cvfd1399

How many guns can you spot on this kid?

I'd love to watch him try and walk down the hall like that. It's one thing when you're standing still, it's something completely different when you have the shirt moving and the pants pulling for strides.

But yeah, that's a lot of hardware. B|
witty subliminal message
Guard your honor, let your reputation fall where it will, and outlast the bastards.
1*

I used to work at the Federal Law Enforcement Training center as a role player, and one thing we had to do was conceal such things as guns knives and drugs, being a thin and female It never ceased to amaze people how much I could hide while wearing a simple form fitting dress. So this video does not surprise me.
Sudsy Fist: i don't think i'd ever say this
Sudsy Fist: but you're looking damn sudsydoable in this

It never ceased to amaze people how much I could hide while wearing a simple form fitting dress.

I saw an instructor enter the room of a concealed handgun class once, sipping a "Big Gulp" soda. He then challenged the class to identify where he had guns hidden. Guesses were made, and he started removing guns from various pockets, his waistband, his boots, and so on. Finally, no more guns could be located, and he announced that there was still one gun that nobody had found yet...

It was inside the fake "Big Gulp" soda cup...

It was inside the fake "Big Gulp" soda cup...

fairly common undercover technique... much less useful since its been used several times on TV in recent years...

what is stupid is a strictly enforced dress code does very little of the things that video claims.. it simply changes the means and methods used on all counts...