panzwami

Military colleagues say Kerry unfit to be Commander-in-Chief

You mean Cheney didn't have other priorities?

One thing is clear...Cheney didn't comit war crimes.
"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." -- Thomas Jefferson, Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

And this is worse than lying to get a deferment, or performing war crimes?

Nope, wasn't making a comparison, was answering a question. Like I've said dozens of times, I think it's pretty silly that this 35 year old history of either of them is considered an important issue. But if you guys want to keep dragging up the only fodder you have to blast Kerry, I'll point out your hypocrisy.

Nope, wasn't making a comparison, was answering a question. Like I've said dozens of times, I think it's pretty silly that this 35 year old history of either of them is considered an important issue. But if you guys want to keep dragging up the only fodder you have to blast Kerry, I'll point out your hypocrisy.

There is plenty against Kerry..such as commiting War crimes. Flip flopping on issues and claiming he never did. The irony of him claiming to be a "common man" with 5 multi million dollar homes.
"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." -- Thomas Jefferson, Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

There is plenty against Kerry..such as commiting War crimes. Flip flopping on issues and claiming he never did. The irony of him claiming to be a "common man" with 5 multi million dollar homes.

Wow, you really have the RNC line down to a tee. Do they ever spew any propaganda that you don't believe?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wow, you really have the RNC line down to a tee. Do they ever spew any propaganda that you don't believe?

Uh no, I believe Kerry himself when he testified about commiting war crimes...Of course he then said he never did any, only saw them...

And he does try to be a "Common Man" that can relate to the people and him having several multi million dollar homes are facts.

Is there anything taht Bush does that you can admit is good? Or is your hatred so great?

Of course he then said he never did any,

I've asked you numerous times to provide any evidence of this. You're the only source I've seen claiming that he said he didn't do it. He admits he did it but didn't know it was wrong at the time, and when he found out, tried to stop others from doing it

Is there anything taht Bush does that you can admit is good?

I addressed this in the other thread..

I've asked you numerous times to provide any evidence of this. You're the only source I've seen claiming that he said he didn't do it. He admits he did it but didn't know it was wrong at the time, and when he found out, tried to stop others from doing it

Meet the press. About a mth ago.

>I'm sure all of them would just love to hear Mr. FlipFlop tell them
>what he thinks of them.

Just as the Vietnam Vets for Peace would love to hear the Bush campaign's ridicule of Vietnam-era Purple Hearts, or his ridicule of those who both fight in and are against a war. Perhaps he could call them FlipFlops!

So question - without reading the rest of this - what is your opinion on self inflicted wounds?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

More crap from the mighty chicken hawks. Ask Dichead Cheney what HE did during the war. Cheney "had other priorities" (HIS words). With the exception of Colin Powell, there's not a godamned one of this administration who's ever had to duck a bullet fired by an enemy of the U.S.

But they've got thhe money to pay for an orchstrated campaign of lies from here clear to November. If they can't win this election, they'll try to steal it. They think it's their privilege to rule and too many ordinary voters seem to think so too.

Your humble servant.....Professor Gravity !