pop

Impeachment - It's Not Just for Blowjobs Anymore

What would happen (just hypothetically) if the international courts decided the President of the United States should be brought up on charges of war crimes?

I have no idea what would really happen but I've been having some happy daydreams since you mentioned it.

Happy? do you realize just how bad that could get?

>Unless they are trying to get nuclear weapons and want to kill us.

Right. If they HAVE nuclear weapons, though, we respect them. Lesson to the world - you have to get nuclear weapons any way you can, as fast as you can, or the US will fuck you up.

Irrespective of the validity (or lack thereof) of that website... fixed your title.

Jeez! Here you go ...again, with this. Dude, I just do not understand what you have against a man getting a blowjob. Makes you wonder ...

Maybe because, contrary to the liberal left's belief, it really wasn't about the blowjob, it was about the perjury?

Ahhh, and here I was thinking it was maybe because the uber right desperately needs something ..anything! to detract from your trampling. one freedom at a time, everything that once made us the greatest nation in the world. Well, that, and compensation for your tiny weenies.

My bad.
-----------------------
"O brave new world that has such people in it".

Irrespective of the validity (or lack thereof) of that website... fixed your title.

Jeez! Here you go ...again, with this. Dude, I just do not understand what you have against a man getting a blowjob. Makes you wonder ...

Maybe because, contrary to the liberal left's belief, it really wasn't about the blowjob, it was about the perjury?

Ahhh, and here I was thinking it was maybe because the uber right desperately needs something ..anything! to detract from your trampling. one freedom at a time, everything that once made us the greatest nation in the world. Well, that, and compensation for your tiny weenies.

My bad.

Of course, the Left NEVER does anything like that, right....

Like the "protest zones" that *started* with Clinton...

Or how about these gems?

"We can't be so fixated on our desire to preserve the rights of ordinary Americans.."

"And so a lot of people say there's too much freedom. When personal freedom's being abused, you have to move to limit it."

So, sorry...gonna raise the "bullshit" flag on your claims that it's "all the uber-right"....

Well, that, and compensation for your tiny weenies

Again, Jen? You sure it's not the Left that's so obsessed about sex?

It sure seems that way, always talking about dick size....guess that's what happens when you can't argue from logic, though.

That's ok... I'm sure those self-esteem classes they have in school now make you feel so much better, now that you have the obligatory cock reference out of the way.
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

Right. If they HAVE nuclear weapons, though, we respect them. Lesson to the world - you have to get nuclear weapons any way you can, as fast as you can, or the US will fuck you up.

It is true that the US cuts the nations with nuclear arms some slack. No arguement there. But you dont see the nations with nuclear arms threatening to use them. Iran WILL use them if they are allowed to get them. The president thinks he is on a mission from god to kill the infidels.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In Reply To
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, that, and compensation for your tiny weenies.

Oh lookie! The proud admitted plagarist has popped in to make fun of everyone's weenies.

Cute! :o:D

LOL, thanks for that! Made me grin, you did!

Ciels-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~

Oh lookie! The proud admitted plagarist has popped in to make fun of everyone's weenies.

I think she may have lifted that and the 'uber-right' comment from somewhere, too.... ;)
Mike
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

Sorry I hit so close to home, dude. Just remember, It's not about you ...well, except in this case, apparently. ;)

No doubt some your other, "She offended my playmate, so let's follow her around and throw any dirt we can and call it about character kids" will pop up here. :S.
-----------------------

In Reply To

LOL, thanks for that! Made me grin, you did!

Ciels-
Michele

Hehehehe what did I tell ya?
-----------------------

My bad.

Of course, the Left NEVER does anything like that, right....

Like the "protest zones" that *started* with Clinton...

Or how about these gems?

"We can't be so fixated on our desire to preserve the rights of ordinary Americans.."

"And so a lot of people say there's too much freedom. When personal freedom's being abused, you have to move to limit it."

