Mk. 12:32, Mk. 12:29, 1 Tim. 2:5, 1 Cor. 8:4, Gal. 3:20, James 2:19, Ps. 86:10, Deut. 6:4,5, Isa. 44:8, Isa. 45:21, Isa. 45:22, Isa. 46:9, Isa. 45:5, Isa. 45:18, Mal. 2:10)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What is it: His morse code?

If it was "Him" who took away precious lifes in "my life", I'd love to be fully armed like you guys in the US are in your daily routine

Forget about it, there is no dude called God.

In through the nose, out through the mouth.

Seriously... I don't in any way mean to minimize your loss and I am truly sorry. We live in a fallen world and bad things happen to people. While I do not believe God causes all bad things to happen, I do believe he can and sometimes does use them for his purpose. We may not can see how at the time or may never see it but the bad event or even your struggle through it may have a profound impact on the people around you.

"And we know that God causes all things to work together for good to those who love God, to those who are called according to His purpose," (Rom. 8:28).

The problem is, we most often want things to work out for "our own purpose." It's in our nature. God may be using your experience to break you down and get your attention so he can build you back up. In order to break down the wall between you and him (e.g. trying to save you from yourself and judgment).

Is he the God of the Jews only? is he not also of the Gentiles? Yes, of the Gentiles also:

Simple platitude. Everyone wants to big up their contender. What did the OT god ever do (on record) for non Jews? Did he speak to them through prophets? Did he give them advice? Did he create helpful miracles for them? Why did those who had no contact with the Jews not have a clue who he was?

Simple platitude. Everyone wants to big up their contender. What did the OT god ever do (on record) for non Jews? Did he speak to them through prophets? Did he give them advice? Did he create helpful miracles for them? Why did those who had no contact with the Jews not have a clue who he was?

The God of the OT is the same as the God of the NT. There is only one God.

6. You shall not kill.

This forbids willful murder or the unlawful taking of life. Jesus said that if you merely call your brother a fool, you are in danger of judgment, and the Bible says if you’ve ever hated anyone, you are a murderer in God’s eyes. God does not simply judge actions. He knows the intentions of the heart. He sees your thought life. Every improper thought or deed done in secret is seen and recorded and will be used as evidence against you.

I have counted the number of people that were killed by God in the Bible. The figure I came up with is approx 2,270,365, which, of course, greatly underestimates God's total death toll, since it only includes those killings for which specific numbers are given. No attempt was made to include the victims of Noah's flood, Sodom and Gomorrah, or the many plagues, famines, fiery serpents, etc., with which the good book is filled. Still, 2 million is a respectable number even for world class killers., and if god were a Californian Im sure he would be penning letters on death row.

Interestingly how does this compare with Satan? How many did he kill in the Bible?
Well I can only find ten, and even these he shares with God, since God allowed him to do it as a part of a bet. I'm talking about the seven sons and three daughters of Job
-----------------------------------------------------------
--+ There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't.. --+

The God of the OT is the same as the God of the NT. There is only one God.

What, then had god done for non Jews by the time of writing of the old testament?

You shall have no other gods before Me.

There is only one God...

So it was a mistake to refer to other gods in the commandment, when there are none... aha!
My advice is to do what your parents did; get a job, sir. The bums will always lose. Do you hear me, Lebowski?

I have counted the number of people that were killed by God in the Bible. The figure I came up with is approx 2,270,365, which, of course, greatly underestimates God's total death toll, since it only includes those killings for which specific numbers are given. No attempt was made to include the victims of Noah's flood, Sodom and Gomorrah, or the many plagues, famines, fiery serpents, etc., with which the good book is filled. Still, 2 million is a respectable number even for world class killers., and if god were a Californian Im sure he would be penning letters on death row.

Interestingly how does this compare with Satan? How many did he kill in the Bible?
Well I can only find ten, and even these he shares with God, since God allowed him to do it as a part of a bet. I'm talking about the seven sons and three daughters of Job

It's called righteous indignation. Certainly NOT without cause. Your conscience should attest to that.

But after thy hardness and impenitent heart treasurest up unto thyself wrath against the day of wrath and revelation of the righteous judgment of God
Romans 2:5

The deaths of all mentioned is the same death you deserve for your lawlessness and rebellion. What will you do?

