Is Bill Clinton An Idiot?

Well?
"The mouse does not know life until it is in the mouth of the cat."

Considering that Clinton graduated from Georgetown Univ. in 1968, attended Oxford as a Rhodes Scholar 68-70 and then he went on to Yale to recieve a law degree in which he went on to practice and teach law.
Very hard to call someone with his credentials an idiot. Even though I do not agree with some of what he did, I, however, would not call him an idiot.
Bush and Kerry - Born with a silver spoon idiots.
"...And once you're gone, you can't come back
When you're out of the blue and into the black."
Neil Young

No...

He's a very smart, well spoken, manipulative, liar.

But he's not an idiot.

God you guys hate any other guy who gets a blow job.... I myself dont think King Georgie boy has gotten one since his Coke snortin and Drinkin days in Texas.

Even one of the good ole boys frojm BAMA in another thread pointed out that a BJ is not sex. Hell I grew up with plenty of yall who did not believe a BJ was sex just a little relief. So when Billy Boy said in his deposition" I DID NOT HAVE SEXUAL RELATIONS WITH THAT WOMAN" he was actually telling the truth.
Face it.. you cant haver your blow jobs and and your superior moral indignation as well.

Considering that Clinton graduated from Georgetown Univ. in 1968, attended Oxford as a Rhodes Scholar 68-70 and then he went on to Yale to recieve a law degree in which he went on to practice and teach law.
Very hard to call someone with his credentials an idiot. Even though I do not agree with some of what he did, I, however, would not call him an idiot.

Shrub has a Yale degree and a respectable SAT score. May not be in the same league, but idiot? no.
Silver spoon, sure.

Well?

In my book he is.

For a president that pushed for sexual harassment laws in this land, he fell short of becoming a fellon, not because of lack of proof, but for a free pass by fellow democrats.

Bush haters try to make this an issue of having a blow job, but how come a guy that had to settle with a woman for showing her his "goods" and then lying under oath about it get such a freebie? If it were someone else in the other side of the aisle, a la Delay, will get crucified by factless indicments.

Just try to lie under oath and see what happens to you.B|
"According to some of the conservatives here, it sounds like it's fine to beat your wide - as long as she had it coming." -Billvon

Shrub has a Yale degree and a respectable SAT score. May not be in the same league, but idiot? no.
Silver spoon, sure.

I think his SAT score is quite mediocre, and his admission to Yale was based on a Legacy Program (aka affirmative action for rich kids).

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

I think his SAT score is quite mediocre, and his admission to Yale was based on a Legacy Program (aka affirmative action for rich kids).

Legacy, sure. But 1250 (IIRC) is well above the average even for college goers. And just to be clear, with the current renormalization it would be a considerable higher score in today's test.

Based on his personal morals, I would say yes. The man allowed his wife to go on the Today Show claiming the accusations were a right-wing conspiracy when all along he knew the truth. He publicly humiliated his own wife to save his own ass.

I have yet to see GWB do anything close to his wife. In fact he has done nothing but treat her like the true lady that she is.

Chris

You honestly think Laura Bush is an android?

I think she's a class act.

Chris

The wink meant "tongue in cheek"...

And I was referring to the idea that I SERIOUSLY doubt her (or any other political spouse's) image is anything else than the result of a well-crafted and thought out "image strategy"...

As genuine as that person may actually be.
"I gargle no man's balls..." ussfpa on SOCNET