Gawain

www.johnkerrysdaughter.com

When they're natural, I believe one boob is always a little bigger than the other... ;)B|
So I try and I scream and I beg and I sigh
Just to prove I'm alive, and it's alright
'Cause tonight there's a way I'll make light of my treacherous life
Make light!

Yeah, this made the rounds about a week ago.

I'm almost certain that the dress would look perfectly "normal" under normal lighting conditions. It's unfortunate she wasn't thinking about photo flashes, how much they'd light up her skin and how that would bounce back through it.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

I'm almost certain that the dress would look perfectly "normal" under normal lighting conditions. It's unfortunate she wasn't thinking about photo flashes, how much they'd light up her skin and how that would bounce back through it.

Could be a photoshop job too.

that's wrong. It would be wrong if it were Bush's daughter, too. She's not running for office. Leave her out of it.

It was Bush's daughter(s), also clinton's, carter's, reagan's son, Bush Sr's sons, etc. etc.

and still wrong, agreed - talk to the press about it, talk to both parties about it

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

Hey people, this is in France...it'a breach of etiquette not to flash a little titty when you're out on the town in France. Or so I've heard. Too bad we don't still have the Titty Bar for these very nice shots.

One more reason to vote for Kerry, IMHO.

Your humble servant.....Professor Gravity !