pojo

George Bush is so stupid...

But slam the guy for waving at a blind man?

But it was okay to slam Clinton for whatever he did, and it was okay to slam Quayle cuz he couldn't spell, etc, etc...

No difference. If you're in the public eye and you do something that makes you look stupid... you have to expect to be called stupid.

And all the books and websites on "Bushisms" prove that!

Moore is a sensationalist, NOT an actual documentary filmmaker or author.

You don't have to support Bush to think that, either.

edit: By the way, it's Einstein. I know you're not from the US, but don't they speak, read and write English in New Zealand?

oh so what i have been watching wasn't a documetary? so he didn't fail at running a business? he didn't cheat his way into presidency? those two poor boys on bowling for columbine didn't have fragments of bullets in their bodies? lockheed martin make don't make weapons of mass destruction? you guys don't have a gun problem?
i think michael moore is a sensationalist too because he's dreaming if he thinks the american people in general are gonna stop being greedy, violent, racist and conservitive! do you own a gun?

our police don't even have to carry guns, i have never seen anybody fire a hand gun (exept for on american television) guns are bad oh but thats not what those good old dead old white guys wrote in the 2nd ammendment?
oh and spelling and grammar.... couln't give a toss really, americans want to spell everything differently anyway.
does anybody have similar views to me?
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, then the world will see peace." - 'Jimi' Hendrix

edit: By the way, it's Einstein. I know you're not from the US, but don't they speak, read and write English in New Zealand?

Um.... and maori, and samoan, and tongan, and fijian. We are a country of many races. And
....bush is a wanker.. just lidten for a second. I am not american so i have no clue what good he is doing nationaly. I am sure he is doing some good as so many of you support him.
My thing is. I have been travelling different parts of the world on and off for the last 8 years. I am a backapcker and meet many people around the world every day from different countries. Now you will just say to me that you dont care what others think, but come on, the whole world really hates america. This reflects on you guys. I really like americans, you guys are some of the most interesting people i have ever met. You all live this way of life that seems so wholesome and caring. maybe not all of you but this is the vibe i get from you americans. The 40-60 year olds are great people and show so much interest in my country and conversation. I do my best to never bring up american politics as travellers do not want to talk about it and feel harrased, so i give them this respect.
But........george bush is giving you guys a bad name, when i was in malaysia i had to every day so many times explain that i was not american. your government has gone and started a war that has fucked up peace in this world. We did not have complete peace and never will but look at iraq, all these children and parents dying juust because american troops are in their country...get the fuck out already. The only country that was causing you great concern was your own, and it was a man called george w bush. a group of terrorists blow up two of your buildings....so you guys go and blow up the whole of iraq? what the fuck? you fuck up afghanistan. You go after a group of terrorists, you lie about WMD in iraq. One group hurt your country, no governments and you blow the shit out of countries for what.....now i dont give a shit about michael moore, i think he shold stand up for his country and stop ripping it to pieces or shift to canada or something. All the american people i have ever met are great fantastic welcoming people. Get rid of george bush....you americans havbe a grave risk of being shot in many countires....this is not freedom for you....your country is not free, Most of the world hate your country and you do not see this. I dont know who kerry is and dont care......but do not have a leader in your country who goes against the world and blows coutries up and lies to his country about WMD. the world said no and he defied the world. This is not ok,......
please elect someone who does not make lies to bomb countries and kill all your soldiers.
Your country has lost all the respect it once has and i belive it only amount of time before some asshole comes and blows your country up.
America is not a free country.........you always have terror alerts and you are bringing it on yourself....this is not a free country, you are kidding yourselves if you think you live in a free country.

now i am not having an attack on the american people.
I just hope you guys can become the country and part of this world you are meant to be.
Please dont take this the wrong way.....very, very, very thick double insulated flame suit on......now blow me up!:o

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

Wow!
That is one fresh storm rolling over from far far away :D

For many many parts written in that long report which, in several posts I mentioned in similar words, I was 'hung, shot down, flamed, cut into pcs, sent to hell': the full range! Of course just in best wishes which reached me from time to time.