Who will render to every man according to his deeds.
Romans 2:6

righteous indignation

LOL you crack me up dude, how can you just simply say that the millions of deaths attributed your God are righteous indignation, why didn’t OJ use that excuse?
Your God is a mass murderer you can make all the excuses you want but the fact is if God was in a court of law he would be going down..

So explain how the Midianite massacre Num.31:1-35, BT 90,000+ killed is righteous indignation???

And why are there not more deaths attributed to the apparently “evil” Satan… 10 is a pretty poor effort, for someone who is “pure evil”……

Come on Paj come back to the real world, its not that scary.....
-----------------------------------------------------------
--+ There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't.. --+

CONTRADICTIONS:
God creates animals and then man - Gen 1:25-26
God creates man and then the animals - Gen 2:18-19

Noah takes 7 pairs of each type of animal onto the ark - Gen 7:2-3
Noah takes one pair of animal onto the ark - Gen 6:19

Terah's lifespan.
According to Gen 11:26, Terah was 70 when Abraham was born and Abraham was 75 when he left Haran. Therefore he lived 70 years (ie. his age when Abraham was born) plus 75 years (the age of Abraham when he left Haran - as stated in Gen 12:4). He did not live beyond this as Acts 7:4 states Terah was dead when Abraham left Haran. So 70 + 75 = 145 years in total. However, Gen 11:32 states he lived 205 years.

God promises Abraham the land of Canaan to live in - Gen 17:8
God did not allow Abraham to live in the promised land - Acts 7:5, Heb 11:8,9,13

God's plague kills 24,000 - Num 25:9
God's plague kills 23,000 - 1 Cor 10:8

God forbids killing - Ex 20:13
God commands killing - Ex 32:27

David slays Goliath - 1 Sam 17:4,7,50
Elhanan slays Goliath - 2 Sam 21:19

Satan incites David to number the people - 1 Chron 21:1
God incites David to number the people - 2 Sam 24:1

How the righteous suffer like the wicked - Ecc 9:2, Isaiah 57:1
How the righteous flourish - Psalm 92:12-13

No ills befall the righteous - Proverbs 12:21
How the righteous suffer - Job 12:4,6, Hebrews 11:35-37

The wicked will die prematurely and will suffer - Psalm 55:23, Proverbs 10:27, Job 18:5,11,18,19
The wicked lifespan is long and they enjoy life - Psalm 73:3-5,12, Job 21:7-9

Man is to be holy - Leviticus 11:44, 19:2, 20:7
Only God is holy - Revelation 15:4

Drinking alcohol is acceptable - Deuteronomy 14:26, John 2:7-11, 1 Timothy 5:23
Drinking alcohol is not acceptable - Proverbs 20:1, 23:31-34, Hosea 4:11

The infancy narratives.
According to Luke 2:21-39, Jesus is taken to the Jerusalem Temple eight days after he is born; the family then go up to Nazareth. In Matt 2:14-23, after being born the family flee in Egypt and stay there until Herod dies; even on returning, they avoid Judea and go up to Nazareth.

Jesus began ministry after John the Baptist is imprisoned - Mark 1:14,15,17
Jesus's began ministry whilst John was free and before imprisoned - John 1:28-29, 3:25-30

Jesus baptised - John 3:22
Jesus did not baptise - John 4:2

No one has ascended into heaven before Jesus - John 3:13
Elijah ascended into heaven - 2 Kings 2:11

Respect for parents taught - Exodus 20:12, Leviticus 19:3, Deuteronomy 5:16, Ephesians 6:1-2
Disrespect and rejection of parents taught - Matt 8:21- 22, 10:37, 19:29, 23:9, Luke 12:51,53, 14:26

People choose not to come to Jesus - John 5:40
People can only come to Jesus if God wills it - John 6:44

Jesus judges - John 5:22,27, 9:39, 2 Corinthians 5:10
Jesus does not judge - John 8:15, 12:47

Christians to hate their brothers - - Luke 14:26
Whoever hates their brother cannot have eternal life - 1 John 3:15

Man judged/saved by faith - John 3:15,16,36, 5:24, 20:31, Acts 2:21, 16:30,31, Rom 1:17, 5:1,9,11,18, 10:9, Gal 2:16, Phil 3:9, Eph 2:8,9
Man judged/saved by works and lifestyle - Psalm 62:12, Proverbs 24:12, Matt 7:21, 16:27, 19:16,17, 25:31- 46, Luke 14;13-14, John 5:29, Acts 10:35, Rom 2:6,7,9,10, 1 Cor 3:8

