mnealtx

Family tradition?

I assume you meant "have a drug problem" since I assume you don't want our president stepping down.

When did I say I didn't want our president to step down?:P

Is my original sentence grammatically incorrect for speaking in the conditional? I didn't think it'd be so confusing. If I HAD more time, I would check my English textbooks before I posted.
Oh, hello again!

but if you look at his choices after being caught driving under "some kind" of influence.... admitting drunk driving is not an option for him, ONLY blaming side effects isn't going to be that plausible for the people

My understanding is that Washington DC has a law against driving when under the influence of prescription medications. So this admission doesn't seem to do him much good.

My wife is hotter than your wife.

My understanding is that Washington DC has a law against driving when under the influence of prescription medications. So this admission doesn't seem to do him much good.

Legally, no... but to "the people"... it gets him a little more sympathy and understanding than drunk driving would. I mean, DC has laws against crack smokin' too and they STILL elected Marion Barry, so....
Oh, hello again!

I would want ANY elected official to step down if they had a drug problem. There's no place for that in our leaders.

Gee you mean like the Shrub with Drunk driving in his past and his cocaine use?????

Or Clinton's cocaine use?
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

Excuse me - daft foreigner question... Is the Presidents' Oath of Office remotely similar to a court room oath? and if so isn't everything he says, actually under oath? So, if a president (anyone will do) lies at any time, he would be gulity of perjurry?

(.)Y(.)
Chivalry is not dead; it only sleeps for want of work to do. - Jerome K Jerome

Excuse me - daft foreigner question... Is the Presidents' Oath of Office remotely similar to a court room oath? and if so isn't everything he says, actually under oath? So, if a president (anyone will do) lies at any time, he would be gulity of perjurry?

Silly foreigner. No.