rickjump1

The Islamic Rape of Europe

http://www.brusselsjournal.com/node/1609

The Rape of Europe
From the desk of Paul Belien on Wed, 2006-10-25

The German author Henryk M. Broder recently told the Dutch newspaper De Volkskrant (12 October) that young Europeans who love freedom, better emigrate. Europe as we know it will no longer exist 20 years from now. Whilst sitting on a terrace in Berlin, Broder pointed to the other customers and the passers-by and said melancholically: ?We are watching the world of yesterday.?

Europe is turning Muslim. As Broder is sixty years old he is not going to emigrate himself. ?I am too old,? he said. However, he urged young people to get out and ?move to Australia or New Zealand. That is the only option they have if they want to avoid the plagues that will turn the old continent uninhabitable.?

Many Germans and Dutch, apparently, did not wait for Broder?s advice. The number of emigrants leaving the Netherlands and Germany has already surpassed the number of immigrants moving in. One does not have to be prophetic to predict, like Henryk Broder, that Europe is becoming Islamic. Just consider the demographics. The number of Muslims in contemporary Europe is estimated to be 50 million. It is expected to double in twenty years. By 2025, one third of all European children will be born to Muslim families. Today Mohammed is already the most popular name for new-born boys in Brussels, Amsterdam, Rotterdam, and other major European cities.

Broder is convinced that the Europeans are not willing to oppose islamization. ?The dominant ethos,? he told De Volkskrant, ?is perfectly voiced by the stupid blonde woman author with whom I recently debated. She said that it is sometimes better to let yourself be raped than to risk serious injuries while resisting. She said it is sometimes better to avoid fighting than run the risk of death.?

In a recent op-ed piece in the Brussels newspaper De Standaard (23 October) the Dutch (gay and self-declared ?humanist?) author Oscar Van den Boogaard refers to Broder?s interview. Van den Boogaard says that to him coping with the Islamization of Europe is like ?a process of mourning.? He is overwhelmed by a ?feeling of sadness.? ?I am not a warrior,? he says, ?but who is? I have never learned to fight for my freedom. I was only good at enjoying it.?

As Tom Bethell wrote in this month?s American Spectator: ?Just at the most basic level of demography the secular-humanist option is not working.? But there is more to it than the fact that non-religious people tend not to have as many children as religious people, because many of them prefer to ?enjoy? freedom rather than renounce it for the sake of children.

Secularists, it seems to me, are also less keen on fighting. Since they do not believe in an afterlife, this life is the only thing they have to lose. Hence they will rather accept submission than fight. Like the German feminist Broder referred to, they prefer to be raped than to resist.

?If faith collapses, civilization goes with it,? says Bethell. That is the real cause of the closing of civilization in Europe. Islamization is simply the consequence. The very word Islam means ?submission? and the secularists have submitted already. Many Europeans have already become Muslims, though they do not realize it or do not want to admit it.

Some of the people I meet in the U.S. are particularly worried about the rise of anti-Semitism in Europe. They are correct when they fear that anti-Semitism is also on the rise among non-immigrant Europeans. The latter hate people with a fighting spirit. Contemporary anti-Semitism in Europe (at least when coming from native Europeans) is related to anti-Americanism. People who are not prepared to resist and are eager to submit, hate others who do not want to submit and are prepared to fight. They hate them because they are afraid that the latter will endanger their lives as well. In their view everyone must submit.

This is why they have come to hate Israel and America so much, and the small band of European ?Islamophobes? who dare to talk about what they see happening around them. West Europeans have to choose between submission (Islam) or death. I fear, like Broder, that they have chosen submission ? just like in former days when they preferred to be red rather than dead.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[url] Kind of scary. I found this interesting information in AMERICA ALONE by Mark Steyn "What's the most the most popular baby boy's name in Belgium? Mohammed. In Amsterdam? Mohammed. In Malmo Sweden? Mohammed. By 2005, it was the fifth most popular baby boy's name in the United Kingdom. Yet most Europeans weren't even aware of the dominant demographic trend until September 11, and subsequent events in Madrid, Paris, and London."
Do your part for global warming: ban beans and hold all popcorn farts.

Someone forgot to take his pills. This has to be one of the most confused texts I have ever read. Pleas don't pay attention to this utterly worthless article.

About the names

http://www.scb.se/templates/tableOrChart____156998.asp

Mohamed is at a whopping number 73 of most common names among newborn boys in Sweden and not even on the list of the whole population… and what names people have is of no relevance to the future of mankind.