Believers not to worry about providing for family - Luke 14:26,33, 18:29,30
Believers must provide for family - 1 Timothy 5:8

The law/commandments to remain for ever - Matt 5:17-19, Luke 16:17
The law has ended - Romans 7:4, Eph 2:15, Col 2:14

Everyone sins - 2 Chronicles 6:36, Ecclesiastes 7:20, Rom 3:10,12,23
Believers do not sin - 1 John 3:6,9, 5:18

Jesus was physically descended from David - Romans 1:1- 3.
The genealogies in Matt 1:1-16 and Luke 3:23-38 both attempt to link Jesus with Joseph to give Jesus a place in the Davidic line (which was necessary for messiahship). However, if virgin born, Joseph would have had nothing to do with the conception and any physical/human descent would be through Mary: Jesus' only contact with humanity if virgin born. However, Luke 1:36 says Mary was related to Elizabeth who was of the Aaronic line (Luke 1:5), not the Davidic line. Therefore, if virgin born, Jesus did not have Davidic descent (a prerequisite for messiah- ship).

God forsakes Jesus - Mark 15:34
Jesus is inseparable from God - John 10:30, 14:10, 16:32

Elijah and Moses appear many centuries after they died - Mark 9:2-4
Only God is immortal - 1 Tim 6:15-16

Jesus was the first person to rise from the dead - Acts 26:23, Rev 1:5
Jesus was not the first person to rise from the dead - 2 Kings 4:32,35, Luke 7:12-15, Matt 9:18,25, 11:5, 27:52, John 11:44

God is impartial towards people - Acts 10:34, Rom 2:11, Gal 2:8, Eph 6:9
God is partial towards people - Rom 8:29-30, 9:11-13, Matt 10:5-6, 15:22-25, Luke 1:30

Salvation only available to a few who have been chosen - Matt 7:14, 22:14, Luke 12:32, 13:24, John 6:37,65, 15:16,19, Rom 8:29, 9:11-23, Eph 1:4,
Salvation available to those who want it - Matt 7:7,8, 11:28, John 3:16, 5:40, 7:37, Acts 2:21, Rev 3:20
NB. Prov 16:4 states God actually made the unsaved for 'the day of trouble' (ie. damnation). In contrast to texts that state Jesus died for the elect/a small number, there are others that confirm, or at least suggest everyone will be saved by Christ - John 1:29, 4:42, 1 Cor 15:29, Heb 2:9, 1 John 4:14.

Satan is free to act as he pleases - Job 1:6-7, 2:1-2, Zech 3;1, Matt 4:1, 1 Pet 5:8
The angels who rebelled against God are chained up - Jude 6

No one is righteous - Rom 3:10
There are righteous - James 5:16

The sin of blasphemy against the Holy Spirit is unforgiveable - Matt 12:32, Mark 3:29
God forgives all sins - 1 John 1:7

Love your enemies - Matt 5:44
Refuse to greet your enemies - 2 John 10: enemies are cursed by Paul - Gal 1:9: Paul asks that his enemies mutilate themselves - Gal 5:12

Those who go into the grave will never arise - Job 7:7,9, 14:10,12
Those who go into the grave will arise - John 5:28-29, 11:24, 1 Cor 15:12-18,20-23,52, Rev 20:4

The dead are unconscious - Job 14:12, Ecc 9:5, Dan 12:2
The dead are conscious - Mark 9:4, Luke 16:22-23, Rev 6:9-10

The earth will exist for ever - Ecc 1:4
The earth will be destroyed - 2 Pet 3:10

No one has ever seen God - Ex 33:17,20, John 1:18, 1 Tim 6:15-16
People have seen God - Gen 32:30, Ex 24:9-10, 33:11,21- 23, Isa 6:5, Deut 5:24, Amos 9:1

God is not responsible for confusion - 1 Cor 14:33
God is responsible for confusion - Isa 45:7

All will swear to God - Isa 45:22-23
Jesus forbids swearing - Matt 5:34

God can do anything - Mark 10:27, Luke 1:37
God is limited in what he can do - Judges 1:19, Mark 6:5-6

God wants everyone to be saved - 1 Tim 2:3-4, 2 Pet 3:9
God does not want everyone to be saved - Prov 16:4, Mark 4:11-12, Rom 9:18, 2 Thess 2:11

God is not angry for long - Psa 30:5, 103:9, Micah 7:18
God is angry for a long time - Num 32:13, Rev 14:11, 20:10

