BirdBabe1

Catholic & Christian Fundamentalists

What's written in the book of Revelations is about to come true.

Care to elaborate, or will you be vague in your prediction of the end time like all the others?

I too would be interested in hearing the details of said theory.

I would also be interested in a nap. Lunch was filling. :|

I weary of hearing such tales. However your idea of a nap is quite nice! I think I'll have one! Ah, the advantages of working from home!

I miss Lee.
And JP.
And Chris. And...

I weary of hearing such tales. However your idea of a nap is quite nice! I think I'll have one! Ah, the advantages of working from home!

How can you be tired of them? I love hearing all the exciting new ways that the events of today fit into the events of Revelations! It is creativity unleashed!!!

:|
Why yes, my license number is a palindrome. Thank you for noticing.

How can you be tired of them? I love hearing all the exciting new ways that the events of today fit into the events of Revelations! It is creativity unleashed!!!

:|

I'd give my left nut for one that was true!

I miss Lee.
And JP.
And Chris. And...

Ready to play "UNO?"

No, not yet :P

I've just caught up on this thread. Alot of people are discussing God as a noun. To me, personally, that's non-sensical.

JackC used to see God as a noun, but it didn't work out for him. He now chooses to ignore God as anything worthy of consideration under that name.

BillVon, Kallend, Zennister haven't really given any inclination as to whether they view God as a verb or noun.

As I've described elsewhere, I personally see God as a verb. Nothing more, nor less. See my sigline ;)
We are all engines of karma

BillVon, Kallend, Zennister haven't really given any inclination as to whether they view God as a verb or noun.

As I've described elsewhere, I personally see God as a verb. Nothing more, nor less. See my sigline ;)

God is just like Ralph Richardson in "Time Bandits"

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

Ralph Nielsen, 334 Lauder, Moscow, Idaho 83843-2514, offers a $1,000 reward to anyone who can tke all accounts of the resurrection in the four godspells, Acts and Corinthinians 15, and write a single narrative which includes every detail and event in the separate accounts and do so without omitting anything or injecting inconsistency, contradiction, or purely speculative material into the narrative. To sweeten the pot a little, The Skeptical Review(Farrell Till, ed.) will add another $1000 to Mr. Nielsen's offer.
we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively

wishers never choose, choosers never wish

Ralph Nielsen, 334 Lauder, Moscow, Idaho 83843-2514, offers a $1,000 reward to anyone who can tke all accounts of the resurrection in the four godspells, Acts and Corinthinians 15, and write a single narrative which includes every detail and event in the separate accounts and do so without omitting anything or injecting inconsistency, contradiction, or purely speculative material into the narrative. To sweeten the pot a little, The Skeptical Review(Farrell Till, ed.) will add another $1000 to Mr. Nielsen's offer.

But does he allow the re-definition of words, the standard 'explanation' of the alleged inconsistencies?:|

My pastor happens to be leading us through a study of Matthew. We just got to the resurrection. In our study, he's compared all four gospels. I'll tell you, his messages and explanations are complete & in depth. He's a pastor who is older, takes care of his wife, and dedicates all his time to studying the Bible. He thinks and prays about each verse way more than any of us would. He studies the customs of the time and everything. I would like to make his messages available online. Anyway, I bet he could win that award. If anyone could. You know, it's hard to push through to a honest conclusion when you hear constant harrasment againt the subject in focus.

I believe that Satan doesn't want anyone to believe in Christ's resurrection.

My pastor happens to be leading us through a study of Matthew. We just got to the resurrection. In our study, he's compared all four gospels. I'll tell you, his messages and explanations are complete & in depth. He's a pastor who is older, takes care of his wife, and dedicates all his time to studying the Bible. He thinks and prays about each verse way more than any of us would. He studies the customs of the time and everything. I would like to make his messages available online. Anyway, I bet he could win that award. If anyone could. You know, it's hard to push through to a honest conclusion when you hear constant harrasment againt the subject in focus.

You know, I bet I could win 4-way gold at nationals if I could only be bothered to get off my ass and do something about it, and re-write the rules to suit my style of skydiving.

You know, I bet I could win 4-way gold at nationals if I could only be bothered to get off my ass and do something about it, and re-write the rules to suit my style of skydiving.

Just can't resist, can you... what was that you said about not needing a nanny?

I miss Lee.
And JP.
And Chris. And...

kallend's inablity of being able to resist taking jabs is almost like your inablity to resist responding to him.

;)
Why yes, my license number is a palindrome. Thank you for noticing.

kallend's inablity of being able to resist taking jabs is almost like your inablity to resist responding to him.

;)

Well, somebody has to! ;)

I miss Lee.
And JP.
And Chris. And...