So, sorry...gonna raise the "bullshit" flag on your claims that it's "all the uber-right"....

Well, that, and compensation for your tiny weenies

We're interested in having it, not belittling ;) those who do.

It sure seems that way, always talking about dick size....guess that's what happens when you can't argue from logic, though.

That's ok... I'm sure those self-esteem classes they have in school now make you feel so much better, now that you have the obligatory cock reference out of the way.

uh oh, have some ...issues with women, do we? I think Freud was wrong in thinking penis envy was limited to women.:(
-----------------------

I think she may have lifted that and the 'uber-right' comment from somewhere, too.... ;)

It's all about the logic, right Mike? B|
-----------------------

I think she may have lifted that and the 'uber-right' comment from somewhere, too

Nah. That "insult" was definitely not worth plagiarising oneself for...just the typical bullshit slinging that is expected from a person fixated on "weenie" sizes. Nothing original or inventive whatsoever.

Oh well.

Ciels-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~

I think she may have lifted that and the 'uber-right' comment from somewhere, too

Nah. That "insult" was definitely not worth plagiarising oneself for...just the typical bullshit slinging that is expected from a person fixated on "weenie" sizes. Nothing original or inventive whatsoever.

Oh well.

Ciels-
Michele

Trying to become part of my life is easier than trying to have one of your own, but in the long run, the latter is the healthier way to go, don't you think?
-----------------------

We're interested in having it, not belittling those who do lie under oath about doing it.

Once again...fixed it for you.

*wow...strange tag effects!!*

He got his dick sucked. Get over it. It could happen to you one day ...I suppose.

Holy shit! "strange tag effects" ...the bitch has no character at all!!! Michelle will have to go into double overtime checking and rechecking my posts now. :S

In the meantime, you and your uber buddies continue to trample the very foundations of this great country.
-----------------------

We're interested in having it, not belittling those who do lie under oath about doing it.

He got his dick sucked. Get over it. It could happen to you one day ...I suppose.

He LIED UNDER OATH about getting his dick sucked - get over it.

And again, the sexual insults... I mean, I know you can't argue the point, but are the kindergarten taunts REALLY that necessary?

Inadequacy syndrome bugging you again, dear? It's okay... you'll figure it out after a few years in the real world away from academia...
Mike
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

He LIED UNDER OATH about getting his dick sucked - get over it.

And again, the sexual insults... I mean, I know you can't argue the point, but are the kindergarten taunts REALLY that necessary?

Inadequacy syndrome bugging you again, dear? It's okay... you'll figure it out after a few years in the real world away from academia...

I was trying to give you the benefit of the doubt in at least allowing for the possibility, but I'm sure you know best.

Talk about Clinton and blowjobs all you want. The views you represent continue to drag our great country down.
-----------------------

Talk about Clinton and blowjobs perjury all you want. The views you represent continue to drag our great country down.

Once again, fixed that for you...

Have you considered counseling for this fixation of yours?
Mike
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

Thank you; I was thinking the same thing. When will the "left" ever accept the fact that Clinton was impeached because he perjured himself?

As for Bush, go for it. [:/] Just be sure to check the facts, or you'll look really silly.
Blue skies & happy jitters ~Mockingbird
"Why is there something rather than nothing?"

Tell me you're joking. Jen, as cool as she is, doesn't represent the left anymore than I do. The righties are all about controlling ou organs. Gays should be outcast, so CLinton gets head from a chick - no good - wasn't his wife. This tool in that hole; no deviation - what a joke.

Cheating is bad, but so are corporate swindlings that amount to millions of people losing their retirement.

It is true that the US cuts the nations with nuclear arms some slack. No arguement there. But you dont see the nations with nuclear arms threatening to use them. Iran WILL use them if they are allowed to get them. The president thinks he is on a mission from god to kill the infidels.

W/o seeing if anyone posted this already, how about N. Korea?