God never lies and hates lying - Ex 23:1, Num 23:19, Prov 12:22, Titus 1:2
God himself lies - 1 Kings 22:23, 2 Chron 18:22, 2 Thess 2:11

God does not repent (ie. regret an action/change his mind) - Num 23:19, 1 Sam 15:29, Mal 3:6
God does repent (ie. regret an action/change his mind) - Gen 6:6-7, Ex 32:14, 1 Sam 15:35, 2 Sam 24:16, 1 Chron 21:15, Jer 18:8,10, 26:3,13,19, 42:10, Ezek 24:14, Joel 2:13, Amos 7:3, Jonah 3:10

God is warlike - Ex 15:3, Psa 24:8, Rev 19:11,13
Man should be peaceful as God is - Matt 5:9, John 14:27, Rom 15:33, 2 Thess 3:16

Graven images not to be made - Ex 20:4
Graven images are to be made - Ex 25:18

God dwells in light - Psa 104:1,2, 1 Tim 6:15-16, 1 John 1:5
God dwells in darkness - 1 Kings 8:12, 2 Chron 6:1, Psa 18:11, Psa 97:1-2

Jesus is God - John 1:1, John 20:28
Jesus is inferior/subordinate to God - John 14:28, 1 Cor 11:3, 15:28

God is gracious, loving, merciful, good, forgiving, and perfect - Ex 34:6, Deut 32:4, 2 Sam 22:31, Psa 86:5, 100:5, 106:1, 111:4,7, 136:1, 145:8-9, Lam 3:33, Joel 2:13, Hab 1:12-13, Mark 10:18, 1 John 4:8,16
God slaughters, is vengeful, does evil, defiles, destroys and creates woes - Ex 32:14, Num 31:1-18, Deut 2:30,34, 7:2,16, 20:10-20, 1 Sam 6:19, Job 42:11, Isa 45:7, Jer 18:5,8,11, 26:3,13,19, 42:10-11, Lam 3:38, Ezek 6:12-13, 20:25-26, Amos 3:6, Nahum 1:2, Jonah 3:10

God sees everything and is omnipresent - Psa 11:4, Prov 15:3, Job 34:21, Jer 16:17, 23:24, Heb 4:13
God does not see everything and is not omnipresent - Gen 3:9-10, 11:5, 18:20-21, Ex 3:8, 19:11, 18,20, Micah 1:3

God is always near - Psa 46:1, 145:14, 18-19, James 4:8
God is not always near - 1 Sam 28:6, Psa 10:1, 22:1,2, Matt 27:46

God creates all life out of the waters - Gen 1:20-21
God creates all life out of the earth - Gen 2:19

The doers of the law will be justified - Rom 2:13
No one is justified by the law - Rom 3:20

Christians to obey authorities - Rom 13;1, 1 Pet 2:13- 14
Christians to obey God rather than authorities - Acts 5:29

God's word and law abides for ever - Matt 5:18, 1 Pet 1:25
God's word and law has been cancelled - Eph 2:15, Col 2:14

The Bible teaches forgiveness - Matt 6:14-15, Rom 12:17-19, Eph 4:32, Col 3:13
The Bible teaches punishment and vengeance - Gen 9:6, Ex 21:23-25,29, Lev 24;16,23

God is one - Deut 6:4
God is plural - Gen 1:26, 11:6,7, Isa 6:8

God's attributes are unknowable - Job 11:7-9
God's attributes are knowable - Rom 1:20

The rich cannot enter heaven; the kingdom of God is for the poor - Luke 6:20, Matt 19:24, James 5:1
God rewards by bestowing wealth and disciples can be rich - Job 42:10, Matt 27:57

Food offered to idols should be avoided - Acts 15:29
It is of no importance if food offered to idols is eaten - 1 Cor 8:1,4,7,8

God instructs man to live on vegetarian diet - Gen 1:29-30
Any food can be eaten - Gen 9:3, Acts 10:12-13, Rom 14:2

Martyred believers cry out for vengeance - Rev 6:9-10
Believers should love/forgive their enemies - Matt 5:44, 6:15,18:32-35, Luke 6:27-28

It is wrong to judge others - Matt 7:1, Luke 6:37, Rom 2:1, 14:10
Others can be judged - Matt 23:13-33, John 8:44, Rom 1:27,29-32