Martin get this fruit cake his pills for fucks sake.
Hey fruit cake...stop reading, 'America Alone.'

This fruit cake is concerned that "Europe is going Muslim" just like the the article from the Brussels Journal indicated. According to the article, you have surrendered.

"I have never learned to fight for my freedom. I was only good at enjoying it."

What a great? sig line.
“The only fool bigger than the person who knows it all is the person who argues with him.

Stanislaw Jerzy Lec quotes (Polish writer, poet and satirist 1906-1966)

what a load of BS.

If this is really a problem, why is his answer to have non-muslims emigrate from Europe?? Wouldn't that make it worse??:S:S:S

According to the author, there will never be a fight to stop Europe's submission to Islam, so leave now. Of course non-Muslims leaving now will make it worse.

According to the author, there will never be a fight to stop Europe's submission to Islam, so leave now. Of course non-Muslims leaving now will make it worse.

The problem is that the author of this “article” seems to be a hallucinating crackerjack. I suggest 20mg x 3 of Zyprexa as a better solution to the problems this guy sees.

There's a more efficient route. Round up all Muslims in Europe, herd them into concentration camps (hey! there's still a bit of infrastructure remaining...) and turn them into Soylent Green.

Of course, they'll need a catchy name for the policy. I know! How about "Final Solution"?

Edit: for the record, I'm being sarcastic

There's a more efficient route. Round up all Muslims in Europe, herd them into concentration camps (hey! there's still a bit of infrastructure remaining...) and turn them into Soylent Green.

Of course, they'll need a catchy name for the policy. I know! How about "Final Solution"?

Too late for that. I think you will submit to Islam before you try to destroy it or even try to reform it.

Too late for that. I think you will submit to Islam before you try to destroy it or even try to reform it.

I hope it was apparent that I was being sarcastic. I edited my post to make that clear.

I hope it was apparent that I was being sarcastic. I edited my post to make that clear.

I believe you were a little sarcastic. Ironic that so many deny the Holocast ever happened.

I think you will submit to Islam before you try to destroy it or even try to reform it.

The Bornagains have been trying for years to turn America into a neo-Christian theocracy. Thus far they have failed. What makes you think the followers of Mohammed will be any more successful in Europe?

There is no need to destroy or reform Islam in Europe any more than there is a need to reform or destroy Christianity in the US.
Math tutoring available. Only $6! per hour! First lesson: Factorials!

I think you will submit to Islam before you try to destroy it or even try to reform it.

The Bornagains have been trying for years to turn America into a neo-Christian theocracy. Thus far they have failed. What makes you think the followers of Mohammed will be any more successful in Europe?

There is no need to destroy or reform Islam in Europe any more than there is a need to reform or destroy Christianity in the US.

I think you are wrong. No born-again Christian theocracy has done anything compared to the Danish "cartoon jihad": weeks of protest, death threats, rioting, killings, etc. and that's one incident. Why are the followers of Mohammed more successful? Pure numbers and it is growing. They don't want to be part of the melting pot, they want us to be part of them.

I think you are wrong. No born-again Christian theocracy has done anything compared to the Danish "cartoon jihad": weeks of protest, death threats, rioting, killings, etc. and that's one incident.

I think if you ran a similar anti-Christian cartoon in the New York Times (or any large US city), you might get a violent reaction. There are many Christians that have such a strong faith in Christ it defies logic.

Why are the followers of Mohammed more successful? Pure numbers and it is growing. They don't want to be part of the melting pot, they want us to be part of them.

It's not a contest. I've talked with quite a few Muslims even called some my friends, and have never had anyone try to convert me to Islam (although I inadvertently converted one to atheism).

I have, however, seen someone, without pressure, choose to follow the path of Muhammad. I personally feel that that was perhaps the best decision that individual could have made.

Allah and Yaweh are the same entity, by definition. Contrary to popular propaganda, Islam is not a religion of violence. There is no reason to fear the possibility of having a Muslim neighbor. It's a small world, and getting smaller all the time. We need to learn to live peacefully together, differences and all.

:)

Allah and Yaweh are the same entity, by definition. Contrary to popular propaganda, Islam is not a religion of violence. There is no reason to fear the possibility of having a Muslim neighbor. It's a small world, and getting smaller all the time. We need to learn to live peacefully together, differences and all.

