im_taryn_it_up: well i like trying new stuff
jubjub970: like what?
im_taryn_it_up: well like whatever
im_taryn_it_up: i mean like sushi or skydiving or whatever comes along
im_taryn_it_up: or whatever
jubjub970: I have skydived.
im_taryn_it_up: wow whats that like
jubjub970: very exciting... I have jumped three times."

Hehe. I've seen a few of their videos of the guys getting caught and it's great. I love their work.

Also the "Bait Car" project is pretty cool too.
http://www.baitcar.com

I feel these guys, rapists, and men who hit women, all should recieve the same punishment.

As soon as they are found guilty they should be shot on the spot!

A man will do anything for the right woman,
and when that woman destroys him,
that man will become a hunk of meat with the common sense of a rodeo clown! ~ Christopher Titus

I feel these guys, rapists, and men who hit women, all should recieve the same punishment.

Nah....Burn them alive.

Richards
My biggest handicap is that sometimes the hole in the front of my head operates a tad bit faster than the grey matter contained within.

I disagree to some extend. Spouses who abuse their significant other, drunk drivers that kill people and the like should be shot on the spot.

However, rapists and child molesters, should be given the the childs mother for punishment. Unless of course she was in on the deal in which case, shoot 'em.

But if mommy is allowed to do whatever she pleases to the perp, then I think that would be a better punishment. Or even dad for that case.

I couldn't even begin to describe the torture I would put a man through if I had a daughter and found him to be molesting her.

Jodans

I'm a nobody, nobody is perfect, therefore I'm perfect.

Spouses who abuse their significant other, drunk drivers that kill people and the like should be shot on the spot.

Um, don't you think that someone accused of those things deserves a trial first to determine if they are actually guilty as charged?

Depends on what you are talking about.
If someone comes out saying, "He/she abuses me." Then yes trial.
If the police are called and they show up and some woman is cowering in a corner with a broken and bloodied face and the man is outside pacing with blood on his fist, then no.

I have personally been to accident scenes where a drunk driver has been in an accident, part of a family of 5 killed, yet this drunk guy hardly has a scratch.
Let me tell you, I sure as hell wished that a sawed off shotgun was part of a standard ambulance load-out.

Not that being drunk is bad. Just don't drive.

The justice system is over-rated.
Guilty people go free because of stupid shit like a police officer taking his eyes off of a gun that was used in a crime. Mishandling of evidence. Breaking the chain of accountability I think it is called?
But yeah, some things are just so damned obvious that no trial should be necessary.

Jodans

I'm a nobody, nobody is perfect, therefore I'm perfect.

I hope your jurisdiction has a better record of convicting ONLY the guilty than Illinois does. Following your idea, Illinois would have shot a very large number of innocent people over the years.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.