Skyrad

Bring it on!

So, it was about the oil all along then?

Oil was definitely a factor.

even if we got the production of Iraq's oil up to speed. they really have very little oil, more than my back yard granted,?

Right, just 4th in the world, after Saudi, Canada, and Iran

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

Combustion is the operative word, are you going to try and tell me the fire is inside the water/ steam system?

Steam is introduced INTO a CYLINDER......INTERNAL.. that was the point I was trying to make...

I know that was your point, and that's why you were wrong. Internal combustion means - wait for it - the fire is on the inside! The location of the steam is completely and utterly irrelevant.

This really isn't a difficult concept.
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

This really isn't a difficult concept.

And its also not difficult to grasp that the first AUTOMOBILE was a steam powered vehicle in the 1700's well over 100 years before the first INTERNAL COMBUSTION engine powered AUTOMOBILES were built by Daimler and Benz.. well before Henry Ford.
Next thing we wil lhave people arguing that horses are INTERNAL COMBUSTION as well I suppose..

Beleive me.....I GRASP steam engines fairly well since I helped some guys restore a tug with one... messy dirty hard work... and VERY KEWL to watch once it was running...and it sounds kewl too..

Ever got to play with one yourself?????

Next thing we wil lhave people arguing that horses are INTERNAL COMBUSTION as well I suppose..

You were the one trying to redefine IC engines.

Ever got to play with one yourself?????

Only small demonstration ones.
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

Seems rather un-academic to cut my sentence in half and add a question mark in the middle, but I guess that builds the effect of your terse one-liners and your love of ordinal numbers, and to think I was on your side.
If you ever make your way out to Pasadena, come on down to 1200 East California Boulevard, we can have tea and a steel cage match if you so desire.

Blue ones

I forgot to mention.. who gives a shit about 1769? your talling about steam...they didnt use gasoline..If we relied on gasoline to make steam, the railways woud have been years behind. If your going to counterpoint me..at least keep it to my point of Middle east oil...Bozo the Clown could have came up with steam or gasoline, I dont care. Who started the big kick for black gold? maybe you have the time to search and find out

Youre premise aqbout Ford... DUDE.. that is laughable... you did not READ the rest of that did you... you asked for WHO invented the Internal Combustion.... guess what... Last time I checked Steam sure as hell is not EXTERNAL...... so if you want Gas or Diesel Power....... OOOOPS.... it was those smart dudes in Germany Daimler unt Benz.:S

I know its hard.. but you have LOTS of time on your hands... perhaps YOU can go do some research...for yourself.

Thanks for the show of a true genius. Steam does not combust. Internal combustion remember?

As far as other comments form others..who gives a shit. fact is whether is was the british navy, the Klingons, or whoever you want to fill the blank; technology found them, they didnt find it. They would of had nothing with out american/europian minds
www.911missinglinks.com the definitive truth of 9/11..the who and why, not how

You can handle the TRUTH www.theforbiddentruth.net

>How do steam engines tie into the Iraq War polemic?

Depends on whether you're on percocet, morphine or vicodin.

Just because your a moderator doesnt give you the right to be a dickhead. I never mentioned anything about steam engines. Why dont you look back instead of making me the point of your woes. Someone else chimed in about steam engines aftter i mentioned henryford and petroleum needed and soforth. yeah so I am on Morphine, whats your excuse?
It is funny how you read how liberals tend to pick on looks or someones personal problems when they are losing an arguement. A true sign of weakness.
Fact is that the arabs would have had nothing as far as riches in oil if it wasnt for europeans/americans. USA has always been the largest user of oil.
I just like watching peeps scramble for facts or so called facts. Lucky is my favorite. I already figured out from earlier posts is not a skydiver just a forum jumper. I mentioned it earlier and now he just follows and follows. Shit, i dont even know how to do this qoute qoute crap.

But billvon oh billvon my favorite is your SUV comment..or was that lucky the forum nonskydiver..
HELLO..dont you think jumplanes use a LOT MORE petroleum products then suvs??? Thats right..go on talking shit about SUVs and blood for oil. You goahead and get on that flight with biodiesel
Edit: oops almost forgot..you figure how we are going to fly cessnas or do you just shit on small DZs?
www.911missinglinks.com the definitive truth of 9/11..the who and why, not how

You can handle the TRUTH www.theforbiddentruth.net

>Just because your a moderator doesnt give you the right to be a
>dickhead. I never mentioned anything about steam engines.

And I wasn't talking to you, my sensitive friend. Best avoid posting/reading SC if you are going to get so angry when reading material here. See the stickys at the top of the forum.

>How do steam engines tie into the Iraq War polemic?

Depends on whether you're on percocet, morphine or vicodin.

Why dont you look back instead of making me the point of your woes.

You make yourself the point of one of his woes

It is funny how you read how liberals tend to pick on looks or someones personal problems when they are losing an arguement. A true sign of weakness.

Oh, I am sure that it is just the liberals who do this. You seem very limited to your own thoughts!

Lucky is my favorite. I already figured out from earlier posts is not a skydiver just a forum jumper. I mentioned it earlier and now he just follows and follows. Shit, i dont even know how to do this qoute qoute crap.

What if he or she isn't a skydiver? What the hell is your point? He or she is perfectly allowed to post here. And what does he or she not being a skydiver have to do with oil and steam engines? Are skydivers are smater than wuffos?
-----------------
I love and Miss you so much Honey!
Orfun #3 ~ Darla