You need to take the blinders off. The Islamic world is learning the art of button pushing really well.

I see you live in Fl. I'll make a prediction. Within years Sonny's BBQ will have to quit selling pork because some Muslim living down the street is offended by the smell.

You need to take the blinders off. The Islamic world is learning the art of button pushing really well.

I see you live in Fl. I'll make a prediction. Within years Sonny's BBQ will have to quit selling pork because some Muslim living down the street is offended by the smell.

I doubt it.

Floridians love that God awful stuff that passes for BBQ at Sonny's. Unfortunately, you cannot get decent BBQ very far east of Memphis, or very far west of KC, chicken, beef, or pork.

I think you are wrong. No born-again Christian theocracy has done anything compared to the Danish "cartoon jihad": weeks of protest, death threats, rioting, killings, etc. and that's one incident.

I think if you ran a similar anti-Christian cartoon in the New York Times (or any large US city), you might get a violent reaction. There are many Christians that have such a strong faith in Christ it defies logic.
........................................................................... It may defy logic, but not the kind of violence that went on around the Muslim world. No one went on a killing rampage when the 'Last Temptation of Christ ' came out.

Why are the followers of Mohammed more successful? Pure numbers and it is growing. They don't want to be part of the melting pot, they want us to be part of them.

It's not a contest. I've talked with quite a few Muslims even called some my friends, and have never had anyone try to convert me to Islam (although I inadvertently converted one to atheism).

I have, however, seen someone, without pressure, choose to follow the path of Muhammad. I personally feel that that was perhaps the best decision that individual could have made.

:)
Did your friend participate in a prison ministry? Islam does actively seek out and convert harden criminals that find Christianity too soft.:)

I didn't read the whole damn thing because anything that can't be said in 250 words or less should be rewritten.

But there was an innerestin' editorial in today's Sunday Orange County Register. It contrasted the sixty year old Palestinian grandmother of 48 grandkids who blew herself up as a suicide bomber with the new Archbishop of the American Episcopal Church, a woman who claims not to be upset about the loss of Episcopal membership because they're supposedly into population control. The editorial concluded that we're fucked. As a conflicted Episcopalian, I have to agree.

We're going to have to kill an awful lot of those people, including the grandmas, because they sure as hell want to kill us.

Your humble servant.....Professor Gravity !

It's easy to make such claims if you ignore the facts. Hundreds of people died as a result of publishing a few cartoons that mocked Islam. Cartoons mocking Christianity are pretty commonplace in this country, but we don't see massive protests or people getting killed in response to those cartoons.

It's interesting to see how people vilify Christianity in this country for what amounts to exercises of free speech, while excusing the brutality and intolerance of Muslims throughout the world.

The list of Islam related crimes in Europe seems to grow every week.

Here, in the US, we aren't currently running the risk of Muslim domination, but American culture - who we are as a people - seems to be disappearing. Up until about 10 or 15 years ago, it was well understood that immigrants were expected to assimilate. Learn our language and customs. Now its all about accommodating all the newcomers. Who cares if they are here legally? They're humans, too. Who are we to deny them full access to all the perks of living this country? Come on in. Need an Uzebekistan translator so you can get taxpayer funded medical coverage? No problem - we'll require all doctors to provide translators. Break the law getting into this country? We'll make sure no law enforcement (except border patrols) ever asks about your residency status.

The immigration situations here and in Europe remind me of the saying -
"Don't be so open-minded that your brains fall out".

Ralph Peters had a good article about this yesterday in the NYPost.

http://www.nypost.com/seven/11262006/postopinion/opedcolumnists/the_eurabia_myth_opedcolumnists_ralph_peters.htm

THE 'EURABIA' MYTH
MUSLIMS TAKE OVER EUROPE? SORRY, THERE'S NO CHANCE

November 26, 2006 -- A RASH of pop prophets tell us that Muslims in Europe are reproducing so fast and European societies are so weak and listless that, before you know it, the continent will become "Eurabia," with all those topless gals on the Riviera wearing veils.

Well, maybe not.

The notion that continental Europeans, who are world-champion haters, will let the impoverished Muslim immigrants they confine to ghettos take over their societies and extend the caliphate from the Amalfi Coast to Amsterdam has it exactly wrong.

The endangered species isn't the "peace loving" European lolling in his or her welfare state, but the continent's Muslims immigrants - and their multi-generation descendents - who were foolish enough to imagine that Europeans would share their toys.