Women are to be obedient and submissive to men - 1 Cor 11:3,7-9, 14:33-35, Eph 5:22-24, 1 Tim 2:11-15, Titus 2:4-5, 1 Pet 3:21
There are no sexes in Christ: both are "one" - Gal 3:28

Atrocities:
All forms of life destroyed because of one imperfect species - Genesis 6:5,7, 7:23.
Human sacrifice commanded by God - Leviticus 27:28,29.
God agrees that Jephthah sacrifices his daughter as a thanksgiving - Judges 11:29-40.
God sends ten plagues on Egypt because Pharaoh won't release the Hebrews, but he deliberately hardens Pharaoh's heart so he refuses to release the Hebrews making these plagues necessary in the first place - God admits this is so he can perform 'his wonders' (Exodus 11:9), ie. wholesale mass slaughter of life in Egypt - Exodus 7:3-4,13-14, 10:1,20.
God sanctions slavery and a man selling his daughter - Exodus 21:2- 6,7.
Death demanded for heresy - Deuteronomy 13:1,2,5,14,15.
God says that if a man strikes 'his slave', male or female, and they do not die immediately, the man shall not be punished because 'the slave is his money (ie. property)' - Exodus 21:20-21.
God orders people to slaughter their own relatives because they rejected Moses' religion; 3000 killed. Moses tells the killers that God would bless them for doing this by making them ordained for his service - Exodus 32:27-29.
A person to kill their own family for a difference of religion - Deuteronomy 13:6-10.
God demands death for anyone not circumcised - Genesis 17:9-14.
God demands the sick are to be driven out of the community - Numbers 5:1-4.
God burns people to death for complaining - Numbers 11:1.
God kills 24,000 people by a plague because one of them brought a Midianite woman to his tent - Numbers 25:6-9.
The curses of God upon the Hebrews (e.g. eating their own children) - Leviticus 26:14-39, Deuteronomy 28:15-68.
God arranges the Midianite slaughter - Judges 7:2,9,22.
(Note: Numbers 31:1-18 states that God instructed the mass slaughter of Midianites, and the Lord "slew every male", alongwith their rulers (31:7), and the Midianite women and children and animals were captured; Moses (God's mouthpiece - Numbers 12:6-8), then demands all the males, including babies and the women were to be slaughtered, but the young girls could be "kept alive for yourselves" (31:18). This story records the extermination of the Midianites, but later on, God AGAIN instructs the slaugher of the Midianites (Judges 6:16), It is the same with the Amalekites - they are "ALL destroyed" in 1 Samuel 15:8, but they are destroyed yet again in 1 Samuel 27:8-9 and everyone - men and women - are killed; however, they are killed (- for the 3rd time) in 1 Samuel 30:1,16-17 except for 400 young men. At long last, they are are finally killed off in 1 Chronicles 4:43 when the 'remnant' were destroyed.
The Spirit of God comes upon Samson and he murders over a thousand people - Judges 14:19, 15:14-15.
The Psalmist praises God for his 'steadfast love' but then details his slaughtering in the past - Psalm 136:10-21.
God deliberately deludes people so they will not be saved - 2 Thess 2:11-12.
A girl not found to be a virgin was to be killed - Deuteronomy 22:13- 21 (Note the same did not apply to men).
God kills a baby for its father's wrongdoing - ignoring the father's pleas - 2 Samuel 12:15-20.
God kills 70,000 men - 2 Samuel 24:15.
was only God's mouthpiece (Numbers 12:6-8).
God has a friendly meeting with his arch enemy Satan - whom he doesn't even recognise - Job 1:6-7, and they have a wager (Job 1:8-12) over how much suffering it would take before righteous Job will reject God. Job then has his whole family killed and livelihood ruined (1:13-19) and then is afflicted by a loathsome plague (2:7-8).

:S:):S:):S:):S:):S:):S:)
"...And once you're gone, you can't come back
When you're out of the blue and into the black."
Neil Young

righteous indignation

LOL you crack me up dude, how can you just simply say that the millions of deaths attributed your God are righteous indignation, why didn’t OJ use that excuse?
Your God is a mass murderer you can make all the excuses you want but the fact is if God was in a court of law he would be going down..

So explain how the Midianite massacre Num.31:1-35, BT 90,000+ killed is righteous indignation???

And why are there not more deaths attributed to the apparently “evil” Satan… 10 is a pretty poor effort, for someone who is “pure evil”……

Come on Paj come back to the real world, its not that scary.....

God's not on trial. You are. Are you guilty?