slave2ink68

NoStoBag by AeroSports???

ive been considering ordering one of these off of chutingstar pretty soon however after looking at all of the pictures and the youtube video im confused as to how the lines are stowed away. ive seen some stoless bags that have four flaps two on the sides and two on the top and you simply open the flaps oxposing the storage for the lines figure 8 the lines then roll the bag over the top of the lines and secure the flaps. this bad on chutingstar one appears to have two flaps on top so im wondering if anyone has this d bag and can let me know how its used

I just bought one of Jerry's NoStoBags a couple of weeks ago. Great workmanship, and there are detailed measuring instructions for you to follow. I asked him the same thing about stowing the lines - the three sided design works with "snaking" the lines back and forth. He suggested speaking to a rigger and asking him/her to demonstrate the way in which reserve lines are stowed in the freebag.

Hi Doug,

what size canopies is the demo bag built for

I have a couple of them available. I really cannot answer as some were built for friends who goofed on measuring & I built them replacement bags. I would guess for about a 120-135 canopy; but that is a guess at best.

If you would like one to see/try one out, drop me an email and I'll send one out; let me know what your canopy is. If it doesn't fit, we can try another one; until I run out of them.

Also, the demo bags are built like I used to do them. I have made some very small changes for improvement but the demos I have here are built the old way. The changes are only in the size of the placard, the loops for the rubber bands, and the grommet spacing. I hope that if you had one, you would be able to see sufficiently how they pack/work to the extent that you could make a proper decision on whether you wanted one or not.

I think that it is important to understand that each NoStoBag is custom-built to the customer's req'd dimensions.

If you go to the ChutingStar website, you will find the info on how to measure your existing bag so that I can build one just for you.

The smallest I have built was for a 88 sq ft canopy ( a number of them for owners of this size of canopy ) and the largest was for a 230 sq ft canopy; and everything in between.

The NoStoBag is not an 'off-the-shelf' item.

Does that help?

Jerry Baumchen