You quickly should jump into your heavy diving suit, close the metal helmet and go diving, deep down somewhere into the Atlantic ocean :P

I am ROFLMAO looking forward to replies on that:

No diplomacy at all, not word to be well considered, just a big fat free speech B| . That's what I call an expression of opinion. Congrats, Pacific man!
:D:D

dudeist skydiver # 3105

i am scared....very..very...very scared. I never thought one could be scared from the internet!.....very....very....very....scared:o
I am sorry, i want to edit it but.......cant.
please blast me now so i still have time to edit it if need be.
i am scared

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

*** am scared....very..very...very scared. I never thought one could be scared from the internet!.....very....very....very....scared:o
I am sorry, i want to edit it but.......cant.
please blast me now so i still have time to edit it if need be.
i am scared

That's OK. Calm down and just relax. As you can see, I am still alive. So, good chances for you

:D:D

dudeist skydiver # 3105

this guy knows what he is talking about! americans have a really bad name around the world!

i thought it was only your govornment to blame but alot of you seem to behind the madness! can you not see it is about money for the extremely rich and not freedom do you guys get to see the injured children etc in iraq in you news? probably not eh? if that is freedom then i don't want to be free!

since world war 2 most of the people killed on this planet have been killed by the us army! then when a couple of thousand are killed in america it is time to kill tens of thousands elsewhere i cant see any resolution coming fron this madness! i suppose it is a coincidence that there is oil there as well! but i guess you guys only use 1.2 million barrels a day so you don't really use it
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, then the world will see peace." - 'Jimi' Hendrix

since world war 2 most of the people killed on this planet have been killed by the us army! then when a couple of thousand are killed in america it is time to kill tens of thousands elsewhere i cant see any resolution coming fron this madness! i suppose it is a coincidence that there is oil there as well! but i guess you guys only use 1.2 million barrels a day so you don't really use it

shut up rhys! blah...blah bloddy blah, i aint saying that rubbish. The country got tricked but bush is probably doing some good in their country. i never wrote what i wrote for you to have someone to agree with. I wrote my opinion, not yours.

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

you guys don't have a gun problem?

I do, I need about $600 to pay off the new Kimber TLE/RL II Pro I put on lay-away. I guess I'll just have to pay it off like I had planned insted of getting it NOW like I'd like to.

Oh, here's an interesting news story from down under...

Tourists threatened with sword
October 13, 2004

A MAN wielding a sword robbed four German tourists in North Queensland overnight.

Police said three men and one woman were sitting in their Toyota van in Mestrez St, Cairns, when they were approached by a man armed with a sword at midnight (AEST).

The man pushed the weapon through a gap in the top of the passenger side window and demanded money, before pushing his sword through the rear side window.

Both passenger side victims were forced to move to avoid being struck by the sword.

A small amount of money was handed over before the offender fled the scene.

No one was injured.

The thief was described as about 175cm tall, of thin build, and wearing a black baseball cap, a dark coloured T-shirt and pants.

Police said he was wearing a white towel over his mouth at the time.

AAP

http://www.news.com.au/common/story_page/0,4057,11059608%5E1702,00.html
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

good come back there dave.
glad i am not an aussie though, just cause they can not play rugby.
We had a guy in my small town new zealand, went to my uncles butcher shop, as he walked out the back got his arm chopped off with a machette, and no shit, he then ran right through mc donalds:D
You see if i lived in the states, i would want a gun. It kind of goes hand in hand. In new zealand though we just dont need them unless you are into hunting.
You guys live the american way and this is fine but do you really need to go around the world killing families? If someone blew people up in my country(like twin towers) well i would pick up a gun myself and go on a rampage but, Iraq, this was not needed.
Bush is making america a place od disgust from an outsiders view but the funny thing is, that every traveller i have met says that they hate bush, so this makes me wonder, do these people say this because they are embarrased or because they dont want to talk about it for the millionth time or because they do hate him.
I say this moore thing probably has some truth to it, just like every joke is 50% true but i dont think he is in it for the money, i think he went to war to try and cover up his mistakes and then fucked up because there were no WMD to his suprise. One good thing out of this though is that we get some great television when saddam goes on trial.
I vote for brittney spears's new husbands ex girlfriends baby to be president of the united states of america:P

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

i'm yet to see any good that fool has bought to thier country!

we call americans 'seppos' for a good reason!

what happened to you alias 'freeflynzone?'
shut down eh

Hmmmm...didn't see that one coming. I guess I don't get to read/see/hear the "special" news you get where you live.

Its isn't 'special' news.

And no, i dont think americans are generally informed at all.

You never heard the hijackers were all Saudi? Also didnt happpen to hear about the Bush family being real friendly with the Saudis?

Also didnt happpen to hear about the Bush family being real friendly with the Saudis?

Thanks for the amazing revelation. The dumb old Americans have been discussing this non-issue for at least 3 years.

Got anything new to talk about?

. . =(_8^(1)

It's nice when you set the cutoff date AFTER WWII, so that we can't point out that Germans, Italians and Japanese killed MILLIONS MORE THAN WE EVER HAVE. After all, they did it before and during WWII, not "since WWII." :S

-Jeffrey
-Jeffrey
"With tha thoughts of a militant mind... Hard line, hard line after hard line!"