gus

warning: contains nudity

Hey all,
Well, Foot and Mouth has my DZ by the crown jewels so what else is there to do? An enlightened wuffo mate of mine sent me this picture a couple of days ago and it reminded me of a huge thread on the old dropzone.com that was started by someone (sorry, can't remember who) posting an 'interesting' picture - so I thought I'd share mine, enjoy!
http://members.tripod.co.uk/gusbrown/gallery/0120PICX.jpg
Blues,
Gus

Pretty girl but I can see why she's not advertiseing for Gillette or maybe that's just the swimmer in me.....NARSTY!

:D I'm with you on this one Carrie. Maybe she could be an example for Gillette....if you DON'T use our razors.....

I am with Sangiro on this one...
PLFXpert, do tell us more about those swimming days.
Especially the shower scenes with you and and the other girls...Oooh yeah, :Pand the towel fights...and, and the lingerie parties to build team spirit:P.
YEAH, tell us about those!!
:)Just thought I would speak the minds of MOST of the gentlemen in the audience.
:D:D:D
Arohanui,
B:P
NZPF A-2584

HA HA HA HA....you guys are too much and I won't come right out and say it but as our swimmer saying goes "leaving a little is leaving too much." Unfortunately, not too many of the playboy girls live by that saying either but at least they've seen what a little razor action can do. That girl just needs a little advice that's all....I'm sure you boys would be more than willing to show her how:P.
MUCH LOVE AND BLUE SKIES,
Carrie http://www.geocities.com/skydivegrl20/

Sure wouldn't want to do a nakie jump with all that...imagine what would happen to your fallrate! hehe

:D Hilarious! Think of the money you would save not having to buy a suit with extra drag! (EWWWWWWW!)