JohnRich

The Democratic Position on Iraq

You need to get away from the major media sights and try to start thinking for your self......

Hey, at least I don't let Newsmax do my thinking for me.

Show me the flowers!

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

...did trying an underhanded (thught typical) insult make you feel better?

so what exactly would you call it whenever you simply type "Bwwwhaaaaaaaaa" in response to someone?

I would say the typing equivelent of laughing in someone's face is insulting. And you do it ALL THE TIME.
Why yes, my license number is a palindrome. Thank you for noticing.

so what exactly would you call it whenever you simply type "Bwwwhaaaaaaaaa" in response to someone?

I would say the typing equivelent of laughing in someone's face is insulting. And you do it ALL THE TIME.

And I say Happy Holidays to you on whatever planet you're living on, assuming your tinfoil hat will not block out well wishes.:P

And I say Happy Holidays to you on whatever planet you're living on, assuming your tinfoil hat will not block out well wishes.:P

These days I stay on small planet in the vicinity of Betelguese. The commute is a fucking bitch.

But I have the hat to talk to.

These days I stay on small planet in the vicinity of Betelguese. The commute is a fucking bitch.

But I have the hat to talk to.

Your planet has been scheduled for demolition to make way for an intergalactic expressway.
Happy Holidays!:P

And a Merry Chrismakwanzakah to you!

ON McCain

You say he is vilified not me.

The Truth will set you free.

http://bartcopnation.com/dc/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=522

What Bush did to McCain in the 2000 S. C. primary"

FACT SHEET:

Bush Waged Nasty Smear Campaign Against McCain in 2000
Bush Supporters Called McCain “The Fag Candidate.” In South Carolina, Bush supporters circulated church fliers that labeled McCain “the fag candidate.” Columnist Frank Rich noted that the fliers were distributed “even as Bush subtly reinforced that message by indicating he wouldn’t hire openly gay people for his administration.”

McCain Slurs Included Illegitimate Children, Homosexuality And A Drug-Addict Wife.
Among the rumors circulated against McCain in 2000 in South Carolina was that his adopted Bangladeshi daughter was actually black, that McCain was both gay and cheated on his wife, and that his wife Cindy was a drug addict.”

Bush Campaign Used Code Words to Question McCain’s Temper.
“A smear campaign of the ugliest sort is now coursing through the contest for the presidency in 2000. Using the code word "temper," a group of Senate Republicans, and at least some outriders of the George W. Bush campaign, are spreading the word that John McCain is unstable. The subtext, also suggested in this whispering campaign, is that he returned from 5 1/2 years as a POW in North Vietnam with a loose screw. And it is bruited about that he shouldn't be entrusted with nuclear weapons.”

Bush Supporters Questioned McCain’s Sanity.
“Some of George W. Bush's supporters have questioned Republican presidential candidate John McCain's fitness for the White House, suggesting that his five years as a prisoner of war in North Vietnam drove him insane at the time.”

Bush Supporters Spread Racist Rumors About McCain’s Daughter.
Bush supporters in South Carolina made race-baiting phone calls saying that McCain had a “black child.” The McCains’ daughter, Bridget, was adopted from Mother Teresa’s orphanage in Bangladesh. In August 2000, columnist Maureen Dowd wrote that the McCains “are still seething about Bush supporters in South Carolina spreading word of their dark-skinned adopted daughter.”

Rove Suggests Former POW McCain Committed Treason and Fathered Child With Black Prostitute.
In 2000, McCain operatives in SC accused Rove of spreading rumors against McCain, such as “suggestions that McCain had committed treason while a prisoner of war, and had fathered a child by a black prostitute,” according to the New Yorker.

After Rove Denied Role In McCain Whisper Campaign, Reporters Concluded He Was Behind It.
A December 1999 Dallas Morning News linked Rove to a series of campaign dirty tricks, including his College Republican efforts, allegedly starting a whisper campaign about Ann Richard being too gay-friendly, spreading stories about Jim Hightower’s involvement in a kickback scheme and leaking the educational history of Lena Guerrero. The article also outlined current dirty tricks and whisper campaigns against McCain in South Carolina, including that “McCain may be unstable as a result of being tortured while a prisoner of war in North Vietnam.” (DMN, 12/2/99) After the article was published, Rove blasted Slater in the Manchester, NH airport, “nose to nose” according to one witness, with Rove claiming Slater had “harmed his reputation,” Slater later noted. But according to one witness, “What was interesting then is that everyone on the campaign charter concluded that Rove was responsible for rumors about McCain.”

Rove Was In Close Touch With McConnell, McCain-Feingold’s Chief Opponent.
Senior White House adviser Karl Rove was in close contact with Senator Mitch McConnell (R-KY) during McConnell’s effort to fight the McCain-Feingold Campaign Finance Bill in the U.S. Senate. According to Newsweek, though Rove and Bush have publicly kept their distance from McConnell on the issue, “sources tell Newsweek that Rove is, in fact, in close touch with McConnell as GOP experts study the bill for hidden land mines.”

Bush Campaign Accused of Using Push Polls Against McCain.
College of Charleston student Suzette Latsko said she received a telephone call from a woman who identified herself as an employee of Voter/Consumer Research, and that the caller misrepresented McCain’s positions and asked if Latsko knew McCain had been reprimanded for interfering with federal regulators in the savings and loan scandal. Voter/Consumer Research is listed as a polling contractor on Bush’s Federal Election Commission filings; the Bush campaign has paid Voter/Consumer Research $93,000 through December 31, 1999. Bush spokesman Ari Fleischer denied the call was a push poll, but said it was important that the Republican Party remember McCain’s role in the S&L crisis.

