jlmiracle

Bikers roll to military funerals to oppose anti-gay protests

That was the night the ice/slush/snow storm rolled in. It was real cold and wet.

Not only was the WBC there (with 3 adults and 5 <16 year old kids), the PGR was there and a large group of the soldiers wives and family (including a few of us soldiers who couldn't go do to orders, but had to shop or buy dinner, yeah, that was it dinner).

I say let Fred speak, but have some respect for the family of the fallen Soldier, Miner, Policeman, Fireman and others he is claiming as "punishment" from God.
An Instructors first concern is student safety.
So, start being safe, first!!!

I concur.

Stand against, but not on them.

They make their momey buy sueing the attacker, not pursuing the criminal case. They are actually just trying to get rich by using the system and this technique is pretty easy to use, no product and no delivery.

Read the web page, they even admit it by making the law suit claims and talking about being the biggest "printing press".

It's great to know that there are those who will stand up for the servicemen who served in silence, who sacrificed freedoms for the defense of a nation they loved, only to arrive at the other side scorned by the people who've sat under the blanket of freedom those servicemen fought to provide. I'm sure the lost soldiers would much prefer the nation simply said 'thank you' and went on their way.

My kind of bikers! :-)

Semper Fi!

-=Raistlin (USMC)
find / -name jumpers -print; cat jumpers $USER > manifest; cd /dev/airplane; more altitude; make jump; cd /pub; more beer;

I just googled it and stand corrected. This asswad really exists. This article however made it sound like homosexual protests were normal at funerals, however i just researched it and this idiot and his family are the only ones involved in this and it has only been at two funerals. Seems funeral protests are pretty common, but I like how the media wants to stir the pot with the homosexual thing.:|

sounds like that gene pool needs to be stopped entirely

or at least an entire mag full of oleoresin capsacium balls out of a paintball gun @ 500+ f/ps from a moving minivan with side doors

hey did I just say that outloud?

eight shithead protesters = maybe one van full of people or two cars right?....all standing together for support while being shitty?

These comments have been brought to your attention merely for the purpose of academic discussion;)

> or at least an entire mag full of oleoresin capsacium balls out of a
>paintball gun @ 500+ f/ps from a moving minivan with side doors . . .

Which would get them on the front pages of every news service in the country, and that (of course) is their goal. Would you want to help them use a family's grief to make their political points?

They are hoping and praying for someone to come along and assault them. It would be the answer to their prayers. I'd suggest not helping them.

They also protest the very Soldiers that protect THEIR freedom of speech - and the ones that paid the price for that freedom.

Ungrateful, selfish, hateful people. I wonder if the really think that what they are doing could possibly be endorsed by God?

ONE Nation Under God. Indivisible.

This hurts me deeply - although it is also satisfying. You see, my service somehow gives these people the right to exercise their freedom of speech, and to be so brash as to exercise it in such a hurtful way.

I wonder how they would feel if the shoe was on the other foot? They do live in a country that supports homosexuals, if they are so bent about, why not find another country to live in. Try that kind of behavior in England, or Africa even. See how long they live.

> or at least an entire mag full of oleoresin capsacium balls out of a
>paintball gun @ 500+ f/ps from a moving minivan with side doors . . .

Which would get them on the front pages of every news service in the country, and that (of course) is their goal. Would you want to help them use a family's grief to make their political points?

They are hoping and praying for someone to come along and assault them. It would be the answer to their prayers. I'd suggest not helping them.

Bill I agree with what you're saying but it is very similar to another argument

the example is this: a neighbor says I will keep teasing your german shepherd until he bites me than I will sue you...

the error in this line of thinking is that of believing that they will survive the dogs attack!B|

Since these assholes seem to think IEDs are a heaven sent judgement, wouldn't be ironic if a conveniently placed IED or two took them out ? No need to transport them to a hospital either, as ambulances and hospitals are staffed with homos.

Sometimes there's just no legal way to deal with people who insist on being such assholes. You either put up with them, or you go around the law. It's just a matter of time 'til somebody does and I wouldn't be surprised if the witnesses don't remember seeing a thing.

Your humble servant.....Professor Gravity !

>the example is this: a neighbor says I will keep teasing your
>german shepherd until he bites me than I will sue you...

>the error in this line of thinking is that of believing that they will survive
>the dogs attack!

He teases the dog, the dog bites him, his friend pulls out a gun and shoots the dog and 'accidentally' shoots you, then sues you for millions and wins - because he has witnesses planted that will swear that you went for him too. And everyone will believe him, because you've publically said you hope the dog kills him. That's how these people operate. Underestimate them at your risk. Best to ignore them; that way they lose.

The whole WBC needs to just continue to sue over every law that is being introduced.

Maybe eventually they will run out of money (the money they got from civil suits over acts of violence against them) and then run out of media attentiion.

With all the press the WBC (and now the PGR) is getting, it looks like the legal system will be swayed to enact a lot of laws that may not be constitutional but are morally right.

To those who hope violence happens, be careful, violence is what the WBC wants (yes, I have said it many times to get the point across).

The current soldiers, Vets and supporters should just stand their vigil hands back. That action will be louder than the hateful words.

My $.02.