rhys

george bush is a murderer!

You have got to be kidding! He (bush) did it so he could further the USAs' agenda, don't think for one second it had anything to do with any other countries well being.

I use to think the same way....

If living with USA as the all mighty superpower over the world? So be it, rather USA than China. (nothing against the Chinese, just an example.)

Remember USA is just one country out of 192, no matter how big and powerful the place it couldn't survive on it's own. So if they predominantly thought about the USA future, fine. They helped most of us out in the process. (western worlds.)

Lozza.

They helped most of us out in the process. (western worlds.)

Nope, dont beleive it for a second, richard perle and all his new con buddies are all for furthering the USA and their interests, we merely get a few crumbs that have fallen from the table.

The neo cons do not deny this, they are in true captalist style only out for themselves.

but i guess he's making it more affordable for me to come and jump in the U.S. by running your countries economy and reputation down the drain.

Actually jump tickets were a shitload more expensive last time I went. Price of fuel has gone up.

guess he's making it more affordable for me to come and jump in the U.S

Stay home, or go to France they need your money we don't.

Don't go to france come to the good old USA:)
Our Service industry needs the business. Minimun tip 20%:)
Cigeretts & Booze:D:D Major taxes that help pay for local and state services.

Unless you pay federal income taxes your $$$ won't go into supporting the war effort.

Spend spend spend everything is on sale! Then go home and tell your friends how inexpensive it is so they can come and spend their money:|

R.I.P.

You left out the parts about being a draft dodging, drunken, cocaine-sniffing idiot!

You forgot cheerleader and average grade marks while in school.

I still find it funny watching all the conservatives I know that bitched about Clinton for eight years get so easily upset when the game is turned on them. It's even funnier when you realize they helped make someone a multi millionare (Rush) by supporting that bashing five days a week, three hours at a time.

Hold on to your hats, there is still four years of Bush bashing left in about half of this country and a good portion of the world. If you didn't want that, you should have voted for Kerry so you could spend the next four years whinning and crying like the rest of us.

guess he's making it more affordable for me to come and jump in the U.S

Stay home, or go to France they need your money we don't.

Have you checked our trade deficit? Maybe the consumer confidence level? Have you checked our dollar against the Euro?

We need foreign money in this country, and we need them to buy our stuff.

The pictured Iraqi jet, an Russian MiG-25 Foxbat, was found buried in the sand after an informant tipped off U.S. troops.

You'll have to refresh my memory of MiGs. I can't recall whether they are chemical, biological, or radiological weapons.

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

You'll have to refresh my memory of MiGs. I can't recall whether they are chemical, biological, or radiological weapons.

None of the above...However if he can (and did) hide a bunch of Migs in the middle of a desert...Ya think he could have hidden a couple of barrels or boxes of stuff?
"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." -- Thomas Jefferson, Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

None of the above...However if he can (and did) hide a bunch of Migs in the middle of a desert...Ya think he could have hidden a couple of barrels or boxes of stuff?

The man hid a plane in the desert. So he MUST have hid WMD there too. It's logic Spock, but not as we know it. :|

why does he get away with it i cant figure it out?

You left out the comparison to Hitler.

I don't care who you are - That shit was funny!
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

yes we just do not need his money

It doesn't work that way.

How many of those international jumpers in Florida support this country or our President? I'm thinking there are quite a few that don't. Why don't you go ask all of them to leave and see what the DZO tells you to do. Just because a person or country doesn't believe in what we do doesn't mean they are wrong or shouldn't be allowed here. (re: jin·go·ism n. Extreme nationalism characterized especially by a belligerent foreign policy; chauvinistic patriotism)

The whole anti-France (your avatar) thing makes me laugh anytime I hear anyone talk about it. It reminds me of some gradeschool fight. You are going to let a few politicians and their platforms choose if you like an entire race of people?? I sure would hate that if people put me into a category because of GW! That man doesn't represent me, I didn't vote for him (both times), his voice isn't mine, his views are not mine. Is it fair that I am prejudged and hated because of him? Nope. Which is why I won't do it to anyone other group of people. Lead by example - its the right thing to do, and its something America used to do. I'll be the better person and won't use someone else's actions as an excuse to be closeminded.

yes we just do not need his money

It doesn't work that way.

How many of those international jumpers in Florida support this country or our President? I'm thinking there are quite a few that don't. Why don't you go ask all of them to leave and see what the DZO tells you to do. Just because a person or country doesn't believe in what we do doesn't mean they are wrong or shouldn't be allowed here.

The whole anti-France (your avatar) thing makes me laugh anytime I hear anyone talk about it. It reminds me of some gradeschool fight. You are going to let a few politicians and their platforms choose if you like an entire race of people?? I sure would hate that if people put me into a category because of GW! That man doesn't represent me, I didn't vote for him (both times), his voice isn't mine, his views are not mine. Is it fair that I am prejudged and hated because of him? Nope. Which is why I won't do it to anyone other group of people. Lead by example - its the right thing to do, and its something America used to do. I'll be the better person and won't use someone else's actions as an excuse to be closeminded.