Bush Campaign Acknowledged Making Phone Calls.
Tucker Eskew, Bush’s South Carolina spokesman, acknowledged the Bush campaign made such calls, but claimed they were not “push polls.” Eskew added, “Show me a baseless comment in those questions.”

Bush Used Fringe Veterans Group to Attack McCain as “Manchurian Candidate.”
“In the case of Ted Sampley, the same guy who did Bush's dirty work in going after Sen. John McCain in the 2000 Republican primaries is doing the job against Kerry this year. Sampley dared compare McCain, who spent five years as a Vietnam POW, with ‘the Manchurian Candidate.’”

Sampley Called McCain a “Coward” and a Traitor.
“Sampley… accused McCain of being a weak-minded coward who had escaped death by collaborating with the enemy. Sampley claimed that McCain had first been compromised by the Vietnamese, then recruited by the Soviets.”

Repulicans try to decrease the rate of spending increases and the left says the right is cutting programs and want to starve children and run old people out of thier housed Yet you accuse the right of fear fear fear

Uh.. EXCUSE ME.. This is FISCALLY CONSERVATIVE ADMINISTRATION.:S:S:S:S. You gotta be fucking shitting me...this is the biggest bunch of irresponsible spending there has EVER BEEN.

We now have the largest deficits in History.....and they exacerbate the whole mess with tax cuts... RIGHT.. that is reallly fiscally sound.
Our Grandchildren are going to be paying the Chinese, INTEREST on this stupidity into the New Chinese Century ( this comes after the New American Century) at this rate.

>Bush is spying on US people and that is bad. As if he is the first to ever do it. Well, we now know that is not even close to being the truth or being honest. Hell, Clinton has the door of an american kicked in and arrested...

Rushmc,

I just thought you might want to add that it was Clinton that had a little boy pulled from his home at gun point in the cover of darkness and forcable returned to a communist country.>:(

OK I'll amit its alittle off topic, but thanks for letting me get it off my chest.

I'll let you get back to steering Amazon back to the Right...no ah...I mean Light.:P

Ahhh...you ARE going with the bullshit. At least it's not the sKerry bullshit about guarding ammo dumps.

It's saddening to me that democrats cannot grasp the concept that intelligence is never 100% correct. One one have figured they would have learned that during the Clinton years.

As always, vice respond all we get from the left is 'we never should have been there!' or 'Bush lied ' or 'corrupt Bush Administration ' or something of the like.

Sad, sad, sad.
:S
Vinny the Anvil
Post Traumatic Didn't Make The Lakers Syndrome is REAL
JACKASS POWER!!!!!!

BWAAAAHAHAHAHA . . . . . . that's some funny shit. You're killing me here

If you had a valid point on anything that is discussed here rather than sniping.. it would be.:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

So I guess you have been too busy to serve anything but yourself too, right?

I think all the people who are claiming to support this war really need to get out there and join up... hell your country needs you. Oh Thats right.... it does not pay well enough as many in the administration have shown by their deeds... yes you WILL know them by their deeds... is what the book says.B|

I am not ever going to go into the list you posted. In the context of a campain that seems to be the normal thing to do regardless of the side, (and I think it is bullshit but the SC gave them that latitude years ago and that is another thread)

Second, I did not call the Bush admin fiscally conservative. I think they have been spending like drunken sailors but there are two things (in your post) that are misleading

1 At a dollar level yes, the deficit from a dollar look are high but, currently it is at on 2.6% of the GNP, that is not high by any standard currently used and

2 money is coming in at a faster rate than at any other time in history.

My point was (and you avoided it) that tax cuts bring more money in. Alway have and always will. And it is the left that continues to use "only for the wealthy" bullshit as a class envy tactic.

I will pay more attention when and if the left ever stands up to say what they really want and what they really are! But that will never happen. Why, because when they do, they seldom get elected
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

Ahhh...you ARE going with the bullshit. At least it's not the sKerry bullshit about guarding ammo dumps.

It's saddening to me that democrats cannot grasp the concept that intelligence is never 100% correct. One one have figured they would have learned that during the Clinton years.

As always, vice respond all we get from the left is 'we never should have been there!' or 'Bush lied ' or 'corrupt Bush Administration ' or something of the like.

Sad, sad, sad.

We will simply never agree.
The young men and women who put their lives on the line every day for us don't ask for much. What they do ask for is that if they have to lay down their lives, it will be worth it. Your suggestion that sometimes the intelligence is wrong is NOT GOOD ENOUGH. Not even close.

Sad, sad, sad.

We will simply never agree.
The young men and women who put their lives on the line every day for us don't ask for much. What they do ask for is that if they have to lay down their lives, it will be worth it. Your suggestion that sometimes the intelligence is wrong is NOT GOOD ENOUGH. Not even close.

Well, you can thank the Clinton Admin then for destroying the intel community. ....and in my opinion he did that so catching him getting china money was the reason he did that......the Gorelic wall.....
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

And your insinuation that intelligence can ever be 100% accurate is asinine by any standard. Your assertion that what is going on in the Middle East is not worth the effort wouldn't win you much support among the military folks I know - and I know many of them from every service.
Vinny the Anvil
Post Traumatic Didn't Make The Lakers Syndrome is REAL
JACKASS POWER!!!!!!

You need to get away from the major media sights and try to start thinking for your self......

Hey, at least I don't let Newsmax do my thinking for me.

Show me the flowers!

OK

Oh yes, thanks. I'd forgotten about this, which is just the most recent example of a more widespread activity.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.