j0nes

Idiots camped outside Bush's crawford ranch.

>>GWB is making a fool of a mother which lost her son in a war for
>>which he is responsible, him alone and no one else.

>This is such crap.

It's crap that he's responsible for what our armed forces do? I think perhaps a peek at the organizational chart of the US Armed Forces might be in order if you think that's crap.

But what do the words commander AND chief in the same title REALLY mean? I mean, c'mon. :D:D

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?

It's crap that he's responsible for what our armed forces do? I think perhaps a peek at the organizational chart of the US Armed Forces might be in order if you think that's crap

better people than me have debated my point to the poster with you Bill. You have no ability to see the other sided of the issue.

The poster said the war was ENTIRELY GWB fault, do you believe that? Just YES or NO. Entirely his fault.

Please answer, yes or no.

(man I'm living on the edge today)

>The poster said the war was ENTIRELY GWB fault, do you believe
>that? Just YES or NO. Entirely his fault.

He didn't say fault, he said responsibility. GWB was the one who ordered US troops to invade. He is responsible for his actions. Pretty simple really. (Unless, of course, you believe him to be insane, in which case he's not responsible for his actions.)

Imagine being a resident of Crawford and all of a sudden you have a bunch of jobless stink hippies and their port-o-johns on your lawn.

--

Whatever it takes to get someone's attention in this screwed up administration. Why is everyone so defensive? Jobless Stink Hippies in your lawn? Whatever...cause and effect I'd say.

Cause - Do a poor job as President of the United States while displaying an incredible sense of arrogance and apathy during wartime will tend to result in Jobless Stink Hippies camping on your lawn. Especially if the war your country is fighting keeps smelling worse and worse.

Cause - Do a poor job as President of the United States while displaying an incredible sense of arrogance and apathy during wartime will tend to result in Jobless Stink Hippies camping on your lawn. Especially if the war your country is fighting keeps smelling worse and worse.

Would you pay attention to the thread!!!!!!!!!!!! They are NOT in the Presidents lawn, they are in HIS NEIGHBORS LAWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How would you like a bunch of assholes to set up port-o-johns in YOUR front yard because your neighbor killed their son?

To the Crawford Protestors:
Go the hell home and get a job. Vote for someone else next time. Leave the residents of Crawford alone. Go find a drooling veggie to waste your time on.

--

Mike --

If -anyone- is to blame for bringing the circus to town in Crawford, wouldn't that -have- to be GWB?

The protesters would not have even considered going there had he not been there.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

>If W gets a wild hair and comes to the house next to yours, it is OK
> for all the stink hippies to stay at your house and pitch their tents
> and port-o-johns on your lawn?

If Quade says it's OK, then of course it's OK. It's his property and his right to do with it as he pleases.

If my house had as much unimproved land as the properties in Crawford appear to, not only would I allow them to camp there, I'd encourage it!

Then again, I have an agenda. ;^)

That said, up until today when they got permission from some homeowner, NONE of them had been trespassing or at least nobody had ever been changed with trespassing. Hell, the guy that fired the gun . . . nobody was on his property!

But again, I think you can really only hold GWB accountable for what has gone on in Crawford. If he had stayed in The White House or Camp David (which by all accounts is a pretty freekin' nice vacation spot!) none of this would have been the public relations nightmare this has turned out to be.
quade -

But again, I think you can really only hold GWB accountable for what has gone on in Crawford

Is this your 'pied piper' theory? Wherever Bush goes, stink hippies are sure to follow?

I am flying to DC in 1 hour to go see the New Air and Space Museum. I will go by the White House and ask if they allow Stink Hippies to camp there. If so, I will call the head stink hippie and see if they will move when W does.

PS....I invented the term Stink Hippie.

--

If the stink hippies encourage even one American out of his Nazi trance into a thinking state, then they have done some good....

Peace~
linz

do I get forked again? :S
--
A conservative is just a liberal who's been mugged. A liberal is just a conservative who's been to jail

Would you pay attention to the thread!!!!!!!!!!!! They are NOT in the Presidents lawn, they are in HIS NEIGHBORS LAWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How would you like a bunch of assholes to set up port-o-johns in YOUR front yard because your neighbor killed their son?

To the Crawford Protestors:
Go the hell home and get a job. Vote for someone else next time. Leave the residents of Crawford alone. Go find a drooling veggie to waste your time on.

--

I have paid attention to the thread...and I am well aware that the protesters are not on the Presidents lawn. Point being...screw up as bad as our commander in chief and you will get "jobless stink hippies" all over lawns in your area.

They probably did vote for someone else...but then again, Diebold and Katherine Harris happened.

And regarding the last drooling veggie...I believe it was our President, Tom Delay, and Bill Frist that were wasting their time on that along with the "stink hippies".

But again, I think you can really only hold GWB accountable for what has gone on in Crawford

Is this your 'pied piper' theory? Wherever Bush goes, stink hippies are sure to follow?

Yes. Usually I don't speak in absolutes, but in this particular case it would almost be justified to say that protesters follow any President of the United States no matter where he goes.

I am flying to DC in 1 hour to go see the New Air and Space Museum. I will go by the White House and ask if they allow Stink Hippies to camp there. If so, I will call the head stink hippie and see if they will move when W does.

