peacefuljeffrey

Kid uses real-looking fake gun to take hostage in school; is shot by police

We should start a poll....How many people are scared that they agree with everything peacefuljeffrey says about this????

How many cops are DEAD, kids with no Moms or Dads, because the cop hesitated for a moment and wondered 'is that real?' or 'is he really going to hurt me?' Probably way more than people who got shot holding a toy gun that looks like the real thing.

Whou would you rather live anyway? Someone who spends his life protecting us or some crackpot kid that would probably continue same behaviors for the rest of his life?

If this little dead assholes parents sue, I hope they are shot dead in cold blood for principle. They can all be in looney heaven together.

--

A bit harsh isn't that? Imagine what the kid's parents are going through. I'm not condoning what the kid did, the cop did what he had to. Even if the parents had told the cops it was a pellet gun they wouldn't take a chance the parents could be wrong. The kid raised the gun, the cop defended himself, now he has to live with the thought that he killed that boy. The boy's parents have to go through the rest of their lives without their son. It's a tragedy that it happened.....
The only naturals in this sport shit thru feathers...

pretty sad when a troubled young kid is killed and the best you can do is joke about it....

That's the 'worst' I can do about it Mister. And don't forget it. You've been in a mood this last week. Can we send you a care package?

Some candy, perhaps? To prevent him from rioting, you know, as a precaution. :P

-
-Jeffrey
"With tha thoughts of a militant mind... Hard line, hard line after hard line!"

Sorry to hear all that. We pay attention. Stay strong. I'd be happy to send a bag of good stuff if I could. But this isn't the place for vibes - but you deserve the exception.

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

This might be the time for a bit of slack on the dekkermeister.....

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

We should start a poll....How many people are scared that they agree with everything peacefuljeffrey says about this????

Why am I the guy people are always frightened to be in agreement with?

Maybe you should be frightened by how long it took you to realize I was right! :D

-
-Jeffrey

This might be the time for a bit of slack on the dekkermeister.....

Yeah, I was thinking that.

...But only if he promises to send it back around, once in a while.

-
-Jeffrey

Whether or not the original pic is the right one I think the cop did the right thing.

Suicide by cop isnt exactly a new concept.

Come onnn... yearrrghghhhh... just come on out and say it!

"I agree with you, peacefuljeffrey!" :D

-
-Jeffrey

Pellet guns are designed to look EXACTLY like the real thing EXCEPT for the blaze orange muzzle. Chinese (etc) manufacturer's reps show up at "O Dark 30" on the first day of the Shot Show ( a Trade show for industry professionals) http://www.shotshow.org to get pictures of all of the new firearms so plastic pellet gun replicas can be made. The gun in the image looks exactly like a Beretta 9mm. The boy painted it to more closely resemble the original (as per the news coverage). The bright ourange muzzle has been made a requirement on real looking pellet guns just to reduce erroneous shootings. This was enacted years ago after some incidents of children carrying realistic looking pellet guns being killed by police. He purposefully defeated a safety measure. You will see the absence of the blaze orange muzzle.

Notice, I did not use the word "toy" as no firearm plastic or otherwise should be treated as a plaything. A pellet gun CAN still kill. I can provide more detailed information on the production of realistic looking pellet guns if you want.

I look at that photo of the "pellet gun" and I think that CNN screwed up and posted a picture of a REAL handgun -- as in "firearm."

I have never seen such a realistic-looking pellet gun. As I said, that magazine well, those control levers... I really think that's a picture of a real gun, not the pellet gun allegedly taken from the teenager.

-

"You did what?!?!"

MUFF #3722, TDSM #72, Orfun #26, Nachos Rodriguez