beefytweezers

Are you a true skydiver

That would fall outside the boundaries of my definition of "friend".

I would have to admit things are slightly awkward between us now. But, what the hell, my hangover from that night lasted two days, so I have some excuse. Whether my "friend" has an excuse, I'm not sure.

"You can't fly an airplane drunk, it's not like driving a car."

I actually licked dried up cow manure off my friends toes for four jump tickets to 10,000 feet (cessna dropzone). Would anyone else do the same for an equivalent reward.

Not just no....but FUCK NO! EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!
Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.

Not just no....but FUCK NO! EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!

Awww come on, were talking about one minute of fear factor(keep in mind you still get the tickets if you throw up or even spit it out) for 4 free, super awesome skydives. You all are making me out to be some kind of freak.

Awww come on, were talking about one minute of fear factor(keep in mind you still get the tickets if you throw up or even spit it out) for 4 free, super awesome skydives.

Fear factor is one thing. Gross factor is another. Gross - NO WAY IN HELL! Fear - sure. Big difference.

You all are making me out to be some kind of freak.

And, ummm....well...I don't know how to say this but...if it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, it is a duck. :P
Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.

Fear factor is one thing. Gross factor is another. Gross - NO WAY IN HELL! Fear - sure. Big difference.

I don't know if you've seen the TV show "Fear Factor" but they've had to eat worse things than a little dried cow shit.(in my opinion) Plus I spit it out anyway, then gargled with antibacterial soap.(which wasn't fun either)

I don't know if you've seen the TV show "Fear Factor" but they've had to eat worse things than a little dried cow shit.(in my opinion) Plus I spit it out anyway, then gargled with antibacterial soap.(which wasn't fun either)

Yes, I have seen the TV show "Fear Factor," hence my comment about "Gross Factor." :D Eating crap is not dealing with fear...it's dealing with one's level of ability to deal with gross things. Fear is flipping a car, driving a car off a building, jumping off a building, jumping from one semi to another while they are both moving, etc.

But haven't you seen the part where they have to eat raw bull penis, or pig liver, or live cockroaches. Doesn't this count for anything.

I saw the best Fear Factor meal yet a few weeks ago -- a large bowl of rotten cheese crawling with maggots. Only two of five contestants were able to down it, and I laughed uncontollably for ten minutes watching them all try. Reality TV at it's finest.

Edit: grammar

. . =(_8^(1)

But haven't you seen the part where they have to eat raw bull penis, or pig liver, or live cockroaches. Doesn't this count for anything.

Yeah...I've seen them do it...and still think it's gross factor. :P YUK!!!

I hope you at least brushed your teeth, flossed, and gargled endlessly with Listerine to get that outta your mouth.

Nope, I'm no one's slave to have them make me do crazy shit for a jump. Thank you very much, I can afford my own skydives. I have more self respect.

ouch, excuse me while I go hang myself

Off ya go then you sicko, "foot covered with cow crap licking pervert"

:D:D:D:P

I too can afford to jump more than I actually jumps so I voted No you sick F$%^$%
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

I actually licked dried up cow manure off my friends toes for four jump tickets to 10,000 feet (cessna dropzone). Would anyone else do the same for an equivalent reward.

No, but I would be more than happy to contribute one of the four jump tickets, video tape it, email the Dawn and Drew Show about it, and change your nickname from "Pinky" to "Shit Licker"......oh wait, I already did all that. You're one nasty shitlickin motherfucker ;)...pictures to follow.

Skydive Radio

If I didn't have the means to jump and was offered that deal for 4 jumps I would be all over it. Short term grief for a long term reward. ;)

I'd call the stories around the DZ some long-term grief, and 4 jumps pretty short-term by comparison. If it was five tiks though, I'd be all over that action:S
I got nuthin

Dude, I wouldn't let anyone lick crap of MY toes for 4 jump tickets never mind the other way around.

As for your buddy with the camera, he has even bigger issues than you do. Anyone who pays some rent-boy 4 jump tickets to lick shit of his toes is a bigger freak than the licker.

As for your buddy with the camera, he has even bigger issues than you do. Anyone who pays some rent-boy 4 jump tickets to lick shit of his toes is a bigger freak than the licker.

For the record, the camera operator was not the lickie. I still use soap and water to wash my feet.

Skydive Radio

Oh no, I'm never getting laid again.

I'd have to agree with you there.

So this is what you boys do in Nebraska??????:D

"One out of every four American's are suffering from some form of mental illness. Think of your three best friends. If they're okay, then it's you."