tunaplanet

2004 Presidential Election Thread

Sing along - its the end of the world as we know it...

Well, four more years of Bush bashing will be fun.

Why is it scary? Rebublicans across the board. The Supreme Court will be changed and have mostly republicans on it. NO balance at all. We will be the christian version of Iran.

It's a great day!!

Another reason it's a great day is because 9 states have banned gay marraige. Thank fucking God.

You enjoy having something on the books that denies a right to Americans? So much for equal rights in this country.

Very unpatriotic. Very Disappointing. Disgusting.

For the first time, I don't care who wins the Presidency out of the two. Personally, I was thinking how fun it would be if Bush won the popular vote while Kerry won the electorate.

Still, I gotta hand it to tuna with this post: http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=1325275#1325275

THe exit polls were way out of step...

My wife is hotter than your wife.

It's a great day!!

Another reason it's a great day is because 9 states have banned gay marraige. Thank fucking God.

You enjoy having something on the books that denies a right to Americans? So much for equal rights in this country.

Are you talking about the 2nd Amendment?

It's a great day!!

Are you talking about the 2nd Amendment?

Ah, figured you would say something like that. Tell me once and where I asked to remove a right from you? Exactly. I haven't. Do I want to take your guns from you? Nope. Do I want some control in place? Yup. But I do not want to remove your rights.

Ah, figured you would say something like that. Tell me once and where I asked to remove a right from you? Exactly. I haven't. Do I want to take your guns from you? Nope. Do I want some control in place? Yup. But I do not want to remove your rights.

O.K. tell you what, I don't want to remove your right to skydive, I just want to force you to wear a cypres and have your name and fingerprints on file with the FBI. But, I don't want to remove your right. Will you support this?

edited to add: Oh, we are going to have to do a background check on you too.

Is it me, or is the margin in Ohio shrinking?

WASHINGTON, Nov. 2 (UPI) -- White House sources are telling UPI that they believe George W. Bush will win Ohio and be re-elected president of the United States.

At 10:30 p.m., Bush was told by a senior adviser that Ohio would land in the GOP column and put him over the top with at least 274 electoral votes, the sources said.

Another reason it's a great day is because 9 states have banned gay marraige.

I thought that was pretty depressing. And unfortunately I agree with you that Bush will probably win, which is even more depressing...

But at least one good thing has come from this election so far... Looks like California has voted yes to state-funded embryonic stem cell research.