shropshire

250 cops and they still fucked up!

With the IRA we had decades of experience, a common language and plenty of touts. Its a new set of rules now in an age where the Security Service is run by management stratergies and polititions have to much say in policing. its going to be a long haul.
When an author is too meticulous about his style, you may presume that his mind is frivolous and his content flimsy.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

I [personally couldn't give a fuck how disruptive it was to them or how traumatic it was. Intel doesn't come out of nowhere and for one of them to get shot he must have made a move or tried to run or something.

I heard them crying on the radio today pleading for sympathy saying 'I thought they had come to kill me'.

It makes me mad that our police has to apologise for closing the road the other day to launch this operation. So a road was fucking closed, who gives a fuck. Lives are at risk.

Besides, if they lived next door to you would you not be slightly suspicious, I mean look at them

A 250 man operation is not launched based on some dogy third hand information received in a pub. Theres probably not enough evidence to charge but doesn't mean they not upto something or weren't.

On a side note to that, most people would prefer to think it was a bodged raid than find out that a dirty bomb has gone missing

and for one of them to get shot he must have made a move or tried to run or something.

Must have?

Were you by any chance asleep for two or three months following DeMenezes' death?

I'm not making any assumption of the actual guilt or innocence of these two but the Met has proved itself capable of making mistakes.
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

<> - Yes it does.... they propbably got it from Uni Student essay (again)... and if it was Mike's... they'd still be having a hard time reading it;)

Take a look at all of the recent Intel (oxymoron) fuck ups....

(.)Y(.)
Chivalry is not dead; it only sleeps for want of work to do. - Jerome K Jerome

I admit THE MET are very capable of making mistakes but I cannot believe one of this magnitude. Surely not. As for De Menenenznznznznes or whatever his fucking name was, I forget what the outcome of it all was but he shouldnt have been here if I recall correctly and anyway I can do nothing but thank those fficers that made the call based a split second, it takes balls to stand by your judgements, especially when your wrong.

A 250 man operation is not launched based on some dogy third hand information received in a pub. Theres probably not enough evidence to charge but doesn't mean they not upto something or weren't.

On a side note to that, most people would prefer to think it was a bodged raid than find out that a dirty bomb has gone missing

Could have simply been a cock-up. After all, it was the police.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

As for De Menezes, I forget what the outcome of it all was but he shouldnt have been here if I recall correctly and anyway I can do nothing but thank those fficers that made the call based a split second, it takes balls to stand by your judgements, especially when your wrong.

He was on an expired viza, but that had nothing to do with the case. He left his apartment, was mistaken for a suspect under surveillance, got on a tube and was shot.

It may take balls to stand by your decisions but its often more helpful to learn from mistakes.;)
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

Could have simply been a cock-up. After all, it was the police.

Its weird how people dont recall the amount of bomb making equipment thats been recovered in raids, people detained and imprisoned for terrorism offences. Remember the Ricin seizures?

It's easy to criticise when something gos wrong but never seems to be any thanks when stuff goes right. It really is a thankless task working in law enforcement :S

Sick bugger, it wasn't funny, Beauticians all over London were shitting themselves when they heard that the Met had started doing Brazillians for nothing!
When an author is too meticulous about his style, you may presume that his mind is frivolous and his content flimsy.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

...... Besides, if they lived next door to you would you not be slightly suspicious, I mean look at them

That's a racist remark. You shouldn't judge someone by the way they look.

They are innocent until proven guilty. If the intelligence was good they'd have found something.

What I'd like to know is where did the intelligence come from? What has happened to that person(s)?

...... Besides, if they lived next door to you would you not be slightly suspicious, I mean look at them

They are innocent until proven guilty. If the intelligence was good they'd have found something.

What I'd like to know is where did the intelligence come from? What has happened to that person(s)?

Im sorry im saying it like it is. Everyone round my way is white british. When media constantly bombards us with images of people looking like them destroying our country from the inside out it does make people think twice and dont tell me it doesnt. POlitically correct bullshit

Im sorry im saying it like it is. Everyone round my way is white british. When media constantly bombards us with images of people looking like them destroying our country from the inside out it does make people think twice and dont tell me it doesnt. POlitically correct bullshit

I'm white and British and until recently lived in London. I now live in another multi cultural area of the UK. I see plenty of people who aren't white British everyday but don't suspect any of them as being terrorists. You really should get out more and perhaps then you'd begin to understand that everyone is individual and you cannot judge them by the way they look. I suspose all Irish men are members of the IRA are they? Perhaps we should have arrested anyone drinking Guinness when the troubles were prominent.

clicky

Never used to hear about this sort of scale of cock-up when the country was up against the IRA... What's new now? How's this new global war on terror any different?

i'm not suprised they were arrested.... have you seen those beards !!!! :o was it the style police who came and cordoned them off ?