--

Bwahaha. Mike, even though GWB isn't going to be in The White House at this moment, I encourage you to go to the park just NORTH of The White House called Liberty Square.

If you can't find -any- protesters there, I'll give you a dollar.
quade -

OK, perhaps she's now using the media for her cause. Why not?

OK, first leftie to actually admit it. I think the "Why not?" is the better topic to debate anyway.

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

If W gets a wild hair and comes to the house next to yours, it is OK for all the stink hippies to stay at your house and pitch their tents and port-o-johns on your lawn?

If W gets a wild hair and comes to stay at the house next to mine, I'll leave for awhile. Not because of whoever might follow him, but because I have standards on the kinds of neighbors I'm willing to live near.

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

Bwahaha. Mike, even though GWB isn't going to be in The White House at this moment, I encourage you to go to the park just NORTH of The White House called Liberty Square.

If you can't find -any- protesters there, I'll give you a dollar. ***

And I'll give you a dollar for inventing the term "stink hippie"

-the artist formerly known as sinker

> but the wacko left is very much supporting her. As this goes on I
> believe its doing more harm to the liberal left than good because
> the majority of Americans do not stand with Cindy's protest they
> stand with her son's sacrifice.

Name the wacko leftists that made these statements supporting her position:

"You can support the troops but not the president."

"Well, I just think it's a bad idea. What's going to happen is they're going to be over there for 10, 15, maybe 20 years."

"Explain to the mothers and fathers of American servicemen that may come home in body bags why their son or daughter have to give up their life?"

"The President . . . is once again releasing American military might on a foreign country with an ill-defined objective and no exit strategy. He has yet to tell the Congress how much this operation will cost. And he has not informed our nation's armed forces about how long they will be away from home. These . . . do not make for a sound foreign policy."

"Our comments are not just those of grieving parents. They are based on anger, Mr. President, not grief. Anger is an honest emotion when someone's family has been violated."

"If we are going to commit American troops, we must be certain they have a clear mission, an achievable goal and an exit strategy."

"I cannot support a failed foreign policy. History teaches us that it is often easier to make war than peace. This administration is just learning that lesson right now. The President began this mission with very vague objectives and lots of unanswered questions. . . .These questions are still unanswered. There are no clarified rules of engagement. There is no timetable. There is no legitimate definition of victory. There is no contingency plan for mission creep. There is no clear funding program. There is no agenda to bolster our over-extended military. There is no explanation defining what vital national interests are at stake. There was no strategic plan for war when the President started this thing, and there still is no plan today."

"Victory means exit strategy, and it's important for the President to explain to us what the exit strategy is."

Holy crap! I have spent more time driving around lost in DC than I have doing anything else.....I show up at the Udsvar Hazy Museum after 2 hours on the beltway at 5 pm and it was just closing......We went to some dive bar to let traffic die down,,,,,,,We did have fun but we should have stayed in Texas.....

But,,,I now have unlimited free passes on Delta, American and Continental......

I havent seen a stink hippie the whole time.....lots of liberals...but no stink hippies...

--

Two words man...

"Volunteer Military"

Her loss is tragic, however, it comes with the territory. I have great respect and appreciation for what he's done. I have none for the way she is handling the situation now. I think she is doing her son a big disservice. [:/]

What a riot!

Now the people running around with those ribbon and stickers with
"Support our Troops" (really meaning "Support Bush") turn around
and say "well they volunteered and had it coming - tough luck for
them".

Does it mean I am a real patriot if I say that 100'000 or so troops in
Iraq and Afghansitan are none of my care and bother since they
knew what they were getting into and signed up voluntarily.

That I am a true American if I think nearly 2000 killed and 10000
wounded US troops are a routine matter that is hardly noteworthy
since that comes with the territory.

Death as a matter of semantic convenience I suppose?

Wow, I can't wait to read the contorted logic that is to wind itself out
of this one. (but probably won't have time ...)

Cheers, T
Fear causes hesitation, and hesitation will cause your worst fears to come true

I have spent more time driving around lost in DC than I have doing anything else....

Good god man!

You're a freekin' pilot, the streets are laid out in a grid, HUGE freekin' landmarks visible from just about anywhere and the whole damn town is only 10 x 10 and not even all of that is used! How the hell does one get "lost" in DC?!?
quade -

Boy, I'm wondering if I had ever played baseball with you, you would have us all to believe we lost the game with the first strike out. Hey I know I got things alittle wound up, but Cindy truely is not helping the cause for the Peace Movement.

80% of the troops believe we are doing great things over there and want the American people to watch their back ie "Today Show" yesterday. They believe in their mission and while Matt was interviewing them, they said the news is not covering the real propress being made in Iraq.

Code Pink is one organization that supports Cindy's cause, came across 4 of these individuals last week end at an out door play in Herman Park, Houston.

Wearing Pink Veils with gags on their mouths, with the names of the fallen on pink slips of paper. Most people were making fun of them and given them currious looks, and there were some supporters from the croud as well. However I believe it would have been far better to have dressed normally and speak to people while handing out there materials.

Once again, if you look like a wacko, dress like a wacko, and say wacky things around several thousand people, many of them not all but a large majority will simple wright you off as a wacko.