ZIPPO4

A Drunk Driver

Most of post deleted.

The thinkers laugh at the posts here.

Go ahead and give each other ((((vibes)))) to make yourselfs feel good. But never speak the truth because that will upset the apple cart.

Go ahead and form your concept of a socially acceptable world. The rest of the world lives in reality.

-------------------------------------------

Since you have chosen not to accept messages, I will use this space to warn you that your trolls are not welcome here. There are plenty of unmoderated boards out there that you can use if you consider this one too stifling to a free thinker like yourself.

Most of post deleted.

Go ahead and give each other ((((vibes)))) to make yourselfs feel good. But never speak the truth because that will upset the apple cart.

Go ahead and form your concept of a socially acceptable world. The rest of the world lives in reality.

Since you have chosen not to accept messages, I will use this space to warn you that your trolls are not welcome here. There are plenty of unmoderated boards out there that you can use if you consider this one too stifling to a free thinker like yourself.

\

I had a chance to read it before you deleted it. I sure would like to know what spawned it.

Most of post deleted.

\

I had a chance to read it before you deleted it. I sure would like to know what spawned it.

Ditto.

I sure would like to know what spawned it.

Intolerance for anyone who doesn't believe as he does?

A slight fascist bent?

....nope, can't post that personal attack as mucha s I'd like to....

He's one of those "I'm enlightened so if you don't think exactly like I do you're a sheep/slave/idiot/etc" guys
witty subliminal message
Guard your honor, let your reputation fall where it will, and outlast the bastards.
1*

>I had a chance to read it before you deleted it. I sure would like
>to know what spawned it.

He basically said all the same stuff about a skydiver who was killed in Georgia, and posted it over on Incidents. He's posted the same message in several forums.