funks

Fuck the Race Card Part II

man this whole thread is nuts. most of the posters are white people complaining how blacks are going around with a chip on their shoulder, not realizing that they're doing the same thing!!

if you really wanna know how to get rid of the race card: First take the chip off your own shoulder, even when other people are playing the race card.

The best way to deal with this BS is ignore it. Go about your life & treat other people decently regardless of their, or your, race.

yes, fuck the race card, but quit whining about it.

I agree!!!

Walt

I think Funks could be a racist........

Please explain this personal attack a little more in detail. I am a racist because I am preaching equality? I am a racist because I believe it is unfair for a certain race to demand special treatment?

I guess in this day and age you are damned if you do and you are damned if you dont.

I said could be! This is the second thread about the race card so I figured maybe that you were. It's ok if you are?

I said could be! This is the second thread about the race card so I figured maybe that you were. It's ok if you are?

No matter how you said it, that is a direct personal attack which is prohibited in these forums.

Its amazing how the one stating that all should be dealt with equally without skin color being a factor is the one labeled a potential racist.[:/]

I guess in this day and age you are damned if you do and you are damned if you dont.

if that's true, that's just another reason to just walk away from all the BS & not think about it.

Or it could also be viewed as a reason to voice your opinion anyways, your fucked either way right?;)

Plus, us wretched scum and villainy that inhabit speakers corner have never really been that good at walking away from anything:ph34r:

The best way to deal with this BS is ignore it. Go about your life & treat other people decently regardless of their, or your, race.

The man wins a prize for the best sentence in the thread. What's funny is the sides are ready to do it, AFTER the other does it.... for a while.... just in case it's a trick or temporary....because you can't be too careful....(besides, it degenerated into who owns which dictionary. that's when it's time to get off the trolley and go to sleep)

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

*** "If the book contains the definition you describe then the book is wrong"

Yes Cliff, Merrian-Webster must be wrong if you said so. What do THEY know. Whatever you say is the only real truth, at least in your own personal reality which obviously differs greatly to the rest of us. Blood Of Melenek II? Sounds like a cheap B- horror film, or a second rate, third tier royalty wannabe.

Lets see, Ethiopia 1000 years ago was a third world country not even bright enough to feed itself. Hmmm, Ethiopia today...... a third world country not bright enough to feed iteself looking for handouts from the countries who have actually advanced in the last 1000 years. Nice work you guys!

*** Direct decsendant of Geronimo and Dolly Madison

Hi Cliff,

I see your sig line continues to grow. You must have some serious issues with self worth that you need to keep making up relathioships with all of the supposed royalty and now, an indian, and of course, a famous American snack cake.

If I were to make up famous relatives to brag about, I would tell everyone that Bill Gates was my great uncle, and that Gloria Vanderbilt was my sister's husband's sister. I guess its easier to make up stuff that no one cares about, or verify, but mostly, that nobody cares about.

Tell us about your days when you invented the orange juicer and cotton seed husker. Jeesh. I've heard it all on this thread.

*** "If the book contains the definition you describe then the book is wrong"

Yes Cliff, Merrian-Webster must be wrong if you said so. What do THEY know. Whatever you say is the only real truth, at least in your own personal reality which obviously differs greatly to the rest of us.

"Treetop" why don't you look at a Wwebsters from 1940?
You'll see the definition of "racism" I provided.
If the word hasn't changed since then the * true* definition hasn't either.
Sure ,modern dictionaries change *their* definitions with the political correctness of the times. George Orwqell had something to say about "group speak".
I don't know why I'm even bothering as this is all about your "Most Excellent Entertainment" anyway.

Blues,
Cliff