Suck On This: Predator Drone Bags Eleven RIFWs

Reading stuff like this new Predator drone story just makes my widdle heart go pitta-pat...:D:SB|;):)
I would have liked to have seen the looks on their faces!

"WTF was THAT?!" :D:SB|>:(>:(

mh

"The mouse does not know life until it is in the mouth of the cat."

Reading stuff like this new Predator drone story just makes my widdle heart go pitta-pat...:D:SB|;):)

Yup!! Huh- huh, HICK, Yup !!!
Ain't notihn' makes me prouder to wave the Flag than knowing we're killin' A-rabs in their own country!!

Now hey y'all.., Watch this..,

Blues,
Cliff

Yup!! Huh- huh, HICK, Yup !!!
Ain't notihn' makes me prouder to wave the Flag than knowing we're killin' A-rabs in their own country!!

9-11-01

Our People-Our Country

Your coffee is ready!

The Pessimist says: "It can't possibly get any worse!"
The Optimist says: "Sure it can!"

I would have liked to have seen the looks on their faces!

"WTF was THAT?!" :D:SB|>:(>:(

mh

Way cool!!!

Walt

You sure do love killing.

That's one way of looking at it. Another way would be to think that I love it when lives are saved--particularly American lives.

When a terrorist dies, the world can rest a little easier.

Walt

just makes my widdle heart go pitta-pat

Sounds like you got a woodie too.

With that kind of reaction, you might as well join the army and go to Baghdad.

I would have liked to have seen the looks on their faces

Seems like you're ready and willing -- you might know that the army is in dire need of guys like you now. Uncle Sam wants you -- now. What are you waiting for?

Be humble, ask questions, listen, learn, follow the golden rule, talk when necessary, and know when to shut the fuck up.

I love it when lives are saved--particularly American lives.

Damn straight.

If this news becomes more common, and if it signifies a turning point in the war, I share your joy. That we have so many dead makes me think this is a rather isolated incident. We have a lot of bleeding to stop in the meantime. The article makes me feel no better about 1900 mincemeat.

Be humble, ask questions, listen, learn, follow the golden rule, talk when necessary, and know when to shut the fuck up.

Making martyrs will not stop them as they seem to enjoy dying for god. You sitting here in the US all safe and snug stroking your ego does nothing, also. Why not join up? Step into the arena of the insanity and try your luck. Maybe you'll return all safe and entact. Maybe just lose an arm or two. Or maybe you'll return in a box and someday in the future have your name engraved on a wall. I am pushing 50 years old and missed Vietnam but did join when we all were sure that we were going to have a go with Iran. If I knew then what I know now, I would had not been so gung-ho. Truth is those who are riled into doing the "patriotic duty" have little if no idea what all the fighting is about. A few insurgents dead? A few Americans dead? They will keep coming and Uncle Sammy will keep sending. Tit for tat. in the end it will all be for nothing. Much the same as the Vietnam war was for nothing but a memorial.
"...And once you're gone, you can't come back
When you're out of the blue and into the black."
Neil Young

NO I am no drone.

I am the soldier who stands up to terrorism night and day.

I am the one who defends your right to speak your mind.

I am the person who not only knows of the thing we call the Constitution, but defend it for you.

I am the one who says your welcom, weather you are greatful or not or weather you care or not.

I am the one who will still stand for you no matter what I feel or how you feel about it.

I am also the one who will say "Thank You", for weather or not I agree with or even like your views I am glad you express them. it makes my life worth while when it allows some one else to enjoy their freedom.

Matt

19 years in your service and counting.
An Instructors first concern is student safety.
So, start being safe, first!!!

NO I am no drone.

I am the soldier who stands up to terrorism night and day.

I am the one who defends your right to speak your mind.

I am the person who not only knows of the thing we call the Constitution, but defend it for you.

I am the one who says your welcom, weather you are greatful or not or weather you care or not.

I am the one who will still stand for you no matter what I feel or how you feel about it.

I am also the one who will say "Thank You", for weather or not I agree with or even like your views I am glad you express them. it makes my life worth while when it allows some one else to enjoy their freedom.

Matt

That's very nice of you ,Matt.

However, I can look out for myself and my Freedom,thank you.
Please don't kill anyone else in my name.

Sincerely,
Cliff

Wich is why I thanked him.

I meant it. So many people (and I know we are way off the original thread here) do not exercise their natrual born rights!

Eaglenrider does. That is awesome in my opinion. I may not agree with his view or his sanity as you pointout, but I do agree with his right and toast him for exercising it!

Maybe this is already covered in another thread and I would be more than happy to move this there.

Sorry to the original poster for the side track and to the moderators too.

Matt
An Instructors first concern is student safety.
So, start being safe, first!!!