ROK

USPA Elections

there's a forum dedicated to the USPA elections. A quick peek shows quite a few have threads defining their positions. It might be worth checking out
USPA
I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. eat sushi, get smoochieTTK#1

Other---> Discount membership for instructors. Since we are the ones who bring new people into the sport why are we charged more than the average Joe who just shows up and jumps when he feels like it?

Why should I get fined each year for having a rating?

Another point: Almost all regional directors are running un-opposed. Only two regions have more than one candidate. Two regions have nobody running at all.

REHMWA For president!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That guy? he's a hack. I hear he wants to raise taxes on the middle class, force everyone to have 2 AAD's on each rig, force instructors to teach packing for free, require half the people to use RSLs and the other half to not, and require everyone to learn to land a 7 cell F111 canopy before moving to zero p, make CrW dogs shave and freeflyers bath at least once every two weeks, and to make all belly flyers to trade in their frap hats for full faces.......

I also hear he wants instructors to pay MORE in dues since they profit directly from the sport

We can't have this kind of reckless spending.

won't someone think of the children?

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

REHMWA For president!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That guy? he's a hack. I hear he wants to raise taxes on the middle class, force everyone to have 2 AAD's on each rig, force instructors to teach packing for free, require half the people to use RSLs and the other half to not, and require everyone to learn to land a 7 cell F111 canopy before moving to zero p, make CrW dogs shave and freeflyers bath at least once every two weeks, and to make all belly flyers to trade in their frap hats for full faces.......

I also hear he wants instructors to pay MORE in dues since they profit directly from the sport

We can't have this kind of reckless spending.

won't someone think of the children?

Did he get a BJ?

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

I also heard he wanted to enforce 2-week reserve repack cycle, supported Darwin theory, and (shh!) drove a truck with "Jesus loves you, but everyone else thinks you're an a$$hole" sticker.
Not to mention family values.
* Don't pray for me if you wanna help - just send me a check. *