Too bad many skydivers in Europe don't see it the way you do. Recently a US jumper returned from a trip from Spain iirc and reported he was "snubbed" because he was an American. He wasn't aked whether he supported the President or even what his politics were. he was "snubbed" only because he was an American.
I ran a poll after hearing this, asking if skydivers would "snub" another jumper purely based on his politics and a fairly large percentage said they would. So why are you so surprised when a US jumper feels some animosity towards another country purely based on Nationality?

http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=1333924;search_string=snub;#1333924

edited to add clicky.

Too bad many skydivers in Europe don't see it the way you do. Recently a US jumper returned from a trip from Spain iirc and reported he was "snubbed" because he was an American. He wasn't aked whether he supported the President or even what his politics were. he was "snubbed" only because he was an American.

Well then....they do it, so why shouldn't we?:SB|[:/] Does it make it right when a belly flier snubs a freeflier? Should all the freefliers snub back? Where and when does it stop? Like I said, I'll be the better person.

Are you surprised that our foreign policy has pissed off a lot of people? You seem like a smart guy that has done some traveling - you know how people feel about this country. You know that it has gotten worse over the last four years. If the citizens of this country start treating all foreigners like dicks, it will only worsen the situation. Once this administration realizes that our foreign policy has to have at least an ounce of diplomacy, we might start to have an easier time being a part of the global community again.

Recently a US jumper returned from a trip from Spain iirc and reported he was "snubbed" because he was an American. He wasn't aked whether he supported the President or even what his politics were. he was "snubbed" only because he was an American.

For starters that jumper said he felt snubbed. No one was rude to him. Europeans are not as gregarious as you guys. It could have been anything. He and you choose to interpret it as anti-American.

And secondly, don't judge an entire continent based on one guys vague feelings about how he was treated. There are lots of us over here who think Americans are top banana.

(But we still think Bush is a bit of a tit) :)

Too bad many skydivers in Europe don't see it the way you do. Recently a US jumper returned from a trip from Spain iirc and reported he was "snubbed" because he was an American. He wasn't aked whether he supported the President or

even what his politics were. he was "snubbed" only because he was an American.

Well then....they do it, so why shouldn't we?:SB|[:/] Does it make it right when a belly flier snubs a freeflier? Should all the freefliers snub back? Where and when does it stop? Like I said, I'll be the better person.

In fact, that's exactly what happened. Freefliers were snubbed by bellyfliers so they went off on their own and formed their own cliches'.

Are you surprised that our foreign policy has pissed off a lot of people? You seem like a smart guy that has done some traveling - you know how people feel about this country.

Yes I do. I also know how people tend to react when someone is constantly criticizing them. It works 2 ways.

You know that it has gotten worse over the last four years. If the citizens of this country start treating all foreigners like dicks, it will only worsen the situation.

So when are you going to start criticizing Europeans and their attitudes towards the US? As I said, it works both ways.

Once this administration realizes that our foreign policy has to have at least an ounce of diplomacy, we might start to have an easier time being a part of the global community again.

And once Europe starts to have an ounce of diplomacy towards the US, we might start to want to be part of the World Community.

Just like the Freefliers wanted very little to do with the bellyfliers until they started treating them with more respect.

I'm not saying either is right. I'm just saying it works both ways and I see very few on the American Left who utter a single word when the US is attacked by the Euros on this forum.

Recently a US jumper returned from a trip from Spain iirc and reported he was "snubbed" because he was an American. He wasn't aked whether he supported the President or even what his

politics were. he was "snubbed" only because he was an American.

For starters that jumper said he felt snubbed. No one was rude to him. Europeans are not as gregarious as you guys. It could have been anything. He and you choose to interpret it as anti-American.

I didn't interpet it that way until I ran the poll. Once I saw the percentage that said they would snub someone because of their politics, I concluded that was most likely the reason.

And secondly, don't judge an entire continent based on one guys vague feelings about how he was treated. There are lots of us over here who think Americans are top banana.

I'm not judging an entire an entire continent based on one guys interpetation. I would also include some polls recently taken in Europe into consideration.

(But we still think Bush is a bit of a tit) :)

Nobody agrees with everyone on everything, but look at the title of this thread. Do you really think that statement is called for?

I'm not saying either is right. I'm just saying it works both ways and I see very few on the American Left who utter a single word when the US is attacked by the Euros on this forum.

Why should I join in the ignorance? Why follow the mindless mob?

I will and do defend this country when it is needed. However, I won't do it with ignorance or by deferring the argument to their flaws.

Why not let the respect start here?? I tend to think that those in this country are up to the task to do so. Or should we volley insults back and force until no one remembers what we were pissed off about? Lead by example.

Why should I join in the ignorance? Why follow the mindless mob?

I will and do defend this country when it is needed. However, I won't do it with ignorance or by deferring the argument to their flaws.

Why not let the respect start here?? I tend to think that those in this country are up to the task to do so. Or should we volley insults back and force until no one remembers what we were pissed off about? Lead by example.

I think there is a tremendous amount of restraint shown by American posters on these forums when you consider the down right vile, and hatred that gets posted by non-Americans. Many Americans like Bodypilot90 and others, may be willing to be more amicable once they see the rhetoric cease.