In fact, Muslims are hardly welcome to pick up the trash on Europe's playgrounds.

Don't let Europe's current round of playing pacifist dress-up fool you: This is the continent that perfected genocide and ethnic cleansing, the happy-go-lucky slice of humanity that brought us such recent hits as the Holocaust and Srebrenica.

THE historical patterns are clear: When Europeans feel sufficiently threatened - even when the threat's concocted nonsense - they don't just react, they over-react with stunning ferocity. One of their more-humane (and frequently employed) techniques has been ethnic cleansing.

And Europeans won't even need to re-write "The Protocols of the Elders of Zion" with an Islamist theme - real Muslims zealots provide Europe's bigots with all the propaganda they need. Al Qaeda and its wannabe fans are the worst thing that could have happened to Europe's Muslims. Europe hasn't broken free of its historical addictions - we're going to see Europe's history reprised on meth.

The year 1492 wasn't just big for Columbus. It's also when Spain expelled its culturally magnificent Jewish community en masse - to be followed shortly by the Moors, Muslims who had been on the Iberian Peninsula for more than 800 years.

Jews got the boot elsewhere in Europe, too - if they weren't just killed on the spot. When Shakespeare wrote "The Merchant of Venice," it's a safe bet he'd never met a Jew. The Chosen People were long-gone from Jolly Olde England.

From the French expulsion of the Huguenots right down to the last century's massive ethnic cleansings, Europeans have never been shy about showing "foreigners and subversives" the door.

And Europe's Muslims don't even have roots, by historical standards. For the Europeans, they're just the detritus of colonial history. When Europeans feel sufficiently provoked and threatened - a few serious terrorist attacks could do it - Europe's Muslims will be lucky just to be deported.

Sound impossible? Have the Europeans become too soft for that sort of thing? Has narcotic socialism destroyed their ability to hate? Is their atheism a prelude to total surrender to faith-intoxicated Muslim jihadis?

The answer to all of the above questions is a booming "No!" The Europeans have enjoyed a comfy ride for the last 60 years - but the very fact that they don't want it to stop increases their rage and sense of being besieged by Muslim minorities they've long refused to assimilate (and which no longer want to assimilate).

WE don't need to gloss over the many Muslim acts of barbarism down the centuries to recognize that the Europeans are just better at the extermination process. From the massacre of all Muslims and Jews (and quite a few Eastern Christians) when the Crusaders reached Jerusalem in 1099 to the massacre of all the Jews in Buda (not yet attached to Pest across the Danube) when the "liberating" Habsburg armies retook the citadel at the end of the 17th century, Europeans have just been better organized for genocide.

It's the difference between the messy Turkish execution of the Armenian genocide and the industrial efficiency of the Holocaust. Hey, when you love your work, you get good at it.

Far from enjoying the prospect of taking over Europe by having babies, Europe's Muslims are living on borrowed time. When a third of French voters have demonstrated their willingness to vote for Jean-Marie Le Pen's National Front - a party that makes the Ku Klux Klan seem like Human Rights Watch - all predictions of Europe going gently into that good night are surreal.

I have no difficulty imagining a scenario in which U.S. Navy ships are at anchor and U.S. Marines have gone ashore at Brest, Bremerhaven or Bari to guarantee the safe evacuation of Europe's Muslims. After all, we were the only ones to do anything about the slaughter of Muslims in the Balkans. And even though we botched it, our effort in Iraq was meant to give the Middle East's Muslims a last chance to escape their self-inflicted misery.

AND we're lucky. The United States attracts the quality. American Muslims have a higher income level than our national average. We hear about the handful of rabble-rousers, but more of our fellow Americans who happen to be Muslims are doctors, professors and entrepreneurs.

And the American dream is still alive and well, thanks: Even the newest taxi driver stumbling over his English grammar knows he can truly become an American.

But European Muslims can't become French or Dutch or Italian or German. Even if they qualify for a passport, they remain second-class citizens. On a good day. And they're supposed to take over the continent that's exported more death than any other?

All the copy-cat predictions of a Muslim takeover of Europe not only ignore history and Europe's ineradicable viciousness, but do a serious disservice by exacerbating fear and hatred. And when it comes to hatred, trust me: The Europeans don't need our help.

The jobless and hopeless kids in the suburbs may burn a couple of cars, but we'll always have Paris.

We are all engines of karma