rhino

To show the "Chairborn Rangers" what our troops are dealing with...

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,155805,00.html

For those of you that try and justify the actions of the insurgents "SHAME ON YOU". For those of you that sit by every day and run your mouth about how you would do better or how our soldiers should have done better "SHAME ON YOU"...

Our soldiers and doing the best they can given the circumstances. Thank them if you see one. Write them if you can.

This is painful.. They need your support..

Rhino

Its always shit when a child is killed. It only matters if it was killed by accident or on purpose to those who sit in the armchairs that you talk about. That child was murdered as was all the thousands of children killed by coalition forces heres a picture of another child this one 'we' did.
And for any of you that gave to NORAID congratulations, PIRA blew children apart with your money, have a look at these children in both of these pictures and think of the children your dollars helped blow to bits.
When an author is too meticulous about his style, you may presume that his mind is frivolous and his content flimsy.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

Our soldiers and doing the best they can given the circumstances. Thank them if you see one. Write them if you can.

Rhino

There's no innocent bystanders in war.

The US started this. This is the bill that gets paid for military adventurism.

I don't think I'll be thanking anyone for this. You feel free to do whatever you feel appropriate.

I will NEVER thank ANYONE for starting a war. Period.

They started it, so they have to deal with it. I really don't care if it's painful for them.

Max

They started it, so they have to deal with it. I really don't care if it's painful for them.

Max

The troops on the ground who are paying the price did not start this war. The war was started by the lying Commander in Chief and his lying cronies.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

Max

The troops on the ground who are paying the price did not start this war. The war was started by the lying Commander in Chief and his lying cronies.

As much as it pains me to say it.....the above statement seems to have merit...what a shame

Carpe Diem

*yawn* Liberal screeds 2x3.253E+8 et al, above....

Maybe if the Philanderer - In - Chief had actually DONE something about the situation besides lobbing cruise missiles at aspirin factories to get the public's attention off of his being impeached, we wouldn't be in this situation now, hmm?

Oh, that's right, I forgot... war is bad EXCEPT when it's the U.S. being attacked... how could that have slipped my mind?
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

Any proof that that child was killed by Coalition Forces? I'm not saying you are wrong- but to put up that picture, and say that the Coalition Forces did that- without proof and justification- well, that's wrong.
I could easily surf the web, and find thousands of pictures of killed children, (that were not killed by us) post them here, and say "The Coalition Forces killed all these children." It would be untrue, and completley wrong. I'm not saying that you did that- I'm just asking for proof, that that little girl was killed by Coalition Troops.
Whether or not you support the war, these soldiers are there, doing there job. They don't have a choice. You can hate the polotics, you can hate the government- but not supporting our troops is just wrong.

The sole intention, is learning to fly.Condition grounded, but determined to try.Can't keep my eyes from the circling skies.Tongue tied and twisted, just an Earth bound misfit.

Maybe if the Philanderer - In - Chief had actually DONE something about the situation besides lobbing cruise missiles at aspirin factories to get the public's attention off of his being impeached, we wouldn't be in this situation now, hmm?

Oh, that's right, I forgot... war is bad EXCEPT when it's the U.S. being attacked... how could that have slipped my mind?

As far as I'm concerned, I don't care how many BJs the C in C gets in the Oval Office. I do care when he lies in order to start a war that kills tens of thousands. www.whitehouse.gov/news/releases/2003/01/20030128-19.html

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

Robert Fisk is a reputable journo this is the link to his site, I hope you've not just eaten.

www.robert-fisk.com/iraqwarvictims_mar2003.htm

As for the troops, I feel pretty much like Maxx on this one. I have nothing against the individual soldiers but they signed on the dotted line, just as I did. You have to accept that you are handing yourself over to the gov to do with as IT see fit. Its just sad its such a bloody mess.
When an author is too meticulous about his style, you may presume that his mind is frivolous and his content flimsy.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

As far as I'm concerned, I don't care how many BJs the C in C gets in the Oval Office. I do care when he lies in order to start a war that kills tens of thousands. www.whitehouse.gov/news/releases/2003/01/20030128-19.html

And again - maybe if "BJ Bill" (since you mentioned it) had *DONE* something about Bin Laden during the several instances he had, then just MAYBE we wouldn't be where we are today.
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

That child was murdered as was all the thousands of children killed by coalition forces heres a picture of another child this one 'we' did.

How much does Al Jazeer pay you on a monthly basis to bash the US. ????

That child was murdered as was all the thousands of children killed by coalition forces heres a picture of another child this one 'we' did.

You just keep drinking your Vodka while good men and women defend your right to do so..

Iraq had nothing to do with 9/11 or with Bin Laden. As for blow job bill, one wanker in the white house is much like another.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

1. Go back to school and learn how to read....

2. Soldiers didn't start the war.. I DARE you to go up to one and talk your shit in their face... I DARE you... Just make sure someone is videoing the whole thing..

2. Soldiers didn't start the war.. I DARE you to go up to one and talk your shit in their face... I DARE you... Just make sure someone is videoing the whole thing..

Though I hate that we ever went into Iraq, I completely respect and admire our soldiers who selflessly defend our country. Part of what is being defended is our right to speak our minds. I would not respect a soldier whom I would be afraid to speak my mind to.

Peace~
linz

The troops on the ground who are paying the price did not start this war.

Absolutly right. But they wanted to become soldiers and now have to deal with the consequences..

This statement has a tinge of "They got what they deserved, they never should have signed up". Am I reading you correctly?

Absolutly right. But they wanted to become soldiers and now have to deal with the consequences..

They signed up to defend this country, to defend freedom. Soldiers are not given a choice about war, that is up to politicians. If you felt the war in Iraq was justified, would you be praising the soldiers? Don't saddle them with the consequences of a decision they didn't make. They are doing their duty the best they can. I’m guessing you never served.

Derek