ntrprnr

OK< which one of you dumbasses was in Chicago this morning...

Wow, I see His Honorable Mr. Daley and his crew of Nazi henchmen are now saying that is a threat to homeland security to do "illegal" base jumps. That clown has his head so far up his Ass it is unbelievable. This is the same guy who broke several federal laws with his middle of the night airport razing and he can spout shit like this.
Of course after print this I better be careful driving through Chicago as I will probably be on his hit list as a threat also. I need a pirate smiley
Rainbo
TheSpeedTriple - Speed is everything
"Blessed are those who can give without remembering, and take without forgetting."

I like your sig line. By the way, you have no business quoting Tyler Durden, the ideas he represents in Fight Club are something you will never understand.
~J
"One flew East,and one flew West..............one flew over the cuckoo's nest"
"There's absolutely no excuse for the way I'm about to act"

Wow, I see His Honorable Mr. Daley and his crew of Nazi henchmen are now saying that is a threat to homeland security to do "illegal" base jumps. That clown has his head so far up his Ass it is unbelievable. This is the same guy who broke several federal laws with his middle of the night airport razing and he can spout shit like this.
Of course after print this I better be careful driving through Chicago as I will probably be on his hit list as a threat also. I need a pirate smiley

You mean the same way he wipes his ass with the US Constitution?:o

Has he quartered troops in your home without permission, then? Or imprisoned you without trial? Or tapped your phone without a warrant?

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

Has he quartered troops in your home without permission, then? Or imprisoned you without trial? Or tapped your phone without a warrant?

He was the states attorney during tortures of innocent suspects, made the second ammendment invalid in chicago, and has treated the public at large as criminals in many instances.

why do you feel the need to defend anyone with all his nefarious activities?

He was the states attorney during tortures of innocent suspects, made the second ammendment invalid in chicago, and has treated the public at large as criminals in many instances.

why do you feel the need to defend anyone with all his nefarious activities?

Well, torture is OK now, the Bill passed and the Prez will sign.;)

I think he's a total jerk and a crook, but I don't think anything he's done has been ruled actually unConstitutional by the courts.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

Grammar police . . . any help here?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Man, in this thread there are too many mistakes to even start!!

My post was perfect grammatically.:)

Chris

Grammar police . . . any help here?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Man, in this thread there are too many mistakes to even start!!

My post was perfect grammatically.:)

Chris

Actually, this thread (and several others on dz.com) have LOTS of spelling issues. Even my meat market can't spell.

"Ground beef, less THEN 93 percent lean"
Geez!
skydiveTaylorville.org
[email protected]

This sounds similar to the behavior of the British occupation forces during our great war of independence; maybe everything except the phones.:P
Do your part for global warming: ban beans and hold all popcorn farts.

I don't understand the heated debate in this thread about legality and how it should be allowed etc etc.

I have no problem with BASE, non at all. Trespassing certainly isn't the biggest crime in the world. But, it is still illegal. If caught there are consequences to their actions. Since many skydivers proclaim personal responsibility to be such a big thing, this is one of thoe cases. Getting caught is one of the possible consequences of their actions, no need to run it in and no need to whine about it either.

I am sure that for some BASE jumpers the fact that a particular object is difficult to jump because of a very visible location or a high chance to get caught just makes it an extra challenge and even more exciting to jump. They take their chances, sometimes they get away, sometimes they get caught.....